BROVE BLOVE UNTIL LOVE

By carmelaCGR

Is it true that different poles attract? Could a superstar fall in love with a normal girl that is unfortunat... More

Chapter one
Chapter two: Your past builds up your present
Chapter 3: Love triangle?
Chapter 4: My blog
Chapter 5: The funny set-up
Chapter 6: Confessions
Chapter 7: Learning LIFE
Chapter 8: When Love knocks
Chapter 9: My love for dad
Chapter 10: MIND IN MESS
A LITTLE BIT OF EGYPT'S BEAUTY
Chapter 11: The bomb exploded
Chapter 12: Get to know Prouker
Chapter 13: The oppression in my life
Chapter 15: The masquerade ball
Chapter 16: Vicky?
Chapter 17: Her
Chapter 18: Confrontation
Chapter 19: I LOVE YOU
Chapter 20: Falling for her?
Note
Chapter 21: World falling apart
Chapter 22: When LOVE isn't enough
Chapter 23: Memories
Chapter 24: Move on? Could I?
hello
Chapter 25: A Baby?
Get excited
Chapter 26: Propose?
Author note
Author note
#145 in break-up
Chapter 27: My brother?
Chapter 28: If life was easy?
Chapter 29: The death of me
Author note
Chapter 30: Mr. Darcy's proposal
Chapter 31: The loss
Chapter 32: Bad impression!
Chapter 33: A Purpose to live for?
Rankings
Chapter 34: Fight or Flight?!
Chapter 35: God I want to DIE!
Chapter 36: Please, live for ME!
Chapter 37: The reality of Ryan
Chapter 38: Get married!
Chapter 39: Life going crazy!
Chapter 40: Why not live a little?
Chapter 41: The wedding day
Chapter 42: Show me what you got!
Chapter 43: Could a coincidence bring lovers?
Chapter 44: Mr. Lover CEO
Chapter 45: Why not a new mindset?!
Chapter 46: Jealousy unexplained
Chapter 47: Two lovebirds!
Chapter 48: Philophobia
Chapter 49: Weird intimacy!
Chapter 50: A hunter awaits!
Chapter 51: I kind of like you.
Chapter 52: Mafia boss and marriage proposal
Chapter 53: Discovering lies!
Chapter 54: There is no such thing called love
[Epilogue] Chapter 55: What should I get?
Note
Hi!
New update!

Chapter 14: The surprise

19 8 2
By carmelaCGR

Intellia

I woke up the next day still thinking about what this thing that the guy wrote me so, he was not honest about his parents; he said they left him only and not what really happened, then he wasn't really sure how I would handle it; also it means that he is so ashamed of that and can't control this being his past and in this way, it would definitely affect his present and surely his relationships.

I mean what he lived is a lot and even he may hide other aspects in his life, he just told me this to consult me over the problems I lived in my life but I am afraid of the way I should respond: should I act like yesterday, like he said nothing or would he feel I changed just because of what he said and will be hurt... I am in a total mess!

I opened my Facebook account and saw something amazing, there was a weird ball done in a month here in Egypt! What? This was so weird that it would be held here in Egypt but since I was a little girl, I wished for something like that; I loved the dresses and the overwhelm you feel while entering this kind of places and when I saw where it is held...my mind stopped; it is a masquerade ball in Abdin palace... wow! I have to buy a dress!

Abdin palace photos

My phone vibrated

"You're up "Mr. X messaged me.

"Well, I am up but, can't talk right now. I got to buy a dress for a masquerade ball, isn't that amazing?
Guess this would take my free time, you know how hard it is to pick a dress and a pair of shoes...oh and a mask, so no time to lose, bye"

I sent this and didn't wait, I closed my WI-FI and went to mum, I told her about the ball and told my sister Wist to come with me to pick her gown too.

We went to the mall and saw different dresses; some of them where mermaid style, long sleeve, lace, floor length, and others but finally, each of us chose her dress and was prepared , but there was something about Wist I didn't get she was weird, so silent and she seemed devastated but also thinking about something deeply; when I told her about the ball, she wasn't ecstatic... I think I should not interrupt her thoughts, so I left her drive so calm and she didn't even open any subject until we arrived at our house.

When we were walking up the stairs, we surely met the so-called two brothers: Prouker, Loncent. Of course, the two puffy dresses were not seen but the bag we were holding had this "Breath-taking Dresses" written on top of it, yes we were caught....

" So I guess you are going to the ball, right?" said the younger one Loncent.

I was about to say: "Why do you care? It's none of your business" but Wist said

"Yes"

She looked even more sad when she saw them, was it related to them? I know they are so bad but Wist isn't easy, she is way stronger than me...

" We were coming too, guess we'll meet there huh?" said the devil himself Prouker with his everyday smirk.

You know sometimes I wonder how he keeps this smirk for the whole day, does he have any other expressions? Oh! Right I forgot about the angry face that becomes like a tomato, wait what am I saying, we have a conversation here?

" Guess not, it is a masquerade ball, so thank god you won't recognise us!" I said that, I mean I am so honest, and I am not going to see my sister like that because of them. I just need to know what they did?

" Isn't that a little bit harsh? I know you didn't mean that way, right?" said Prouker

"ri..gh...t" I said making sign of my dislike then I said

"It was nice seeing you but you know we're busy.... So..... bye "

So please vote for the masquerade ball and the outfits....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 147K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
1.4M 51.8K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
3.7M 100K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
349K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...