What. Is. That?!

(As Joss arrives at the den and collapses on the floor. Charles grabs and takes him to a room. Joss awakes to a voice. It was Vita.)

Vita: Master, where are you?

Joss: I'm here!

(He tries to run towards her, but he opens his eyes. He is naked. To his feet is a slender, beautiful woman who he knew well. It was the Madame, who was wearing a sexy black baby doll. With her index finger, she went up Joss' legs until he grabs her hand.)

Joss: W-W-W-WAIT! W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!

Madame: What? I'm having myself some fun. (She smiles)

(He quickly curls and goes to the edge of the huge bed.)

Joss: S-stay there! Don't come any closer!!!

Madame: Could it be...? That you are a virgin?

(Joss' face turns red. The Madame laughs cutely)

Madame: That is somewhat cute. But you can be a man now.

(She moves in a seductively way towards Joss until she is face to face with him.)

Madame: You can experience what a true woman feels.

(Joss is left speechless but something takes away his attention. He feels a bulge near her leg. His face went white.)

Joss:....is...is that..?

(Madame tilts her head)

Madame: Yes?

(Joss takes a huge jump and stays feet away)

Joss: Oh hell na! No no no no! I don't swing that way! No no no!!! What the fuck are you?!

(Madame is silence for a moment then she begins to laugh)

Madame: Oh darling! All Madams are like this. We can change between genders. Originally, we were creatures without a form.

Joss: So, tentacle shit?

Madame: Well, more or less. But after some time, we evolved. All the people who are fighting for the title of Madame is like me.

Joss: Even Lizzie?!

Madame: Yes.

Joss: Futanari plus tentacles? Ok no.

(He tries to exit the chamber, but he falls to the floor)

Joss: Why can't I move!?

Madame: Who said you could go away?

(She then walks to him.)

Joss: Please! I don't want to do this! That is fucking gross!

Madame: Gross? Did you know man can feel pleasure because his G spot is in his ass?

Joss: I don't give 3 shits about that! I will not do it!

(The collar in his neck turns red, making him impossible to move. He can feel the lump raising. He turns around with great force.)

Joss: Hell no! Exit only!

(Madame cracks a grin)

Madame: Have it your way. She releases the lock and Joss can move again. He takes a few breaths. The Madame then goes and sits in her huge bed.)

Madame: You are unruly. But interesting.

Joss: I don't know how people do things around here, but from where I come, that is just plain gross and nasty.

(He curls again)

Madame: Well, the "people here" as you say, find it completely normal. But I will respect your decision. What will you ask, if you could, for something?

(He is silent then he proceeds)

Joss: I would like my pendant and my music device.

Madame: Is that it? You could ask for gold or women or other things.

Joss: I'm sure. That is what I want.

Madame: You know that such items cannot be used in your next tasks?

Joss: It's ok for me. Besides, they don't hold any power or spells of that kind.

Madame: I will get them back to you by Lizzie. Now, get out of my chamber.

(Not even 10 seconds passed, and Charles opened the door and approached Joss.)

Madame: Please Charles, escort the warrior Joss to his cell.

Charles: As you wish Madame.

(He used a levitate spell and made Joss move. Both of the men floated until they arrived at the lower part of the den. A straight line of cells stands, and Charles threw Joss in one of them.)

Charles: Wait here for your owner.

(The butler took out a pocket size watch)

Charles: You will have an hour to do what you like, then, I will come to get you.

(He proceeds to exit the cells and went into the main floor of the club)

(Without knowing anything that has been happening to Joss, Shion and Anastacya returned to Merlin. They see that Vita is full of scratches and her left arm is fully black)

Shion: What?! Vita! Are you ok?!

(Merlin interrupts them)

Merlin: Stay there, Shion.

Shion: Merlin! What happened to Vita?!

Merlin: She is training for the sake of her master.

Shion: But Joss is nowhere to be found.

Vita: Master...he is alive...I can feel it...

Anastacya: But how are you sure?

Merlin: The master-slave contract. It is still valid.

Shion: So... he is alive.

(Shion then falls to the ground)

Merlin: Go to the city and ask for him inside. Maybe he is there.

Anastacya: But what about you?

Merlin: I will stay with Vita. She needs to gain strength.

(Shion and Anastacya were confused but both went inside the city in search for Joss. The sun began to set, on the outskirts of the grand city of Aerilon)