When The World Stops | Comple...

Von SpencerReidisMyBitch

When Spencer Reid approaches the reader about the BDSM lifestyle, you're surprised at first. You promise that... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Something Special
Chapter 2: Negotiations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Explorations
Chapter 6: Bagels
Chapter 7: Best Friends
Chapter 8: Back at the Office
Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime
Chapter 10: New Cases
Chapter 11: New Words
Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Case Work
Chapter 15: Not Your Princess
Chapter 16: Lost
Chapter 17: Reunions
Chapter 18: Reparations
Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends
Chapter 20: Primal
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Shopping for Love
Chapter 24: This Is The Job
Chapter 25: The Risks
Chapter 26: New Beginnings
Chapter 27: Dresses and Dreams
Chapter 28: Strangulation
Chapter 29: T Minus 1 Month
Chapter 30: T Minus 1 Week
Chapter 31: The Wedding
Chapter 32: Honeymoon Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Honeymoon Pt. 3
Chapter 35: Home Again
Chapter 36: New People
Chapter 37: Relaxation
Chapter 38: Punishment
Chapter 39: New Conversations
Chapter 40: Shots Fired
Chapter 41: New Rules
Chapter 42: The Bet
Chapter 43: You Can Take It
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Past Problems, Present Cases, Future Hopes
Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas
Chapter 47: The Next Generation
Chapter 48: Three Months
Chapter 49: New Additions
Chapter 50: The Second Party
Chapter 51: Relaxation
Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia
Chapter 54: Grandson of Sam
Chapter 55: A Bad Situation
Chapter 56: Do Whatever You Need To
Chapter 57: Before The Gunshot
Chapter 58: What She Needed To Do (Spencer Reid's POV)
Chapter 59: My Sweet Little Prince
Chapter 60: Tease
Chapter 61: Daddy
Chapter 62: The Time After
Chapter 63: What Do I Do Now
Chapter 64: Welcome Home
Chapter 65: New Beginnings
Chapter 66: Panic
Chapter 67: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 68: Private Dance
Chapter 69: Simulation
Chapter 70: Submission
Chapter 71: Family
Chapter 72: Epilogue

Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia

2.2K 58 26
Von SpencerReidisMyBitch

Message to: Garcia
Alt phone #?

Message from: Garcia
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I picked up my other phone.

Message to: Baby Girl
Spence was interested in play time with you. What do you think?

Message from: Baby Girl
I'm interested, tell me more?

"Hey, Spence, I'm going to send Garcia our lists if that's okay." I looked up.

He nodded from his position on the floor with the babies. "That's okay."

Message to: Baby Girl
One attachment.
That's the general list.

Message to: Baby Girl
Two attachments.
Those are mine & Spencer's.
Feel free to ask questions.

I picked up Tobias and started bouncing him on my leg and singing. He smiled and gurgled. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, still bouncing him.

Message from: Baby Girl
One attachment.
Thought I'd write it out.
When do you want to meet & talk?

Message to: Baby Girl
I'll work on finding a sitter.

***

Message to: Baby Girl
No alcohol tonight – not a good idea for negotiation. Come over whenever you want.

I peeked into the bedroom, "Remember, it's very possible nothing will happen tonight. Negotiation is a process."

Spencer nodded and finished buttoning up his shirt. I walked back to the living room, putting out folders, pens, and spare paper.

"What drink do you want?" Spencer asked as he walked in.

"I'll have a cup of tea," I looked up, "You look wonderful, darling."

He blushed, "Thank you, ma'am."

He set my tea to brew and poured a cup of water for himself.

"Come here, Spencer," I said, looking up from where I was reviewing the lists.

He walked over, keeping eyes trained on the ground. I pulled his shirt down to reveal the thin metal choke collar I'd chosen for tonight.

"Mine," I growled, pulling him into a kiss.

He whimpered. "Yours, ma'am."

"Color?" I double-checked.

He smiled, "Green."

The doorbell rang and I stood, "You can go sit down, little one."

I opened the door, looking over Garcia. She was wearing a short purple dress with stocking and kitten heels, her hair pulled back.

"Hey, Pen, come on it," I smiled and stepped back, "Spencer, say hi."

