Always and Forever

By alexisthename_

Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is... More

Chapter 1: Day One
Chapter 2: Everything New
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Just go
Chapter 6: Welcome
Chapter 7: Game Day
Chapter 8: Morning After
Chapter 9: Confused
Chapter 10: Smiles End
Chapter 11: Pain
Chapter 12: Relief
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14: Rekindle
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: Family Ties
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Blood
Chapter 19: Music
Chapter 20: Brand New Day
Chapter 21: Cabin
Chapter 22: Lake
Chapter 23: Warmth
Chapter 24: Coming Out
Chapter 25: Anxious
Chapter 26: Lucky Game
Chapter 27: Mistletoe
Chapter 28: Cuddles
Chapter 29: Body Shots
Chapter 30: Thinking
Chapter 31: Worried
Chapter 32: Question
Chapter 33: Posting
Chapter 34: Park
Chapter 35: Let me
Chapter 36: Breakfast
Chapter 37: L O V E
Chapter 38: Morning
Chapter 39: Applications
Chapter 40: Season Finals
Chapter 41: Gowns and Suits
Chapter 42: Get it
Chapter 43: Accepted
Chapter 44: Graduation
Chapter 45: Opportunities
Chapter 46: Distance
Chapter 47: Don't
Chapter 48: Time
Chapter 49: Question
Chapter 50: She's Back
Chapter 51: My Baby
Chapter 52: Tell Me
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: Revelations
Chapter 55: No More Lies
Chapter 56: Conversations
Chapter 57: Transfer
Chapter 58: Out in the Open
Chapter 59: Forget
Chapter 60: Night and Day
Chapter 61: All Day
Chapter 62: It's You
Chapter 63: No More Hiding
Chapter 64: Anniversary
Chapter 65: Booze and Chips
Chapter 66: Late Nights
Chapter 67: Breakfast
Chapter 68: Flowers and Chocolates
Chapter 69: Old Places
Chapter 70: Where am I?
Chapter 71: Back to Normal
Chapter 72: New Place
Chapter 73: Nature Loving
Chapter 74: City of Love
Chapter 75: Morning Pump
Chapter 76: Just Perfect
Chapter 77: Bundle of Joy
Chapter 78: Bloodline
Chapter 79: Beautiful in White
Chapter 80: Always and Forever

Chapter 5: Helpless

1.4K 62 25
By alexisthename_

LEXA POV
After our silent sitting on the garden, Clarke and I parted ways since she needed to go to principal Jaha and well, my dad was there waiting for me already. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Clarke or hug her even. She just left. Good thing I saw Raven and Octavia and the rest of the deliquents running towards her. I sigh thinking not being able to do anything to comfort her.

Gustus: Hey squirt, everything okay?

Me: Yea, rough day at school.

We drove home in silence.

The week went by rather quickly. It's already Friday and Clarke and I haven't gotten a lot of talking. I only have 3 classes with her and everytime, we don't talk much. If we do, it's about the class. We hangout every lunchtime but she just sits there silently. I honestly don't know what to do. Why am i affected? Should i talk to her now or not yet? Hmmm, it's so hard.

I get snapped at my thoughts with Clarke tapping my arm. I looked at her confused with a smile on my face.

Clarke: Aren't you coming? Class is starting in 3 minutes.

Oh shoot, i was pondering way too long i didn't even get a chance to eat my lunch. I quickly ate it while walking to class with Clarke. Before we needed to separate to our classes, i pulled Clarke into a big hug. She froze at first but relaxed and hugged me back. We stayed there to what feels like forever until the bell rang. I gave her a small smile and she nodded and left for class.

I think we're good. I smile happily to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLARKE POV
Okay, the hug was shocking but rather soothing. Lexa is so warm i could just stay there forever. I feel safe. Whoa wait, why am i saying this? Do i like her? Does she like me too? I get back to reality by hearing the bell saying it's time for my next class. Great, my next class is Lab with Lexa.

I walk to class and I see Lexa smiling at me. I smile at her for respecting the space i wanted and for being there for me not pushing me to tell her what's wrong. I sat beside her.

Me: hi

Lexa: hi. Surprise to see you here.

Me: Surprise indeed. I didn't know you were in this class?

Both of us laugh. Octavia and Raven was smirking infront of us and i just glared at them. Class went by fast. Lexa and I was walking towards the parking lot. Octavia and Raven went to their extra curicular activity. Raven is the President of the Seniors and Octavia is the President of the entire school. They always have after class meetings or whatsover, if they don't, Raven goes to Mechanics Club while Octavia attends the Design Club.

Lexa: Do you need a ride home, Clarke? My dad's picking me up in a while. I just texted him.

