Know My Name

(On a foreign kingdom, a very beautiful woman wakes up.)

Maid: Queen, your tea is ready.

Queen: Thank you. Any news?

Head Maid: Miranda has arrived.

Queen: Excellent. Prepare the food. I will meet her shortly.

Maid: But in that attire?

Queen: Yes.

(She grabs her crown and exits her room. She then walks to the throne where Miranda was waiting. She kneels)

Miranda: My queen.

Queen: Stand Miranda. You know you don't need to do that.

Miranda: I will keep doing it, since you ARE the queen after all.

(She smiles)

Queen: I have heard that you obtained A1?

Miranda: Yes, although some lives were lost that day.

Queen: It will be for the better of the kingdom. Anything else?

Miranda: Your sister, Veronika, has taken the throne of Rhindelm.

Queen: Oh, is that so? (She makes an evil smile) Her reign will not last long.

Miranda: Victor lost, and Monika is nowhere to be found. It seems Veronika used an entity known as Vix. Quite strong, but not my type.

Queen: You are a very naughty girl.

Miranda: I prefer the term, Dominant.

Queen: Well, it seems we need to let her know that I am entering the game. Call Lucious now.

Miranda: Him? He doesn't have any fineness. But he is strong, I will give you that.

(The Queen claps her hands, and a signal went through the entire castle)

(Crunching sounds emerge from a cell from a faraway prison, blood gushing all over and the clap is heard)

Lucious says in his head: My... Queeeen. - he smiles-

Ravena: Come forth! I need your assistance with some things.

Lucious: All these years.. I have awaited to hear you gorgeous, seductive voice.

(He turns his attention to the 400 dead Guards of the frozen dark lands in the cell with him)

Lucious: Well, got to cut my stay short fellas. It was a glorious feast.

(He opens his wings; his eyes turn black and his pupils turn red. He builds up black and red energy from all the corpses around him and creates a barrier around. Then flaps his wings and darts through the roof of the old prison. As he flies towards the Queen, he left a dark orb where he laid. The orb explodes and then implodes, sucking in everything as well as the prison into an empty zone)

Miranda: Explosive as always. (She sighs)

Ravena: Please stay Miranda. What I'm about to say, concerns the both of you.

(While The Queen and Miranda wait for his arrival, all they hear is the soldiers and guards pleading for mercy, for the Queen to just let them in and others groaning and trying to put up a fight. Until there is only one soldier and the doors open)

Soldier: My.. My ... Qu

(Lucious jabs the guard's heart with his hands and rips it out, then munches on it)

Lucious: Aaaww My beauty. My forbidden love... My Queen of Despair. You look as ravaging as ever. - Sees Miranda and bows- Good to see you again Mirandita. - throws the rest of the heart away-