Power Rangers Dino Thunder|Gr...

By chocolatelover_111

[completed] Seven years after Tommy Oliver left the Turbo Rangers, he comes to Reefside, California as a high... More

1.Day of Dino (1)
3.Wave Goodbye
4. Legacy of power
5. Back in Black
6. Diva In Distress
7. Game On.
8. Golden Boy.
9. Beneath The Surface.
10. Ocean Alert.
11. White Thunder (1)
12. White Thunder (2)
13. White Thunder (3)
14. Truth And Consequences.
15. Leader Of The Whack
16. Burning At Both Ends.
17. The Missing Bone.
18. Bully For Ethan.
19. Its a mad mad mackarel
20. Copy That
21. Triassic Triumph.
22. A Star is Torn.
23. A Ranger Exclusive.
24. Tutenhawkens Curse.
25. Dissappearing Act.
26. Fighting Spirit.
27. The Passion Of Conner.
28. Isnt it Lava-ly.
29. Strange Relations.
30. Thunder Storm (1)
31. Thunder storm (2).
32. Not All Heroes Wear Capes, Some Wear Helmets.
33. House Of Cards.
34. A Test Of Trust.
35. A loop In Time.
36. Thunder Struck (1)
37. Thunder Struck (2).
38. History
39. Wormhole
New Book!

2.Day of Dino (2)

2.3K 31 7
By chocolatelover_111

They all stood there looking at doctor Oliver who had just caught them sneaking into his house. Ethan decided to speak up first. "Doctor O before you go off can we explain why we are here?"

Connor looked at him. "Dude he's just going to laugh when we tell him." Rhea nodded in agreement of that statement. "Yeah of it were me I'd send you to a mental hospital."

"It's the truth he'll believe us." Ethan countered. Conner and Rhea looked at each other and sighed. "All right Kiras gone." He looked at them concerned now. "She got taken by these weird looking dinosaur things."

Rhea squinted her eyes whispering to them. "Uh I don't wanna go to a mental institution. " Conner nodded. "He doesn't look convinced."

Doctor oliver turned around. "They're called tyrannadrones." Rhea pursed her lips. "Well that clears it up."

"And you know that because......" Ethan trailed of. "I helped create them."

"Oh class project?" Ethan joked. "It's a long story for now we gotta figure out what they want with Kira."

They looked at each other. "It might have something to do with these." Conner removed the red and yellow gems.

Doctor Oliver looked at them sighing. Rhea smiled sheepishly. He took the gems in his hand walking around them. "We're really sorry. How were we supposed to know those things had like superpowers and those lizard dudes were going to come looking for them.".

Rhea nodded. "Yeah I mean your the one who took us to the museum in the first place so if anything it's kind of your fault."

He sighed taking in all the words they said to him. "I guess this isn't exactly something you see everyday." Ethan looked around. "Sort of like a science teacher with a ruins of ancient civilization under his house?"

"Like not that this all isn't really cool but seriously dude you gotta come clean." Doctor oliver looked at him weird. "Okay first of all don't call me dude. Second as hard as this may seem you three need to forget all about this. I'll find Kira."

He turned to walk but Conner quickly superseded infront of him. Doctor olver looked impressed. "The Gems power is already starting to bond with you."

"Well I was impressed." Rhea said raising her hand. "You can tell us all about this now or at my next parent teacher conference. "

Rhea let out a whistle. "Wow dude you've got guts." She laughed. Doctor Oliver looked at the three and sighed.

They were all in his car driving on the road. Rhea sat shotgun. "So when you said you helped create those tyrano-- whatevers you were just kidding right?"

He shook his head sighing. "They weren't supposed to be used like this someone's modified their programming. A few years back I was doing research on combining dinosaur DNA with technology. My partner.... a scientist named Anton Mercer...."

"The rich guy who disappeared years ago?"

"Yup shorty after mercer disappeared our lab was attacked all of our research was destroyed or atleast I thought it was." Conner then spoke up from the back sitting next to Ethan. "And the guy who did this is back?"

"He calls himself Mesagog." He stooped the car. "And you think he's after the gems?"

"Looks like it." Ethan shook his head. "This is all totally fascinating but how is it helping us find Kira? It's not like she's just gonna fall out of the sky and land right infront of us." Suddenly an invisportal opens up and Kira lands in front of them on the Jeep.

