Book One: Lemon one-shots [An...

By Gothgirl1994

This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No... More

Request page-Requests opened!
[Modern Au!] Gaara Of The Sand
[Modern Au] Sanji Vinsmoke
[Modern Au] Itachi Uchiha
Shiki Natsumezaka
Subaru Sakamaki
[Modern Au] Rogue Cheney
Lyon Vastia
[Modern Au] Sasori of the Red Sand
Tokiya Ichinose
Fuuto Asahina
Isaac 'Zack' Foster
Saeran Choi
Kanato Sakamaki
Ren Tao
Shoto Todoroki
Roen
Akechi Goro
Masato hijirikawa
Tsubaki Asahina
Azusa Asahina
ZEN
Death The Kid
Reiji Kotobuki
Gakushu Asano
[Modern Au] Hidan
Requested: Zack Foster
Romano/Southern Italy
Jaden Yuki
Yusei Fudo
Subaru Sakamaki contest request for Dezzy-chan
Saeran Choi
Pirate!Arthur Kirkland
Romano/Lovino Vargas [First person POV]
Arthur Kirkland
Natsuki Shinomiya x oc x Syo Kurusu Requested by Trinachan12
Natsuki Shinomiya [Requested by Trinachan12]
Syo Kurusu [Request for Trinachan12]
Tokiya Ichinose x Oc x Masato Hijirikawa
Tokiya Ichinose
Masato Hijirikawa
Villain! Midoriya x oc x Sting Eucliffe [For Trinachan12's birthday] 1/3
Villain! Midoriya x oc x Sting Eucliffe [For Trinachan12's birthday] 2/3
Villain! Midoriya x oc x Sting Eucliffe [For Trinachan12's birthday] 3/3
Rogue Cheney x Oc x Saeran Choi 1/3
Rogue Cheney x Oc x Saeran Choi 2/3
Rogue Cheney x Oc x Saeran Choi 3/3
[Modern AU] Sasori of the Red Sand
Iori Izumi

Ruki Mukami

15 0 0
By Gothgirl1994

The entire night Eve spent with all of the mukami brothers but the one that she was with. Her purple eyes held sadness in them as she was trying to sleep, but her mind couldn't stop thinking about what had happened that day, she didn't even see her boyfriend Ruki the entire night. It upset her so much, she had no idea why he would flake out on her-it was like he didn't love her. Knowing that she wasn't that important to Ruki, she covered herself with the blanket she had over her fully before she suffocated herself to death.

Her life felt like a waste...at least to her anyways. While she was sulking in her room, Kou and the others went to Ruki's room where he was reading his book silently. All of them looked at him grudgingly as he looked up from his book a few seconds later. "Why are you three looking at me like that for, did you three want something?"

"Seriously you must really be a jerk if you can't even remember what today is." Yuma said annoyed "Eve was right..."

"Yeah....she must be feeling a lot of pain right now." Azusa said with a nod of his head

"This just messed up. Look Ruki, all three of us have spent time with Eve today-while you haven't. And with the question you asked us, it's obvious you can't even remember something as simple as her birthday." Kou said seriously

Ruki shut his book as he sighed out."I see, so that's why you three look so disappointed in me. I can assure you that I haven't forgotten about her birthday. I merely wanted her to do as she pleased, obviously I shouldn't have done such a thing since she hasn't even thought about coming in here to talk to me about what has happened. Where is eve right now?"

"Eve is in her room, she went to bed since she was too depressed to do anything else." Kou said sadly

Ruki left out with a small box in his hand, he went to Eve's room. He knocked on the door calling her name three times only to not get any answer so he went into the room only to see that she had placed her blanket over her entire body. Ruki placed on one of the lamps in the room before he slipped her blanket from over her body. He saw that she was trying to kill herself and took her pillow from over her head.

When Eve couldn't feel her pillow on the top of her head she saw that it was because of Ruki being in her room, she averted her eyes as she hid her head under her arms not wanting to see or talk to him. Ruki rose an eyebrow at her. "You're really going to act like a child now Eve?"

She said nothing as she curled up in a ball on the bed. He sighed as he slipped his present between her arms and legs so she'd see it. When she saw the gift from Ruki she instantly stopped curling up and she sat up holding onto the gift. She opened the present she got from him only to see that it was a new set of paint brushes, her eyes lit up. She knew she needed new ones since her hobby of painting became something she did rather often.

She looked to Ruki who smiled a little at her. "I didn't forget your birthday, I was waiting for you to come to me. But you never did."

"Of course I didn't, the others were the ones that came to me-not the other way around...but...thank you Ruki. This makes me really happy."

"I'm glad to hear that Eve."

Eve stared down at the box for a moment, she was starting to feel guilty about what she was trying to do to herself. Ruki could tell that she was contemplating something and placed a hand on her arm. "What are you thinking about Eve?"

"I...I was trying to kill myself by suffocation...hadn't you done what you had I probably would have died."

"Why would you try to kill yourself Eve?"

"I..." She said before she teared up and started to sob out. "I thought you didn't love me, which is why you didn't spend time with me today. You didn't even eat dinner with everyone today...I felt like you wanted nothing to do with me... L-Like I was a burden to you."

Ruki pulled her into his chest before he kissed the top of her head softly. "I guess it was my fault you thought that, I should have known that you are weak minded Eve...that shouldn't have happened. Will you allow me to make it up to you?"

Eve nodded her head slightly as she looked up at him sniffling a bit trying to calm herself down from her crying episode. He gently placed her down on the bed as he slipped his hands under her night gown, he then realized then that she didn't wear anything under it. Knowing that she was wearing so little turned him on too much, he smirked against her lips as he slipped two of his fingers inside of her making her moan into the kiss as he began to move his fingers quickly within her.

