All in a day's work

Arabella: 'Well Great Mother, Joss sent us a talking butterfly and we followed it to here. Which in hindsight, wasn't very smart. Because it's not very safe to assume the butterfly is real, and then it ends up leading you into a trap or a den of angry water buffalo.' (She says with a look in her eye that says its happened to her before.)

Great Mother: Well my child, I'm very sorry if my message made you uneasy. About Joss, well, he got in a fight with my granddaughter Mei, whom you saw earlier and had quite a beating. He is resting now and I doubt he will wake up pretty soon. I think it's better if he stays for the night.

(In that instant, Wendy comes and climbs the table)

Wendy: Great Mother, I have changed Joss' sheets.

Arabella: 'OMG!!!!!!! You are so cute!!!!!' (She squeals at Wendy.) 'My gosh. I can't believe such a cute creature exists. And you talk!!! What's your name? And well Great Mother if he wishes to stay here that's fine. We will be at the hotel.'

(Wendy runs behind the Great Mother)

Great Mother: Don't be afraid little one, she will not harm you. She is a friend of Mr. Joss.

(Wendy comes out slowly)

Wendy: A-are you friends with my master?

Arabella: 'OMG!!! I'm not afraid at all!!! You are just the cutest little thing! And well.......we are traveling buddies for now. Isn't she just the cutest Lucy?!' (She says with stars in her eyes, but then her stance shifts. Then her eyes got a hardened look. A look of someone that wasn't to be trifled with.) 'Great Mother, I mean no disrespect, but you must understand that all of this is very overwhelming. I don't know anyone here, everyone knows my name, everyone is very friendly but at the same time they have the power to back them up in any situation. I'm sure you can understand why I am not comfortable just with comforting words from a stranger. We are just here to make sure Joss is fine, then we are heading over to the place where our benefactor is at.' (She gets a little stiffer with every word spoken, a little more shifty-eyed. She starts picking up Lucy, just in case she has to make a run for it.)

(Lucy rolls her eyes) Yeaaa.. She's... Cute.

(She listens and gets lifted by Arabella. She moves up onto Her shoulders)

(Rose checks the time and taps on James's leg.)

Ross: James, I will make haste back to the Castle. I will excuse you from her highness. You know that she worries about you.

James: Ooh - Nods and smiles- Thanks miss DeFonte. I will be back as soon as possible. Safe travels.

Rose: Thanks, dear - She gets up and waves to the others- Have a wonderful night. May the world bless you. -She walks out the door and stares at a red worn seal. - Oh dear, almost expired. - She places her hand on it and the seal restores halfway. She walks back in for a bit- Great Mother, Your shop needs maintenance for this season. No maintenance means no assistance, very important. Blessfull night - She leaves-

Great Mother: I understand you my child. I'm sorry if Lin scared you. He and I are old friends. I don't want you to feel scared. I will show you the room to Joss if you like, but I really doubt that he will wake up.

(She then turns to Rose)

Great Mother: I'm sorry and thank you very much. It was the job of one of my girls to take care of that, but I guess she was...distracted. I will make haste to pay everything.

Wendy: I will go too to where Master is!

(The Great Mother shows the way to the room where Joss is)