They stared at her. "Uh Ethan what do you think about my motorcross future?"

They quickly got out of the car helping Kira off the car. "How'd you do that?"

"I have no idea." She got down. "One minute I'm being chased by frankien lizard to his creepy lab and the next thing I know I'm a hood ornament."

"Invisiportals." Tommy corrected. "Whatever next time I'm calling a cab." She looked at all of them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to rescue you." Ethan told her. "Nice job. Way to show up when I don't need you anymore."

Suddenly the tyrannadrones and zeltraks came through the portals. They looked at them. "You sure about that?"

They stood defensively and Tommy stood infront of them. "Messagog find a new goon to do his dirty work?"

"You are not fit to speak NY masters name come with me peacefully or suffer the consequences. " He shook his head. "I'm going to have to say..... no."

The monsters then attacked them. Rhea fought them hitting one. She looked at them as they circled around her and she smiled jumping up using her power.

She then landed behind them hitting them to the ground, kicking them to the ground. "Yay this is fun."

She then regrouped with everyone. Zeltracks infront of them. "Make sure you tell your master. Doctor Oliver's back."

"I will inform him this battle is over but the war has just began." He then disappeared with all tyrannadrones going with him.

The four sighed and relieved they left. Doctor Oliver walked forward. Ethan looked at them. "That's the best he could do?" He turned to look at the four. "Let's get out of here. It's getting late I don't want your parents to worry."

"I bet you don't. Then you have to explain something." He sighed taking a breathe in. "I'll fill you in tomorrow after school. I promise."

They looked at each other and sighed entering the car.

The next day at school the bell rang and everyone entered class sitting in their respective seats. Cassidy came up to Kira as she entered. "Kira Ford. Casiddy Cornell reefside news network."

She removed her hand from hers. "Cassidy I know who you are we are home room together." She nodded shrugging. "Yeah anyway what can you tell me about ths mysterys goings on in reefside. For example the sudden friendship between you Rhea Lahey, Conner McKnight and Ethan James?"

"Look--" Cassidy interested her. "Or better yet the strange creatures that appeared out of nowhere and they just attacked you in broad daylight. What about that huh?"

This peeked Rheas interest think what Kira would say now. She looked at them. "Look I have no idea what your talking about but as you can see I'm just fine but you. You look kind of Uh..... pasty."

This made her eyes widen and remove a mirror. "Pasty? Are you serious I hate florescent lining." Kira smiled and sat down and Dr. Oliver entered class looking at Cassidy. "Cassidy? Unless you plan on giving a lecture on the mezazork period I suggest take your seat."

She smiled and sat down. Dr.Oliver put his things down and looked at his students. "Okay who can tell me when it all began?"

Suddenly the ground started shaking making everyone scream. It then became dark, clouds covering the sky and lightening coming from it. The students looked out the window.

Devan came running in towards Cassidy. "Cas you are not going to believe this." She smiled. "Let me guess the sky just went black in the middle of the day?"

"It did? Woah look at that." He looked outside. She waved her hands at his face. "Devan hello what?"

"Oh yeah right. I just heard this whack report about mechanical dinosaurs attacking downtown." This peeked Dr.Olivers interest. "Grab your camera."

They were going to leave but Dr Oliver stopped them. "Wait hold on you two." Principal Randals voice came through the speakers.

"Students remain calm the mayor has declared a state of emergency please report to the front of the school for immediate dismissal. Again remain calm."

Rhea smiled. "Awesome schools over!" The three looked at her. "Oh right. Yeah dangerous dinosaurs I'm the city."

They ran to Dr.Oliver. "Dr.O now would be a good time to have that little chat." He shook his head. "We are out of time if mesagog revived the big zords we gotta act fast. Come with me."

They looked at each other and then followed him out. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"We become power rangers." Rhea joked.

They walked back to the underground cave under Dr. O's house. "So these mechanical dinosaurs. They are your friends?"

"Bio zords fusion power replicants used with actual dinosaur DNA for the neuro functions." He walked to the computers. "Wait lemme guess..." He turned to look at Ethan. "You helped build them?"

"I'm afraid so." He nodded. "But rught now we....I mean you have to tame them."

