Clairvoyant ∞ SOONHOON

بواسطة strwberryjade

in which Jihoon ventures to seek Soonyoungㅡto save Soonyoung. SEVENTEEN | SOONHOON FANFICTION | tryxea_ المزيد

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

129

780 42 32
بواسطة strwberryjade

Jihoon wished this wasn't a bad idea at all. The way Soonyoung happily paid for the drinks and for the snacks somehow made Jihoon shiver. It's going to be a long and tough night for Jihoon.

When they got home, Soonyoung placed the plastic bag on the floor, just next to the center table, and unloaded it. He put all bottles and snacks on top of the table, then he went to the kitchen to get a glass and a bottle opener. He came back right after that and put those two on the table too.

"Don't drink too much. I don't even know if it's alright for you to consume alcohol," Jihoon said strictly.

Soonyoung smiled and nodded. "You sure you don't want to drink too?"

"If I drink too, Soonyoung, we might set the house on fire," Jihoon said, making Soonyoung laugh.

"Alright," Soonyoung said and opened the bottle.

Jihoon just turned the television on so he could have something to watch while he waits for Soonyoung to get wasted. Jihoon checked the time, seeing it was nearly eleven already. If Soonyoung gets too drunk, they might not make it to morning class tomorrow or they might not make it to tomorrow's classes at all.

"Why are you so far away from me though?" Soonyoung asked him.

Jihoon was sitting on the sofa adjacent to the sofa Soonyoung was sitting on, but he stayed on the far side of it which is the farthest Jihoon can get from Soonyoung without the leaving the sofa.

"I don't want you to throw up on me," Jihoon said. "Just don't mind me. Finish your business there so that we can sleep right away."

Soonyoung squinted his eyes at him. "Why do I feel like. . . you're avoiding me?"

"I am avoiding you, idiot," Jihoon said and crossed his arms.

Soonyoung pouted. "Oh, wow. . . just say you don't want to be with me," he said as he gulped down the content of the glass in one go.

"Don't be too overdramatic," Jihoon said. "Just do whatever you want there."

Soonyoung didn't talk after that. Jihoon enjoyed the silence somehow, and amidst that, he just either watched the television or played different games in his phone. When he got bored, he decided to call Jeonghan to have a quick chat with him.

The call lasted for several minutes. Jeonghan just told Jihoon how everything was since they came back and that Jihoon owes him a lot of stories about how he was able to get Soonyoung again. So Jihoon told Jeonghan everything. Then Jihoon asked how Minghao, Junhui and Hansol are doing.

Jeonghan said they're doing fine. Hansol is doing pretty good in his studies, so do Junhui and Minghao. The couple was still as low-key as they always are, and nothing changes. Then Jihoon asked how he and Seungcheol are doing.

"Seungcheol and I, we're good. He's doing great, I suppose. And let me ask you something. . ." Jeonghan said.

"What is it?"

"Does he always kiss you several times an hour? And is he always this. . . sulky towards you? Is he naturally a good kisser?"

Jihoon coughed, realizing how awkward the question is and how awkward their situation is. Jihoon dated Jeonghan's almost ex, and Jeonghan is dating Jihoon's ex. Jihoon didn't think much about it, not until tonight.

"W-Why are you asking me that?" Jihoon asked and stole a quick glimpse of Soonyoung, to see if he was listening but he was busy drinking.

"I just need to know because he's pretty suspicious. One moment, he's kissing, the next, he's still kissing me. He's too cuddly that I come to think if he did something stupid and he's being sweet to make up for it. . ." Jeonghan explained and shrugged. "Just answer me though. I need answers or I'm getting paranoid over every kiss he's giving me."

"Why are you overthinking though? He's just showing affection to you and you're suspecting him of doing something. Don't you think that's just unfair?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm just insane. I don't know, Ji. . . after he dated you, I've lost. . . confidence. If he can love someone else before, he can love someone else again today."

