Always and Forever

By alexisthename_

Love always finds its way. Let's witness a blooming, or a tragic story that will make us believe that love is... More

Chapter 2: Everything New
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Just go
Chapter 5: Helpless
Chapter 6: Welcome
Chapter 7: Game Day
Chapter 8: Morning After
Chapter 9: Confused
Chapter 10: Smiles End
Chapter 11: Pain
Chapter 12: Relief
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14: Rekindle
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: Family Ties
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Blood
Chapter 19: Music
Chapter 20: Brand New Day
Chapter 21: Cabin
Chapter 22: Lake
Chapter 23: Warmth
Chapter 24: Coming Out
Chapter 25: Anxious
Chapter 26: Lucky Game
Chapter 27: Mistletoe
Chapter 28: Cuddles
Chapter 29: Body Shots
Chapter 30: Thinking
Chapter 31: Worried
Chapter 32: Question
Chapter 33: Posting
Chapter 34: Park
Chapter 35: Let me
Chapter 36: Breakfast
Chapter 37: L O V E
Chapter 38: Morning
Chapter 39: Applications
Chapter 40: Season Finals
Chapter 41: Gowns and Suits
Chapter 42: Get it
Chapter 43: Accepted
Chapter 44: Graduation
Chapter 45: Opportunities
Chapter 46: Distance
Chapter 47: Don't
Chapter 48: Time
Chapter 49: Question
Chapter 50: She's Back
Chapter 51: My Baby
Chapter 52: Tell Me
Chapter 53: Photos
Chapter 54: Revelations
Chapter 55: No More Lies
Chapter 56: Conversations
Chapter 57: Transfer
Chapter 58: Out in the Open
Chapter 59: Forget
Chapter 60: Night and Day
Chapter 61: All Day
Chapter 62: It's You
Chapter 63: No More Hiding
Chapter 64: Anniversary
Chapter 65: Booze and Chips
Chapter 66: Late Nights
Chapter 67: Breakfast
Chapter 68: Flowers and Chocolates
Chapter 69: Old Places
Chapter 70: Where am I?
Chapter 71: Back to Normal
Chapter 72: New Place
Chapter 73: Nature Loving
Chapter 74: City of Love
Chapter 75: Morning Pump
Chapter 76: Just Perfect
Chapter 77: Bundle of Joy
Chapter 78: Bloodline
Chapter 79: Beautiful in White
Chapter 80: Always and Forever

Chapter 1: Day One

4.6K 82 70
By alexisthename_

Everything has to start somewhere.

CLARKE POV:
*Punk Rock Music plays* I glance at my phone it's 7 in the morning. Ugh, i hate mornings. Why do i need to wake up so damn early? I lay may head back down and ponder on some things.

Senior Year, finally. I can't believe I'm finally going to graduate and be free and go anywhere, do whatever I want in more or less than 9 months. I smile at that thought. Thank God for my bestfriends Raven and Octavia. Without them, I'm probably drowining of shit and god knows what i'm doing and where i am right now. Honestly, those two makes me sane and "responsible" even if they make me crazy sometimes.

Abby: *knocks on door* Clarke wake up! You can't be late.

Ah, Abby, my mom. The world's greatest surgeon. My mom and I were very close growing up, but when my step dad, Jake, died 3 years ago, our relationship ended too. It's like I lost my dad AND my mom. It sucks I know, but who cares. If you are wondering who my dad is, i don't know too. My mom says he just dissapeared. I get snnaped back to reality when my mom suddenly barged in my room. I groan.

Abby: I told you to wake up. I have to go to the hospital in 30mins so you better get moving if you want me to drive you to school.

Me: Fine (i mumble annoying sounds and my mom just sighs and leaves my room)

I get up from my bed, go take a quick shower and change into some clothes i just pulled from my closet and my favorite leather jacket.

I go downstairs to see my mom packing me my breakfast and some sandwich, which I think will be my lunch (now that's a first).

Abby: here's breakfast, don't forget to eat it. And some lunch if you want. Now let's go.

Me: thanks mom! (I gave here a short but genuine smile)

I am confused as to why my mom was acting nice to me. Maybe menopause? I dont know. I should be happy, but I feel weird. I get snapped at my thought with Raven shouting and jumping at me with a big hug. I missed her all summer, she and her mom went to New York to visit Raven's grandmother.

Raven: GRIFFIN!!! I missed you so much. I have so many shits to tell you.

Abby: Raven it's nice to see you sweetheart but, lamguage pls. You can share your summer vacation inside the car. We're all gonna be late.

Raven: Oh you're driving us Mama Griff? Where's your car Clarke? Did you forget the maintenance check up again?

Abby: Oh i reminded her everyday.

Me: Reyes! I miss you, you little... (i wanted to say shit but my mom glared at me at the rear view mirror) bitch. Now tell me your adventure in the Big Apple.