He waved from where he was sitting at the table, "Hi, Garcia."

"Hey, Reid!" She smiled and waved back.

I led her to the table where folders held copies of our lists, as well as a basic contract I'd drafted after the dinner party incident to set clearer boundaries.

"Go ahead and look through that, take your time," I gestured to the folder, sitting next to Reid, "And ask as many questions as you want."

Of course, she immediately had one, "What do you call Reid? During, uh, playtime or scenes or whatever you call it."

"It depends. Sometimes he's my pet, my baby, my good little boy," I ran my hands through his hair, then tugged, "And sometimes he's my slut, my whore, my cumdump, my toy, my fuck-doll, my plaything..."

Penelope blushed, actually blushed. "Oh. Well, that- that makes sense."

"Spencer and I also have a clearly established relationship and know each other well. We would never expect you to get in the middle of all of it at once. We take this at whoever's pace is slowest." I assured.

She nodded, "Okay, right. But if I were to participate, what would I be called?"

"That depends on where you fit in the dynamic," I shrugged, "You may be a dominant equal to myself over Spencer, or settle between us, in a sense. Or you may want to submit to us both. That's up to you."

"You don't submit then? Ever?" She looked at me.

"My subspace takes time and trust," I chose my words carefully, "It's not something I can just... go into like Spence can. My submissiveness was weaponized against me to the point where it's difficult for me to trust anyone with it. It's not anything about you, it's just one of my boundaries."

Garcia nodded, "I'm not quite sure where I'd fit."

"That's okay. Sometimes it depends on the exact scene. We can discuss scenarios first, if you'd like, and you can process what it involves from there."

She nodded, "Let's do that."

***

"Spencer, knees," I growled in his ear.

Reid dropped to his knees immediately. Penelope raised an eyebrow at me.

"Good little pet," I played with his hair, "Now present."

Spencer clasped his hands behind his back, straightening up as he spread his legs until his ass was almost on the floor. He smiled up at me.

"What do you think?" I looked up at Garcia.

"I'm honestly not sure if I'd rather be in your position or his," she laughed.

I nodded, "Take your time. Think about it. And don't forget, we can have multiple sessions."

She hesitated, "I want to think about it more."

"Of course," I smiled, "Take all the time you need."

"Darlings, I wouldn't dare keep you waiting."

***

It took a while for us to decide on everything and schedule a date, but we finally got everything together and settled on all the details. At that point, Spencer was restless with excitement. I encouraged her to eat dinner before we arrived, but not too much – I'd seen some scenes gone wrong after a heavy dinner.

Message to: Baby Girl
Text me when you're on the way. We're ready when you are.

"Spence, baby, do you need help?"

"I just need you to check my outfit, ma'am," he answered.

I walked into the bathroom to see Spencer adjusting himself. I'd let Penelope choose his outfit; a thin white button-down shirt, grey slacks, and a bloodred tie. I matched him, sort of, with a blouse of the same color and a short black skirt.

"Remember, you will do what I say," I reminded him, pulling his tie so he was forced closer to me, "You're mine."

His eyes fluttered with arousal, "Yours, ma'am."

"I'm going to the room, bring her in when you're ready. You may flirt with her, but no touching other than handholding. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am, I understand."

I released him, "Good."

We'd rearranged the small home office I'd created for myself since the kids were born into a more classic office scene: a single wooden desk, with one padded chair behind it and two stiff-backed wooden chairs in front. The bookshelves remained, lined with everything from fantasy to old textbooks. On my desk was a short ruler and a small folder, everything else was hidden in the drawers. I walked in, closed the door, smoothed down my skirt, walked to the padded chair, and sat down, opening the folder. The papers inside were the contract, Garcia's list, and a rough outline of the scene and specific limits; functional for the scene, but also on hand just in case.

I heard the doorbell ring and muted voices softly echoed down the hall, Penelope's higher tones mixing with Spencer's lower register. Footsteps, then...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Enter," I called, looking up without moving my head.

The two of them walked in. Garcia had worn what I'd suggested; plain white t-shirt, simple suit jacket, and an extremely short skirt. It felt strange seeing her in such formal, plain clothing. I was sure the lining of the jacket had puppies or something similar.