"You naughty girl, what am I going to do with you?" He muttered against her lips

She just looked at him flustered as she tried her best to keep herself down from what she felt from him.

"I think I know what exactly I'll do with such a naughty little girl like you." He said before he took her night gown off of her, before getting the cuffs from the side drawer of her bed before he pinned her arms above her head and cuffed them together. "You're going to scream for me for trying to kill yourself and thinking so low of me Eve."

She rose an eyebrow at him. "Oh? Does my love have a rough side to him?" She asked teasing him

"You have no idea just how rough I can be to you." He asked as he slipped his tie off of his neck

Before she could say a word to him he had already kissed her on the lips as he had his fingers back inside of her body. He was going to make sure that she was thoroughly pleasured that night. He could hear her moans slip out against his lips as he parted them partly to get her to open her mouth, which didn't take long-just so he could dart his tongue inside of her mouth. Their tongues tangled in with one another as he drove his fingers deeper into her making her moan louder.

The more he thrusted his fingers inside of her the more she became vocal to him, it got to the point that he had to part his lips from hers just to be able to hear her as he left small kisses on her neck and down to her chest where he took one of her breasts into his mouth. With his freehand he groped and fondled with her other breast to make it perk out and to make her cry out even more in pleasure.

Hearing her moans only made it that much more difficult for him to keep himself from pounding himself inside of her until she cried out for mercy which was so tempting-but he had a very large hold on his own temptations. He was able to get her to release hard against his fingers coating his fingers as he took his fingers out of her the fluid ran down his hand and arm.

"My-my...this is new. I'm glad you wanted me to give you everything-you're going to be seeing and feeling a lot new things Eve. I hope you're ready for what you've doomed your poor precious small body to." He said between licking the fluid that was on his fingers and arm off of his skin

Eve didn't think that she would ever get turned on seeing her boyfriend licking her cum off of his fingers before then-she tried to close her legs together only for him to undo his shirt taking it off of his shoulders before doing the same to his pants-letting out a groan of relief. Ruki let out a chuckled as he looked down at her.

"Eve...look at what you've done to me...what am I going to do with you darling? Making me feel this way, after hearing such precious moans come out of you."Ruki spoke as he slid his hands up her legs slowly and softly before he rose her left leg over his shoulder. "I don't think you've been punished enough for having such a lewd outfit on around me. Especially knowing just how much I've been holding myself back from you."

"R-Ruki...please I...I won't do it ever again I promise!" Eve pleaded out

He chuckled out and shook his head. "I don't think so beautiful. No pleads will make me want to spare you tonight."Ruki said with a smirk

Before Eve could plead out she moaned out with her purple eyes shut as his name left her lips. Ruki continued to smirk against her skin as he drove his tongue deeper inside of her as he sucked against the skin to get her closer to her release only to part from her body as she whimpered out. Ruki kissed her left thigh softly as he smiled at her.

"This was supposed to be a punishment of course you're going to be left high and dry darling. You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this-seeing you in such a state...Now if you are a good girl with this next part I will make sure the next thing you feel won't be so torturous to you."

She nodded her head not wanting to speak-in fear of what would happen if she did. Ruki took off his pants and boxers as he moved himself closer to her face as he had his legs on either side of her body. "Open your mouth Eve" he instructed as he had a hand on the top of her head.

She did as she was told and he slid his hard shaft into her mouth. He groaned out loudly as he shut his eyes. "S-Shit...Eve...Alright here we go."

Ruki held onto the top of her head as he began to slip himself in and out of her mouth. Ruki opened his eyes as he groaned out even more as he felt her move her tongue against him as well as suck him off. "That's it...I'm going to go faster now. Brace yourself." Eve groaned out before he went faster inside of her mouth

As Ruki moved faster inside of her mouth his eyes shut once more, while he became even more vocal with each thrust he made inside of her until he finally came inside of her mouth. He pulled himself out of her mouth as he forced her to open her mouth. "Swallow it like a good girl." He said as he shut her mouth once more.

She did as she was told giving out a disgusted look on her face as she did so. He opened his mouth afterwards before he kissed her on the lips softly. "I knew you could do it, now I'll be good on my promise to you." He said sincerely to her as he went back to being between her legs.

She watched him silently knowing better than to speak when he was fairly horny. Ruki's slim fingers moved up her legs before he slipped himself into her body. "You've been a good girl and done as you're supposed to so now I want to hear your voice darling and you better not hold back on me, if you want something just beg for it." Ruki spoke out as he held her hip with his left hand as his right hand was undoing the cuffs that were holding her still

He wanted to feel her hands on him now, he felt like he had been neglecting his beautiful girlfriend which was something he didn't like doing. Instantly after he freed her wrists she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Move Ruki or you're going to be rode on-hard." She hissed out against his lip as a threat

He chuckled at her weak threat before he did as she asked-first slowly. He loved his girlfriend very much, so he didn't want to hurt her. She whimpered out at first which got his attention quickly as he went slightly faster and harder with each thrust he made inside of her until he had her moaning out his name. He was more than happy to have her under him in such a fashion his thrusts soon became uneven and harsh as he marked her neck and trialed the mark down her body to between her breasts.

It didn't take long for Eve to scream out his name as she felt a mind blowing orgasm from her beloved boyfriend. She panted out as she looked up at him as he smiled down at her. "I wasn't too rough on you was I?"

She shook her head no. "Nope, I'm good."

"Good, Happy birthday beautiful."

"T-Thank you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1K 47
With some Suggestions on my One-shots Page, I decided to make this its own thing! I would also Like to Thank @Math4523 and @RebornAstute for supporti...
402K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
63K 1.1K 35
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 5 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
912K 17.6K 59
Welcome to my assassination classroom one shots~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the...