"Stop that. He's being clingy to you because he's in love with you, but you're not trusting him enough. Come on, hyung, Seungcheol can't be that stupid to love someone else again when he already have you," Jihoon told him and sighed, not realizing that that caught Soonyoung's attention. "And to remind you, you forced him to love me."

"Just answer me. Is he always like that even to you before?"

Jihoon gulped, not knowing how to respond without raising any suspicions. "Um, yes, he is. He's the type who'll never let you feel unloved, so hyung, just trust him. He's naturally that affectionate, alright? And nothing else. It's his nature. He won't do anything to ruin what you two have. If he can do that to us, he can do better to you. And please stop thinking differently just because he's being clingy. Of course, he's your boyfriend. Suspect him once he doesn't treat you as sweetly as he does now. Start suspecting when Seungcheol doesn't treat you the way you deserve. Seungcheol knows what you deserve, and if he doesn't do that, that's when you start having suspicions. Just trust him, hyung."

"Alright. . . thanks, Ji. I can't believe I am actually asking my best friend about my own boyfriend. This is funny."

Jihoon laughed when Jeonghan chuckled on the other line. "Just stop overthinking. Everything's alright. Seungcheol is a good guy, Jeonghan hyung."

Then they chatted for more minutes until Jihoon decided Jeonghan should sleep now since he's still having classes tomorrow. Jeonghan bid his farewell before the call ended.

Jihoon put his phone down and looked at Soonyoung to check on how he's doing. Jihoon sighed and stood up. Soonyoung's already drunk.

He went to Soonyoung and was about to steal the glass from him, but Soonyoung reached a hand out, drawing the glass away from Jihoon. "Go away."

Jihoon took a deep breath. So it has officially started.

"Here we go again," he whispered. "Come on, cub, enough of that. Let's tuck you to bed."

Soonyoung shook his head. "Aren't you avoiding me? Why are you here?"

"Soonyoung, are you sulking?" Soonyoung just rolled his eyes and drank another glass. "I said enough," Jihoon added and took the glass from him.

He stood up and was about to pull Soonyoung up too, but Soonyoung hugged him, burying his face on Jihoon's tummy. "Was Seungcheol a good boyfriend to you, bub?"

"W-What?"

Soonyoung sighed. "Was he better than me, Ji? Do I suck at this boyfriend role to you?"

"Soonyoung, do your insecurities just start acting up whenever you're drunk?" Jihoon asked and pulled Soonyoung's arms off him.

Soonyoung shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe when I'm drunk that's when I start to realize. . . someone else could actually treat you better than I do now."

Jihoon sighed and sat beside him. He cupped Soonyoung's cheeks and stared into his drowsy and sad eyes. "I love you, okay? I don't care if they can treat me good, I need you. I don't want any treatment like this if it's not you. I only want you. Stop being so insecure please, we've talked about this for so many times already. Seungcheol doesn't mean anything more than a friend to me now, alright?"

Soonyoung gulped when suddenly there were tears building up in the corners of his eyes. "When you told me that you kissed Seungcheol and cheated on me before, I felt. . . so scared. I know it's in the past now, but. . . I-I'm scared, Jihoon. W-What if I can't be good enough to you? I screwed up when I lost my memories, I dated Chaejin, I don't remember anything about us. . . what if I made you feel less of what I always made you feel before I forgot you? What if you'll need the same kind of treatment from the Soonyoung before which I can't remember now? And what if you find it in someone else? J-Jihoon, w-what if I became less of a man you deserved when I forgot you?" He asked, his voice shivering in fear. "J-Ji, w-what if I wasn't the same man you used to love?"

Jihoon smiled and wiped his tears away. He doesn't know where to start. This time, Soonyoung wasn't just insecure of Seungcheol. He was insecure of the Soonyoung who first Jihoon spent time with. And Jihoon doesn't know how to assure him that nothing changed when Soonyoung's own insecurity is himself.

"Jihoon, I feel so lost when I try to look back and not remember anything about you at all. And what if the Soonyoung before was better? The Soonyoung before knows you better than I do, and what if I am nothing close to being like him? What if you'll want him back? But I-I don't even know where he's better at. . ." Soonyoung said weakly. "Jihoon, what if I became worse?"

