Spider Dance

(Joss turns around in wonder as he enters through the door. He is in a large dome and in the upper level were The Madame, alongside some strange people and Lizzie. The Madame stands)

Madame: Welcome to the great Dome Sanguinis! Here, the warriors of the next Madame will pit against each other and the winner will procced to the next challenge. To the right side, the warrior of Lizzie: the human Joss! And to the left, the warrior of Taskmaster!

(The door opened and a creature pass through it, still cloaked.)

Taskmaster: Hello there lil sis.

Lizzie: Hey there. (She puts a serious face while Taskmaster grins)

Madame: Now, let the battle BEGIN!

(Joss stands in incertitude. He looks around, but nothing happens.)

Taskmaster: Now! Use it!

(The creature threw an empty ball, and the dome began to change form.)

Joss: What is happening!?

Lizzie: That is a reality marble! That is against the rules!

Trapmaster: No it is. The creature had it from the beginning.

Madame: I shall allow it.

(Lizzie bit her lower lip. Then she turns to Joss)

Lizzie: Joss quickly, go to the center! There are some weapons you can use!

(The deadman rushes to the center and finds different kinds of swords, hammers, and the like. He grabs some throwing knives and three daggers. When he turns around, the place changed to a dark forest. He couldn't see or hear Lizzie. It was he and the creature. In the upper deck Trapmaster laughs)

Trapmaster: I have already won!

Lizzie: Don't count him out yet!

Trapmaster: Once any opponent enters its dark forest, they all end up dead.

Madame: Let us see if that truly happens.

(All of them could see Joss but not the other creature. In Joss' view, he seems lost. He feels like someone is watching him. He turns around but all he can see is trees and bushes. Then from nowhere, a sting flies by. Joss evades in time. He is perplexed.)

Joss: What was that?!

(He takes a defensive stand)

Joss: That was like a sharp thing. And this place...It's a forest. I assume you are an animal type!

(From the forest, a heavy voice began to laugh)

Joss: It seems I answered correctly. Now, the thing that you threw...mmmmm...A bee or scorpion.

(Needles began to fly through different parts of the forest, all which Joss evaded perfectly until he landed. He smirks)

Joss: You will not touch me if that is your strategy.)

(A needle came flying. Joss tried to move but was unable and he used his left dagger to reflect it. When he looks that his feet, he notices that his feet are entangled by something. He kneels to see more closely what it is. In that instant, something began to drop down slowly behind Joss. When he touched the substance, his face went white.)

Joss: This is—

(From behind, a creature stands directly and uses a sticky substance on Joss' left hand)

Joss: A web?!

(When he turns around, he sees a spider like girl.)

Spider girl: Welcome human, to my spider dance! (She laughs maniacally)