Ethan laughed. "I'll BBL if it's all the same to you." He furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

"Be back later." He went to leave but Dr. O stopped him. "Ethan Wait." He stopped and looked at him. He walked up to him. "You can do this but you won't have to do it alone."

"Ever since I found the dino gems I've had these waiting. Incase I ever needed to harness their powers " He walked to a table with a box.

"Into what?" He opened the box to reveal four dinosaur shaped morphers. Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. "Dino morphers."

They looked at it wide eyed. "Yse these to become power rangers." Rhea nodded. "I was just kidding before when I said that."

"I gotta sit down." Conner held Ethan. "Breathe dude." Kira looked at Dr.O. "we can't be power rangers aren't you supposed to fly or have superhuman strength stuff like that?"

"Yeah cause when screamed in the forest that was totally normal." Fr. O nodded. "You do."

"Oh yeah I forgot." He looked at all of them. "Your gems are from an asteroid that crashed onto earth millions of years ago wiping out the entire dinosaur population. When I found them I recognized their power and hid them so they won't fall into wrong hands."

"How do you know these aren't the wrong hands?" Rhea looked at him and scoffed. "Speak for yourself dude I want to be a power ranger."

They looked at her. "What? Don't tell me that you haven't had a childhood dream of becoming one?"

They shook their heads and Tommy looked at them. "The Gems are yours. You didn't choose them they chose you."

"Can't they unchoose us?" He shook his head as he walked to the computers. "They've already bonded with you DNA that's what's given you your powers."

"So if they already bonded with us then howcomes mesagog and his creeps are still after em?" Ethan asked. Tommy sighed and walked towards them. "The only way these powers can be taken away is if your destroyed."

Rhea pursed her lips together. "Maybe being a power ranger isn't a good choice after all." Ethan nodded. "And for future reference that is not a good selling point."

"Look." Conner started. "All I know is I don't remember asking to be a superhero." Tommy shook his head. "The Gems wouldn't have bonded to you if you didn't already have something inside you that can handle the power."

"Well that means we're strong." Rhea muttered to the others. He walked towards the morphers pushing them forward. "Please."

They looked at each other and sighed. They each took the morphers looking at it. "So now what? Do we need some kind of secret password or command?"

"All you have to do is say 'dino thunder power up' and you'll be transformed. You'll know what to do." Conner nodded. "Dino thunder?" He looked at Ethan. "What did you come up with that?"

"I kinda like it." He nodded smiling. "You would." Rhea looked at Tommy suspicious. "How do you know about all this? Have you had some kind of experience?"

Tommy sighed looking at all of them. "Look I know you four are from different worlds I get it but your going to have to work together or this will never happen. This won't be easy nobody knows that better than I do but your going to have to believe in yourselves. Because I believe in you."

Conner and Rhea raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

He nodded. "Really." The four looked at each other.

They reached the site where the bio zords were."Okay this is it." They got out of the car looking at them destroy buildings. "That must me them."

"Wow good call Conner." Kira said sarcastically. Suddenly a red shaped thing appeared amking them all look at it.

Zeltraks came down. "You'll have to get passed me before you get those zords." Conner nodded. "That's the part I'm looking forward to."

"You guys ready?" Kira smiled."Oh yeah!"

"Bring it."

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Dino Thunder Power up HA!".

They morphed into rangers. They looked at each other. "Awesome"

"This totally rocks." Zeltraks looked at them angrily. "So your power rangers."

They made a defensive pose and Tommy came forward. "Call your weapons. They are in your belt."

"You got it Dr. O!" Their belts shined bright. "Woah. Check it out."

The bright light came out of their belts. "Amazing!" Their weapons appeared. Conner smiled. "Nice I got a tyrano staff!"

"I can come to grips with this! Tera grips." Kira said holding out her weapons. "Sweet a tricera shield."

"This is amazing. A tanius Sabre!" Rhea cheered. They then got in position to fight zeltraks. "Enough." He summoned tyrannadrones.

They attacked and so did the rangers. They used their wepoms to destroy as many tyrannadrones as possible. Rhea flipped over one and slashed them making them go to the ground. "One for you." She hit one. "Another one for you." She looked at the other one. "Don't worry haven't forgotten about you." Sh flipped and slashed it destroying it.