Jihoon shook his head. "Soonyoung, he is still you. You're still treating me the same, okay? You are just as amazing as he was. You lost your memories, I know. . . but that doesn't take the fact that you're still the same Soonyoung I love. You're still my Soonyoung, my tiger cub and my little kid. There's nothing to be insecure about, okay? I am still as in love with you as I first was even before we started dating. Nothing changed, cub. Nothing changed you."

Soonyoung nodded. "I'm sorry you have to babysit me again," he said and frowned. "You've always been so understanding to me, and now you have to—"

Jihoon kissed him on his lips to shut him up then he smiled at him again. "I'd be so happy if you trust yourself as much as I trust you. Soonyoung, you are the most beautiful person I met. If you only knew how happy you made me and how you saved me for so many times, then you'll know there's no way I'll fall out of this love that you give me. I am in love with you, I really am, and I won't leave you for anything else in this world when I already found the best that I could ever have in you."

Soonyoung smiled. "I love you, Jihoon. . ."

Jihoon smiled back then kissed Soonyoung's forehead. "So do I," he whispered and looked at Soonyoung. "So can we go to bed now?" He asked as he wiped Soonyoung's cheeks dry.

Soonyoung shook his head. "No, let's talk," he said seriously all of a sudden that it surprised Jihoon.

"Oh, God, we still aren't finished yet, huh?" Jihoon mumbled. "What are we going to talk about?"

"Why were you avoiding me?!" Soonyoung yelled like a baby with tantrums.

Jihoon laughed. "Just because," he said and shrugged which only made Soonyoung whine louder.

"Wow. You can avoid me for nothing?!" Soonyoung said, his eyes wide in disbelief and scoffed. "Wow, Jihoon! Take your hands off me!"

Jihoon complied and raised both of his hands as if he was being questioned by the police. He tilted his head and smiled. "Sure."

Soonyoung clenched his jaw. "Lee Jihoon!"

Jihoon grinned. "Why would you tell me to take my hands off you if you want me to hold you?" He asked and chuckled.

"I really hate you," Soonyoung said and pouted like how a kid does whenever their mom wouldn't give them a candy. "Just say you don't care about me at all and go," he said, sulking.

"Okay," Jihoon said and shrugged. "I don't care about you at all."

Soonyoung stared at him with fury in his eyes, but there were already tears in them. His lips were trembling as he tried to hold back his cries. "W-Why are you like that?" He asked, his voice sounded so frail and vulnerable. "J-Jihoon, w-why are you like that?"

Jihoon smiled, obviously having fun at teasing Soonyoung. "Well, you told me to say I don't care about you. I just complied," he said and shrugged, sounding as innocent as Soonyoung was last night when he called Mingyu.

"If I told you to leave me, w-would you?" Soonyoung asked weakly as his tears were now threatening to fall.

"If you tell me to, why won't I?" Jihoon said and dropped his hands. "Do you want me to? I'll leave now," he said and stood up.

He waited for Soonyoung to stop him but Soonyoung just looked up at him. His tears were now streaming down his face, and his eyes were glistening with sadness. "I-If you want to leave, then go. . ." he whispered. "You don't care about me anyway. How dare you say you love me but leaves right after?"

Jihoon laughed. "Oh, God, you're so dramatic," he said and hugged Soonyoung, his face now Jihoon's tummy once again. The very moment Jihoon got his arms around Soonyoung, Soonyoung sobbed.

"I hate you," Soonyoung said and took a tight grip of the hem of Jihoon's shirt. "I-I hate you s-so much, Jihoon!" He yelled in his baby sulking voice.

Jihoon chuckled. "I was just teasing you, cub, I'm sorry," he said and bent to kiss Soonyoung's crown.

"You don't sound sorry at all!" Soonyoung shouted. "Y-You're not even sorry!"