I looked back down at the papers, "Sit."

She rushed to obey, while Spencer took a little more time, waiting until she sat to move his chair to the side and lounge back. I looked up and all it took was once glance to have him sitting straight up, hands perched on his knees.

"Miss Garcia," I said.

It wasn't a question, but she nodded. "Yes, that's me."

"Well, that's good, I was worried Dr. Reid here couldn't tell one pretty face from another. Do you know why you're here?"

She hesitated, biting her lip. She'd positioned herself so that her arms squeezed her chest, exaggerating her breasts, and she knew I was looking.

"No..."

"You will address me properly," I said before she could continue. "My title is Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry," she rushed to correct herself, making me smile. "I don't know why I'm here, Mistress."

"Miss Garcia, are you aware that we have a very strict dress code?" I leaned forward. "You did, after all, sign an acknowledgement."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm aware." She was careful with her words now.

"Can you tell me what that dress code states about the proper type of shirt, and the length of skirts? Oh, and tell me the maximum height of heels, while we're on the subject." I smirked.

"I-" she stumbled, "I can't remember the exact wording, Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Dr. Reid, would you like to fill in Miss Garcia here?" I prompted.

He looked up almost lazily. "Dresses, shorts, and skirts must me no more than three inches above the knee. Maximum heel height is one inch. Shirts must be collared button-down shirts, white or blue, buttoned fully, under a blazer."

"Miss Garcia, do you know how high your heels are?" I asked.

She looked almost angry. This part of the scene, as well as her outfit, had been left up to me, and I'd told her to wear the tallest non-platform heels she had.

"They're six inches, Mistress."

"What type of shirt are you wearing?" I asked before she could make excuses.

"I'm wearing a t-shirt, Mistress." She said, then, before I could ask, "And a grey blazer and skirt, I'm sorry, Mistress."

"One infraction, that would be excusable. You're still new, after all. But four, not even counting how short your skirt is..." I tutted, "Stand up."

She shot to her feet, fighting to keep her balance on the heels. I walked around my desk and took up the ruler, measuring from the base of her skirt to her knee.

"Nine inches," I hissed. "Your skirt barely covers your ass, Miss Garcia."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," her voice was barely a breath.

"Bend over my desk. Now." I grabbed her hair and shoved her forward until she was bent over the desk fully, fingers wrapped around the edge of the desk.

"Spread your legs." Spencer prompted, "Not like we're seeing anything new."

She spread her legs as far as possible, pushing her hips against the hard wood of the desk.

"You're going to receive 15 spankings from me for disrespecting myself and my office," I told her, hand trailing up the back of her thigh. "And fifteen from Dr. Reid for the same. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." She gasped, twitching at my touch.

I flipped up her skirt and smiled. Just as I'd suspected: no panties.

"What a whore, exposing yourself like this," I taunted, "Let's make it twenty each."

Penelope actually whined at that, but I could tell she liked it from the way she pushed back into my hand. I had to check, though.

"Color?"

"Green, Mistress, please, I'm sorry, it won't happen – fuck!" She cut herself off as I spanked her with the ruler. "Holy – oh, shit."

I must admit I liked making her curse. Our sweet, little-animal-obsessed technical analyst, bent over my desk, cursing. My blows came down hard and fast, with no time to recover between each. By the time I got to twenty, she was panting, nails digging into the soft wood, whimpering at every touch.

"Dr. Reid," I stepped back, still holding the ruler.

He sent me a questioning look, standing to be positioned next to her, hand ghosting over her bright-red ass. I smiled and moved behind Spencer, slowly undoing his belt buckle and stroking him over the thin fabric.

"Well?" I prompted. "We don't have all day."

He nodded and began spanking Penelope, harder than I'd expected. She moaned and pushed back against his hand with every strike, and I rewarded him for each by pushing my hand into his underwear and stroking him each time.

By the time he finished, Garcia could barely stand up properly and Reid couldn't form a coherent word, let alone a sentence. I smiled and kissed Spencer's cheek, then moved away, trailing one finger across Penelope's slit, feeling how wet she was.

"You're fucking dripping, Miss Garcia," I smiled, "You love this, don't you?"