Ethan looked at zeltacks. "Freeze." He laughed. "You first." He used a blue electric rope to pick him up and throw him to the ground.

"Ethan." The three ran to him. He got up and they all looked at zeltaks. He then blasted a of them making them scream and fall to the ground.

Tommy came and looked at them. "Rangers combine your weapons." They nodded. "Right."

They all got up. "Zerecks blaster." Tehy aimed it. "Ready? Fire." They shot him making a huge explosion. Zeltracks went falling down.

The rangers smiled cheering. Zeltraks got up "yah we did it." They smiled. Zeltraks got up grunting. "You showed me your weapons. Now meet mine."

He disappeared. The four zords came in angry. The four ran towards Dr.O. they looked up up see zeltraks in a ship. It fired lasers at the five of them and they fell to the ground.

They got up and ran towards the Jeep. "Okay how do we fight that?" Tommy looked at them. "Ypu gotta tame the zords." They all looked at him. "Concentrate your morphers will communicate your thoughts to them."

They nodded. "Let's go." They ran towards the zords. "Look at that they're huge woah."

The tricera zord growled at them. Ethan stepped forward. "Calm down boy it's all good. That's right I'm your friend." He communicated in his morpher. It connected. "Tricera zord." It's eyes glowed and turned blue. "It worked."

"Okay My turn." Kira looked at her morpher. "Teda zord." She lifted her hand and the morpher glowed. "We can be friends right?" It's eyes glowed and it turned yellow.

"Woah I wanna try this." Rhea walked forward looking at the tanuis zord. "Hey buddy. Wanna be friends with me you won't regret it I promise." Her zords eyes glowed and turned green.

"Oh yeah. Awesome!" The T-rex then went out of control hitting their zords. "Conner the tyranna zord is put of control."

"Do something." He walked forward and looked at it communicating throught he morpher. "Come on I need you to work with me here. Tranno zord!" It glowed and the zord turned red.

"Go! Yes!" The three ran to Conner. Tommy came and looked at them. "Only one more thing to do. Bring them together. You can do it."

They nodded and looked at their zords. "Okay let's do it." They nodded. And the four jumped inside their zords.

Big orbs appeared infront of them. "Logging in." Bright light appeared on it. "Got it "

"Me too." They looked infront."combine powers." They then combined and formed one huge megazord. "It worked."

Zeltraks in his ship looked at them. "Yoir robot is no match for me." He fired lasers at them. They stumbled back screaming. "Now I'm mad!"

He used whips to hold the megazord sending current to it and the rangers stumbled inside screaming. "Time to head for the back of the net."

The megazord ran and jumped up using the whips to swing over the ship. "There is the heart of the ship."

"Dino drill engage." They used the drill and drilled through the ship destroying it completely as they landed down perfectly. "Yeah awesome!" They all cheered.

They went back to base and Tommy had taken the morphers and put it back in the case and then he opened it again. The morphers turned into bracelets with gems on it of their respective colors.

He picked the box up and turned to the others giving them the bracelets. "Keep these bracelets with you at all times." They picked up the bracelets. "They'll access your morphers when you need them. And you can use these to communicate with me and each other."

"Dr.O I know your real smart and a science teacher and everything but this is well I mean how did you--" He inturupted her. "I'll fill you in. In time."

"Speaking of time. You think mesagog is going to stick around for awhile?" Ethan asked. "Unfortunately they always do."

Conner raised an eyebrow. "They?" Rhea nodded. "Yeah how many monsters to be exact have tried to take over earth?"

Tommy looked at them not answering their questions. "I know this is a lot to take in." Ethan nodded. "That's for sure."

"Your lives have just changed in ways you probably couldn't have imagined." They looked at their bracelets. "But as long as you work together and remember your a team. No one can defeat you. No one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 424 24
Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs...
2.9K 101 5
Flowers (Ongoing)⏳ --- In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the...
38K 1K 44
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”ˆβž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—Ÿπ—˜π—šπ—˜π—‘π——π—”π—₯𝗬 π——π—¨π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When an army of powerful alien being...
30.4K 850 44
Evelyn Repulsa, more commonly known as Eve Rowan, is the daughter of the former Dark Sorceress Rita Repulsa who was turned to the good side after Zor...