Jihoon laughed again and rubbed Soonyoung's back. He waited for him to calm down and when he already did, he kneeled in front him and held his hands.

"I love you, cub," he said genuinely and warmly. "Always."

Soonyoung was still crying as he stared into Jihoon's eyes. He looked just like a baby. His eyes were mad but full of love, and his hands were shivering but warm. He looked like a kid who was seeking for attention, who was needing love and care. Jihoon smiled fondly because Soonyoung looked so soft and adorable.

This kid in Soonyoung might be too hard to deal with, but Jihoon admits, he's fond of that kid. Jihoon is in love with the baby in Soonyoung too that he can't help but feel a sense of responsibility when the baby begins acting up like today.

"Stop crying now," Jihoon said and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry."

"Do you mean it?" Soonyoung asked and gulped. "W-When you said you don't care about me, do you mean it?"

Jihoon chuckled. "That's the most absurd thing you have ever heard from me, Soonyoung," he replied. "Of course not, love. If I don't care, I won't still be here, will I?"

Soonyoung nodded and sniffed. "Okay. I don't hate you now," he told him and smiled.

"Geez, thanks," Jihoon said and laughed. "Please tell me that's enough mood swings for tonight."

"Are you sleepy already?" Soonyoung asked.

Jihoon nodded. "Mm-hmm. . . but I can manage."

"Come here," Soonyoung said and carried Jihoon off the floor then placed him on his lap.

Jihoon blinked in surprise as Soonyoung pulled him closer until they were chest to chest. Soonyoung cupped his cheeks and smiled as he stared at every inch of Jihoon's face.

"It's still an enigma to me how I was able to make you fall for me. . ." Soonyoung whispered. "You're way out of my league, Jihoon."

Jihoon chuckled. "No, I'm not. I'm exactly who you're meant to have."

Soonyoung beamed. "Thank you for loving me, Jihoon. . . for loving me over and over again. You were just a dream to me when I was ten, and I can't believe I'm actually holding you right now."

Jihoon smiled. "I told you, I'm meant to be yours," he said and held Soonyoung's hands. "On the brighter side, you're extra sweet when you're drunk."

Soonyoung laughed. "I am always sweet to you though. . ."

Jihoon nodded. "I know," he said.

Soonyoung smiled and pulled Jihoon for a kiss. Jihoon closed his eyes and kissed him back. Soonyoung let go of his cheeks and held him by his lower back instead, while Jihoon's hand clung unto Soonyoung's nape.

The rest became hazy to Jihoon as he was drowning in the kiss. All of a sudden, the kiss has gotten deeper and so full of hunger. All of a sudden, Soonyoung's hands were beneath Jihoon's shirt again, his tongue still doing its wonders inside Jihoon's mouth like it always does whenever he kisses him.

Jihoon wasn't complaining anyway. He wants this, and he wants the feeling that Soonyoung is giving him. And he likes it. He likes the way Soonyoung's hands roam all over his body and kiss him like there's no tomorrow. He likes the way Soonyoung makes him feel a lot of things.

Jihoon let out an involuntary moan inside Soonyoung's mouth when Soonyoung caressed his bare chest gently. But then suddenly, Soonyoung took his hands off Jihoon and held him by his back again. Before Jihoon could wonder what he was doing, Soonyoung already put him down on the sofa and placed himself on top of Jihoon.

Soonyoung parted and stared at Jihoon. "P-Please tell me to stop if you don't want this. . ." he said and rested his forehead on Jihoon's. "I won't do anything without your consent."

Jihoon smiled. "Well, I'll be okay though. I'm sober and I can remember everything when I wake up. But are you okay with not remembering our first as soon as morning comes?"

Soonyoung looked at him again. "You have a point there," he said and collapse on Jihoon's chest then hugged him. "Okay, we'll do it tomorrow morning."

Jihoon wheezed then he cracked up to a loud laugh. "I doubt that you remember that too."

"And what if I remember?" Soonyoung said and nibbled Jihoon's ear. "Will you let me take you to bed then?"

Jihoon chuckled. "I'll always let you though."