Me: Oh no need. I have things to do here in school.

Lexa: Oh yea? Like what? I can wait for you if you're not long.

Me: interested in knowing? Haha It will take me an hour or so, but all good. I have my car with me, princess. *smirk*

I see her blush at my smirk. It makes my heartl melt. She should smile more often.

Lexa: I, uh. Oh my dad's here. See you next week, Clarke!

She runs to her dad's car, i stop her and smirk.

Me: Wait, give me your phone.

She stared at me confused. I just chuckle. She gave me her phone and type in my number.

Me: bye princess. See you Monday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEXA POV
Clarke took my phone and I see her type something. She then put the camera infront of the both us for a photo. She gave back my phone and I said goodbye while I hop into my dad's car. I looked at my phone and smiled at what Clarke wrote.

It's cute how our photo came out. I didn't think it will look this nice. I mean, I was shocked. I didnt think i was able to smile, but i did.

Gustus: So, was she Clarke? I thought Clark was a boy.

Me: Haha, no dad. Clarke's a girl. And yes she was Clarke.

Gustus: she's pretty and nice. A little bad girl vibes but i hope she won't be a bad influence on you.

Me: oh dont worry dad. She's very nice and humble. I won't get distracted with school.

Gustus: Good. No boys either. I can't handle you having a boyfriend just yet. Maybe when you're in college. But ohh, how I don't want for that to happen.

I chuckle nervously at my dads comment. No boyfriend, got it. Girlfriend, maybe? 'Stop it Lexa. You dont like Clarke that way. She's just nice because you're new' i thought.

I got home thinking about Clarke. Should I text her? Or should I wait til Monday? I type 'hey how you doin". Ugh, no. I delete it. I type again 'hope you got home safely'. Hmmm still no, delete. I sigh not knowing how to text Clarke. Why am i nervous on how I text her? She's just a friend right?

After dinner, i decided to text her.

(Phone conversation)
Me: Hey, it's Lexa.
Clarke: Hey there, princess! Was wondering when you'll text ;)
Me: Oh, so you were expecting me huh? 😏
Clarke: Maybe I was. Is that too bad? 🤭

Oh no, is she flirting? What should I do? What should I say? Should I flirt back? I gather my composure and hit reply.

Me: haha very funny, Clarke.
Clarke: Worth a shot 😅 so what are you up to, princess?
Me: what do you mean?
Clarke; I mean, what are you doing? :)
Me: Oh, nothing. Just reading some books.
Clarke: Oh what a nerd. It's Friday night! You should go out have fun. It's America!!
Me: im not really a party girl. How about you? Are you out and about?

I wonder what Clarke was doing. It has been half an hour and she hasn't replied, not that i was waiting for her text. But shit, did I say something wrong?

Me: still there? Did i say something wrong?

In another 10minuts, i got a reply. I sigh of relief.

----------------------------‐---------------------------------------------------

CLARKE POV
I got dissapointed when Lexa didn't text me after i gave her my number. When I got home, ate dinner, still no text. When i was about to take a shower, my phone got a notification. It was Lexa. We talked for a while til I fell asleep in the tub, relaxing. After half an hour or so, i woke up with mom's knock on my door. I shouted i was in the showera and she left. I replied to Lexa immediately. She got worried for me not responding to her text. I smile.

Me: no princess, All good. Sorry, i took a LOOONGGG Shower. My back was aching, needed to relax. And to answer your question, no im not out and about. I have to go out early tomorrow. I need sleep.
Lexa: oh, where you goin'? Partying all day? 😏
Me: haha i wish. But no.

Yea, i wish i was partying. But no, i am meeting mom and Marcus for brunch tomorrow. And I am not definitely excited for that. Worried and scared? Yes!

Lexa: well, i let you sleep then. Goodnight, blondie. 😅
Me: Goodnight, princess! 🥰

I lay my phone and go to sleep with a big smile on my face. Today was a good day.

-----------‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 5.

How do you think so far? Should I start their relationship? Or should I continue the pace where Lexa still isn't too sure on her sexuality and Clarke still unaware she's having feelings towards Lexa?
Oh and Raven and Octavia, go for Octaven?

Update as soon as possible.

Comment, share and vote pls! Help out a newbie. Thanks

xx lovelots
Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.8K 46
Clarke Griffin moves to a new town after her dads death Lexa Woods has a haunted past and is the schools uptight stone cold bitch But something about...
60K 2.2K 50
Clarke has been going to school in Polis for as long as she can remember. She has everything a girl could want. Friends, family, and good grades. She...
517K 14.5K 32
Clarke Griffin is starting her freshman year in college. She is attending NYU for her Doctors degree. She is so excited to start her new life away fr...
159K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...