She whined, resisting the urge to grind down onto my hand. "Yes. Ah- Mistress."

"Dr. Reid is going to fuck this pretty little pussy of yours, while you pleasure me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," she whined, sagging against the table.

I smiled, turning to Spencer and pulling his pants and underwear down before kissing him deeply as I stroked him.

"If you even think about cumming before I tell you to, the kids will have their first birthday before I let you out of the cage I'll put on you," I growled into his ear.

He knew it wasn't an idle threat. "Yes, ma'am."

I smiled and released him, walking around the desk and adjusting my chair height so Penelope wouldn't have to strain her neck. I undid the zipper on the back of my skirt and pulled it down, revealing my lack of underwear. Garcia gritted her teeth, holding back a comment about it, making me smile. I sat in the chair and perched my feet on the desk, pussy just a few inches away from her face.

"Beg." I reached forward and grabbed her hair, making her look up at me. "Beg for my pussy and Dr. Reid's cock."

"Please, please let me pleasure you," she gasped, "Please let me taste you, please let me feel Dr. Reid, fuck, let me make you feel good."

"Dirty whore." Was my only response before I moved forward.

She eagerly started lapping at my clit, moaning at the taste. I pulled her hair harder and she began sucking on my clit, tongue flicking over it, making me moan.

I looked up at Spencer, "Go ahead, fuck the little slut."

He rushed to obey, grinding against her ass a few times before slowly pushing in, making her moan against my pussy.

"Fuck, just like that," I threw my head back, "So good."

Reid quickly found his rhythm, hands digging into Penelope's hips and he thrust quickly, making her gasp and moan, her hands resting on my thighs. I reached my first orgasm quickly, my hand tightening in her hair the only warning before I moaned and ground forward against her, a stream of curses and praise flowing out of my mouth.

"I can feel her clenching around me, ma'am," Spencer groaned, "Fuck, she feels so good."

"Do you want to cum around Dr. Reid, whore?" I asked.

Garcia looked up at me without ceasing her movements, begging without saying anything.

"Go on, cum, Garcia," I ordered.

She immediately moaned and her eyes fluttered shut, making Spencer moan as she came.

"Mistress, please," Spencer stuttered, "Feels so good..."

"Use your words," I ordered.

"Please let me cum," he moaned, "Please, I want it so bad."

"Not yet," I moaned, fingers tightening in Garcia's hair, "Fuck, don't stop."

I was basically humping her mouth at this point, chasing another orgasm. Garcia was tongue-fucking me as I moved while Spencer struggled to keep his rhythm.

"Play with her clit, Spence," I struggled to slow by breathing.

Spencer quickly moved to finger Garcia, making her whine against me.

"Fuck- so close-" I stuttered, "Cum, both of you- fuck, cum."

Garcia immediately moaned against me as I sagged back, moaning loudly as I came. I could hear Spencer groaning and looked up to see him buried in her, shaking with pleasure.

I released Garcia's hair and sat back in my chair, running my thumb over her lips. She hummed and looked up at me.

"Fuck, thank you," She smiled. "That was- fuck, that was amazing."

I smiled and looked up at Spencer, who had collapsed back into a chair, chest heaving. I helped Garcia into a more comfortable position, pulling open a drawer and grabbing a towel to help her clean up before walking over to Spencer. He looked up at smiled as I helped clean him up, kissing him gently.

"Take care of Garcia, I'm okay."

I walked back to Garcia, who was sitting on the floor, leaning against the desk. I knelt down and rubbed her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, pulling her into a hug.

She nodded, "Just a little overwhelmed."

I pulled her closer, "You did amazing, we loved that so much."

"That was," she smiled, leaning against me, "So much better than I expected."

"We aim to please." Spencer said, sliding down into the floor to join us.

"Can," Penelope hesitated, "Can I sleep over tonight?"

I glanced at Spencer, but I already knew what he thought.

"Of course, whatever you need." I smiled.

Garcia smiled and leaned against me, "Thank you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.6K 82 9
"could you ever leave me, even if you tried?," you whispered into his hair, your arms wrapped around his neck he pulled away, " not even if i tried,"...
1.9M 38.2K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
871K 15.5K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
1.5M 27.1K 32
π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’, π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘ π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠�...