Torture

Від mrxble

"If he loves you.." "He would do anything for you" "even kill for you or maybe worse?" Disclaimer: Disturbin... Більше

Introduction
/1/
/2/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/
/10/
/11/
/12/
/13/
/14/
/15/
/16/
/17/
/18/
/19/
/20/
/22/
/23/
/24/
/25/
/26/
/27/
/28/
/29/
/30/
/31/
/32/
/33/
/34/

/21/

1.4K 35 6
Від mrxble

Stephen's P.O.V

Looking at the stars is actually so beautiful. I never really appreciated the view I have here, like I do now. It's just so calming and breathing the fresh air here above is absolutely insane. Every time I breathe in and out, it feels like every problem gets smaller and flushes away with every breathing out. I just have a glass of whiskey next to me and sitting with only my boxers and watching the city, which is now at 4 am actually really alive. Eva is up there probably sleeping.

I don't know what to do, I just can't decide, if I should let her free. Not in the way you are thinking of. No, haha of course not.

I mean releasing her from the handcuffs, so she can move around the house, but not leave it, unless I am too. I just on one hand can't risk it, maybe she is just putting on a show, which I refuse to believe, because eyes never lie. But on the other hand, I could get sure if she really does have this effect on me and I'm pretty sure, she is exactly feeling the same way. I need to know what to do..

I took my phone and searched for the contact and tried to call.

ring...

ring...

"Hey, bunny what's with this call?", ugh.. I hate it 

"I need your help, as soon as possible." silent.

"I'm coming in the next days". "Thank you.", "Every time for my little baby." and then hung up.

I hate it, but I don't have an other choice.

Eva's P.O.V

I looked to my left, where the night board stands with a clock: Oh my god, it's 4 am and I can't sleep. I turned around to the right and could automatically look out of the big window. You can see every tiny star and also the city, which is actually surprisingly alive at this time. This view is actually breathtaking, but looking at the stars is more beautiful.

My mind is on Stephen, the man, who helds me in his house and handcuffed me onto his bed is just so different than the rest I know. He just has something, which attracts me so bad and I am kind of afraid to fell in love with him, because of the things he does. On the other hand, I just feel safe next to him. I don't know what to feel, I mean the fact that I am falling for my kidnapper is just so unreal, but yet he is so handsome...

"I need your help, as soon as possible.", huh? is that Stephen? With who is he talking? And for what does he need the help from another person? So many unanswered questions...

After that sentence everything went silent again, the door to the living room opened and closed.

So strange, I mean who is this person? Someone dangerous like him? My mind is going to explode.. I don't know what to think anymore. I watched the stars again and my eyes got tired and after a while my eyes closed, everything went dark and I fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked around me, nothing but darkness until then I saw Stephen standing there, but his back facing me. I stood up and moved towards him, but no reaction from him. "Stephen..?", my voice was shaking. I was standing now close to him and he still was facing the darkness, I touched his shoulder and he slowly turned around. He looked at me and something was strange. His face was still the same, but his eyes told me something different, when looking at them. Fear and insecurity. "Stephen, what's wrong?", "Eva, I can't anymore. I don't know what to do. Everything is collapsing and I can't take it. Help me, free me, save me. Please!" I was shocked, "Stephen calm down, I'll help you. But please first calm down.", he panicked more "No! Understand it, I CAN'T! Why won't anyone help me, I can't change the fact that I killed so many people, I had no choice." ,no choice? What is he talking about? "Stephen I will help you, I promise. Come with me.", his eyes got more big and he scared me now even more. "Hell no, it is just one tactic from you, so you can kill me. You all are the same. I thought you were different from them.", what the hell is happening here. "Stephen no, I won't, I promise! From the bottom of my heart." , "No, you know what before you do it, I will do it myself!" what? "Stephen, what are y...", before I could finish my sentence, he all of a sudden took a small glass and cut his throat. All of the blood, which were coming out of the cut, hit my face and chest. "No STEPHENN!!". 

I opened my eyes and got up so fast, trying to catch my breath. Oh my god. What was that?! I saw Stephen right in front of me, looking at me worried. I needed to process the dream I had, but couldn't really, because he was standing right in front of me! "Are you okay?", he asked me and came to sit next to me and hugged me. I started to cry. I just could not control it. He hugged me even tighter, to give me the feeling of safety, which worked. "Hush, don't cry. You are safe with me.", I said nothing, it felt like my mouth was glued together and could not get out one word. He let go and looked me in the eyes. "Everything will be fine, I brought you breakfast. Look." He pointed with his finger to the board, with some bread, eggs, cheese, etc. which looked so tasty. "Thank you." I sniffed under my breath. Suddenly, without any exception he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I looked up to him and smiled. He left the room. I took the board and eat my breakfast, which was really good. 

