From Master to Slave

(Merlin arrives to where Shion and Anastacya were)

Shion: What happened? Where's Joss?

Anastacya: Oh no Vita!

Merlin: She is ok. Just sleeping. I need that the two of you go to the port and try to find Joss.

Shion: But what happened to---

Merlin: Just...go.

(Both went to the port in search of Joss. Meanwhile, the Deadman awakens naked and in a cell.)

Joss: Uh? Where am I? Wait..WAIT...WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!

(A figure approaches Joss.)

Voice: All your belongings are with me.

Joss: H-HEY!! Could please give them back?

(He tries to cover himself)

Voice: That will not be possible for the moment.

Joss: Just who are you?!

(The figure comes closer, only to reveal a young girl)

Girl: My name is Lizzie and I'm your owner. So, learn your place.

Joss: Owner?! But where was the--- (He remembers the old lady) That fucking bitch! I will not trust old people... NEVER! (He turns to Lizzie)

Joss: This is a misunderstanding. I need to be in another place.

Lizzie: Silence!

(Joss frowns)

Joss (in his head): I could kill her easily...but I don't know where I am. Let's just wait)

Lizzie: And don't try anything funny. That will not allow you. (She points to a device in Joss' neck)

Joss: What the heck?!

Lizzie: That's a device that neutralizes all magic in the world and you can't break free, unless I want to.

(Joss tries to remove it but it's unable to. Lizzie throws a cloak near him)

Lizzie: Put that on. We are going to meet someone.

(Mad, Joss puts on the cloak. The cell's door opens, and Joss begins to walk)

Lizzie: Also, don't you dare attack me, or your head will blow up.

(Joss glares at her. They keep walking)

Lizzie (in her head): W-was that alright? I think I pushed him a little to the edge! Oh Lizzie!!!!

(She turns back to him and shares a death glare)

Lizzie: Where are we going, do not talk when they don't ask you and don't do anything suspicious or you will die.

(Joss stays in silence. Lizzie opens a door at the end of the cell's corridor and a danceable tune could be heard.)

(After running for 1 hour, Shion and Anastacya got to the port. They asked everyone there, but no one seemed to know Joss' whereabouts. They then stumble with Captain Harlock)

Shion: Captain Harlock! (He takes a few breathes) Have—Have you seen Joss?

Harlock: Joss? The savvy who rode the whale?

Anastacya: Yes! That one!

Harlock: No.

Shion: Shit!

Harlock: What happene' to 'im?

Anastacya: He disappeared, and we can't find him.

Harlock: He probly must be sleepin' under a tree or somethin'. If he didn't die with the whale, he will not die with somethin' stupid. He must be inside the city of Aerilon. That place is a mess right now in the underworld. Better stay sharp in there.

Shion: If you see him...could you tell him we are trying to find him?

Harlock: 'Course! You all have my respect and if you find yourselves in problem...(He takes out a gun)...just shoot this baby and we will be there.

(Shion takes the gun and both leave. Harlock enters the Arcadia)

Kei: Was that the companions of the mage?

Harlock: Yeah. Seems the crazy kid got lost.

Kei: I imagine.

Harlock: They aren't a bad bunch. They are decent people. Unlike us.

(He fills a glass of wine)

Harlock: Sometimes I imagine how my life would have been, if I didn't take up this curse.

(He looks his left hand)

Harlock: But the gold makes out for it HAHAHAHAHA!

Kei: That's our captain.

Harlock: What about the loot?

Kei: From the other ships before, 100 time more than the last week.

Harlock: Excellent! We will wait another day before the whale fully leaves the system, then we set sail to the northen region!

Kei: Aye captain.

(Harlock drinks the wine and kept laughing.)