Raven: Don't change the subject Griffin!

Me: Fine, yes, i forgot. I was too lazy to bring it to the shop and just let it stay at the garage. When i decided to use it, it overheated. So yes, I won't get it back til Thursday. So now, remove that annoying grunt on your face and tell me how's New York.

Raven just shrugged at my story about my car. I know she is a car freak, but I'm not. I honestly don't know why I got lazy. Oh wait, I know. I don't use my car since, like i said, i was lazy. I only use it anyways to go to school. So yea.

Raven: Oh god, it's just so amazing. The place NEVER SLEEPS. I mean really even at midnight it's bright and noisy.....

I smile at how excited Raven is telling me all about her summer adventures in New York. I am happy for her really, she makes me smile and forget about other things.

In a few minutes, mom drops us off at school and she waves goodbye and goes to work. Raven and I were walking through the parking lot when a shorter girl came jumping behind our backs. It was Octavia.

Octavia: My bitches!!! God I missed you two so much.

Me: (i laugh at how exaggerating the "i miss you" part) O, we literally spend each waking day together during summer. Dont be dramatic.

Octavia: no kisses and hugs for you today Griffin. You're a meanie. Besides, the missing part is for Raven.

Raven blusehes at what Octavia said. Honestly they look good together as a couple but they dont see each other that way, it saddens me.

Raven: I missed you too Blake. Hope you didn't get bored with Clarkiee over here.

Clarke: Hey!!! I am not boring. In fact O and I had fun, isnt that right O? (I glare at Raven and punch her arm slightly. Octavia just laughs)

Octavia: Oh you're boring Clarke. Im just amazing at thinking of stuff to do that's why YOU had fun this summer.

Raven and Octavia laughed and I just glared at the both of them then dragged them inside school because the 1st bell was already ringing. Ugh, 1st day of school. Why?!

The three of us are walking along the hallways going to check which homeroom class we are assigned to. And lo and behold, the deliquents are in the same class. (You'll meet all the deliquents better in lunch)

Octavia: Oh my god, do we have a new school secretary, or did she have an amnesia?

Raven: I think you should thank a certain genius for that *winks*

Me: No way! You hacked our classes? That is amazing!! Why haven't you thought of that since high school started? (We laugh and continue the conversation walking to homeroom)

Raven: Well unlike you, i have been busy.

Octavia: More like thinking you'd be an amazing teakwondo player. Sucks how you realized it in the worst way possible.

Raven: shut up!

Octavia and I laughed at that memory. Since middle school, Raven joined the taekwondo team thinking she is a tough badass. A year ago, junior year, 3 of the members got injured a day before comptetion. For years, Raven NEVER had a comptetion. The club was just extra credit. So that day, Raven was needed to step up. She stand tall and was confident she was good. After the whistle of the ref, her opponent moved 1 step forward and then......Raven fainted. Since then, she realized taekwondo wasn't her forte.

We entered the class and there were a few students inside. Suprisingly, the rest of the deliquents were not yet there. Then suddenly, loud laughters emerged in the room. Ah, the deliquents are here. We all exchanged hugs and hello's. But before we all wanted to be deliquents like we are, our teacher came in. And, a new one at that.

Mr. Titus: good morning everyone. I'm sir Titus. I will be your homeroom teacher for this year.

Raven: (whisper) more like sir tights.

The whole class of course heard it, and so does our teacher.

Mr. Titus: I heard that young lady. I don't get disrespected in this class. If you wish to pass, you better treat me with respect. This may only be homeroom class, but I warn you, homeroom might be your failing class.

There were un-amused chattering around the class when suddenly the door sprung open revealing a very sweaty girl with long brown curly hair, killer jawline, long legs and very sexy body (not that I was checking her out)

Mr. Titus: Who are you?

New Girl: Sorry sir, I'm late. This school is very big, i've been running around and I got lost. I'm new, i just transferred here. Sorry.

Her Australlian accent is a turn on. I continue staring at her helplessly. I notice her scared at Titus and not knowing what to do, if she goes to sit or go out since she was already 15mins late. I notice Titus' face scrunch up, I didn't know what I was thinking and stood up.

All eyes were on me....

- - -

End of Chapter 1

What do you think Clarke will do? Comment it down. Might use your idea, who knows :)

Also, I know I called him Titus, it was already annoying to type the "Mr" hope you understand throughout the story.

xx lovelots
Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.1K 19
Clarke left Camp Jaha and walked off into the wilderness. Three months she struggled to survive on her own until she met someone, who took her in and...
4.3K 166 28
(Clexa ) After Lexa's death Clarke hadn't yet had the time to properly process her death. Yes she realize Lexa was gone but it didn't sink in...she...
158K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...
26.1K 1.8K 81
A Modern Clexa AU Clarke Griffin is a high level executive whose dreams is to be happy and do whatever she wants. However, she can't afford to make m...