Soonyoung smiled. "If I remember this tomorrow, you know what will happen."

Jihoon stroked Soonyoung's hair and smiled. "How about we go to sleep already?"

Soonyoung chuckled. "The first time that you saw me drunk, how chaotic was that?"

"Well, we had a little fight that night, you broke bottles, you threw up on me, you sulked a lot of times, your mood swings were insane, you were pretty insane," Jihoon answered. "This night is a little better than that, I suppose."

"If I throw up on you now, would it still be better?"

Jihoon widened his eyes and quickly pushed Soonyoung off him in reflex, making Soonyoung fall to the ground with a loud bang. Jihoon screamed in surprise. "Soonyoung!" He exclaimed and kneeled on the floor to pick Soonyoung up. "Shit, I am so sorry, love. I am really so sorry," he said, repeating his apologies when he saw Soonyoung grimacing at the pain.

"Jihoon, you didn't have to throw me off the couch!" Soonyoung shouted at him.

"I'm so sorry, cub," Jihoon said in worry and hugged Soonyoung who was now sat up. "I'm so, so sorry, tiger," he repeated again and rubbed Soonyoung's back. "W-Were you hurt? Was it a bad fall? Soonyoung, is there something painful?"

Then Jihoon parted from him and stared into his eyes, then to every feature of his face and lastly to his body, scanning for any sign of injury. He examined him thoroughly, and looked into his eyes again.

"I'm so sorry," Jihoon said with audible sorry in his voice. "Please tell me if you got hurt. L-Let's treat it right away."

"Calm down," Soonyoung said and chuckled softly. "But damn it, I was just teasing you."

Jihoon flashed a small smile. "I'm so sorry, cub," he said and chuckled sheepishly. "If you feel nauseous, please go to the bathroom. For the love of God, Soonyoung, please."

Soonyoung laughed and nodded. "Good thing you reminded me because I feel like. . . my tummy feels silly," he said and stood up weakly.

Jihoon just laughed and watched him leave. He watched how he took careful yet unsteady steps towards his room. "Be careful, tiger!"

Soonyoung just raised a thumb up. "Yep! Go to your room! I'll follow you right after."

Jihoon stood up too and cleaned the living room before he went to his room and prepared the bed for sleep. Later on, Soonyoung got inside too and just threw himself right on to the bed.

Jihoon smiled and joined him on the bed too before he pulled the sheets over them. Soonyoung pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around Jihoon while his eyes were already closed.

"Good night, tiger cub."

"Good night, bub," Soonyoung whispered and kissed Jihoon's crown.

The night went by, and Jihoon fell asleep in Soonyoung's arms. And finally, Jihoon concluded tonight isn't as bad as he thought it would be. But it will all depend on how their morning will turn out.

After hours, the sun had risen again, making it a bright morning despite the chilly winter breeze. Sunshine penetrated the windows and curtains, and shone down on him. Jihoon woke up at the bright sunlight, realizing it was almost noon when he woke up.

He sat up and saw that Soonyoung wasn't with him anymore. He went out of his room, and smelled the scent of morning coffee and meal. He went to kitchen, and saw Soonyoung preparing breakfast—or lunch for him.

It was a nice morning to wake up, Jihoon realized. It was just one of those mornings where Jihoon woke up with Soonyoung as the first person to greet him a good morning. It was just one those days but every single one of them was just as special as the first.

It was almost one of their normal mornings. . . not until a knock came on their door.

unproofread again because im having my exams this week hehe will be updating again once prelim exams are over :))))

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

ALL MY LOVE بواسطة ming

قصص الهواة

938 74 11
seventeen growing up together and learning how to love one another [ a collection of svt shorts that may or may not be connected ]
9.6K 303 32
hoshi, an obsessed yandere who just loves woozi a little too much. start : 11/8/2023 end : 27/3/2024 ----------------- update daily, 10:30PM (gmt +8...
8.7K 211 43
Seventeen Alphas and Omegas fanfiction
19.6K 786 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...