This nightmare, was really one of the disturbing things I ever dreamed. But I never saw Stephen like that and I hopefully will never, because it scares me. 

Stephen's P.O.V

I really hope she is okay and it was just one stupid nightmare she had. I will protect her at any costs, even if it means that I could get killed. 

Later that day..

I was watching some TV, when I heard some heels walking towards me. I turned around and saw her. "HELLOO BUNNYY! I MISSED YOU COME HERE!", I stood up and was annoyed by the comments she made. "I told you so many times to stop calling my those stupid names. Many fucking times, but you won't listen!", she looked at me sad. "Can't I miss my little brother? You are just so cute.", she opened her arms and hugged me. "I am just saying to you, to stop calling me names, it is annoying as hell.", "Okay okay I'll stop.", she rolled her eyes at me. So yes I have a big sister, she is a bit smaller than me, black hair, ice blue eyes. Also has tattoos, but not as much as me. Of course. She is like the only person I have contact to within my family. She helps me with every problem I have, which I am thankful to her. We help each other and were there when someone of us needed help. In my childhood, we grew up together and never left without each other. Every time and everywhere we were together, I love her.

"So buddy, what's wrong?", "Come let's talk in the kitchen.". She followed me to the kitchen and sat, while I poured something to drink for us. "Well, there's this girl..", before I could finish my sentence she interrupted me and said: "Don't tell me the police found a hint that it was you. You idiot, I always said to you RYAN IS STUPID, don't listen to him.", I rolled my eyes and shouted "Could you just shut up and listen to me. And no the police has nothing to do with it. ANNDDD Ryan is not stupid, you're the one.", she laughed at me "I love you too, buddy. So this girl, alright go on.", I gave her, her drink and I also sat down in front of her. "I wanted to finish the project with someone special, I already told you about. I found her. I built up the contact, etc. But I can't kill her. My brain always is against it, with that my body is automatically not doing it.", she looked at me surprised. "Woah, who are you? Where is Stephen?", "It's not funny. I can't recognise myself either. I don't know what to do, that's why I need your help. She is changing me." She almost choked on her drink, her eyes got big. "What happened to the cold hearted Stephen? Who is this girl. I need to see her and get to know her. That's something really new to me. I can't believe it. Stephen fucking James is changing for better. Where is she now?", I looked at her, "She is upstairs in my room.", she stood up. "Let's go I want to see her.", I immediately stood up and wanted to say no, but not one second after she took my hand and left the kitchen with me. "No, we can't she is awake and I don't want to annoy her." I stopped and she right after too. "But please!", she looked at me with her puppy eyes and she knows exactly that I can't resist to them. "Man, fine. But before you are coming I am going first and look if she is asleep.", she nodded and I went upstairs and opened the door, to my bedroom. She lays on the bed and was sleeping, for my luck. I went out and called Summer to me. She ran upstairs and was next to me, "Be quiet, she is sleeping." I opened the door and Summer immediately went inside and sat on the chair, which was next to the bed, where Eva was peacefully sleeping. I stood in front of the bed and saw how Summer kind of analysed Eva. "She is really beautiful. Not beautiful, but gorgeous. Stephen, that's the first time you did something right. I'm proud of you, buddy.", I could not believe what she said and started to giggle. She stood up and gave me a sign to leave the room, so we went out and closed the door. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Little brother, I am now completely agreeing  with you. She is really gorgeous, but I don't want to judge real quick, because the appearance does not tell you something about her personality. Therefore, I need to know how her mindset is and what of a person she is.", I laughed and nodded "I wanted to ask you also a question, I don't know what to do. I kind of feel a connection with her and I'm pretty sure that it is otherwise too. Should I free her from the handcuffs? So she can walk free around?", she thought about the question for a moment and added: " So, I think you.." , while she were telling me, how I should behave now we walked down to the kitchen and talked about the situation.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

447K 10.2K 42
"...many spirituals recognize that when dark one appears he is most beautiful, most wonderful and most engaging. The truth only comes out later..." ...
476 69 42
It's just another day, sunny, calm, and carefree, until one confession of love sends everything awry, and nothing is what it seems. Look from the two...
125K 3.5K 27
You let me violate you... You let me desecrate you... You let me penetrate you... You let me complicate you...
Lab Rat(18+) Від C. Evon

Романтика

839K 27.5K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...