OFFICERS SERIES #1: Detaining...

By jindoodle_fairy

Officers Series#1 Status: [COMPLETED] Other than having her dream profession, wealthy love from family and a... More

Simula
Kabanata 01
Kabanata 02
Kabanata 03
Kabanata 04
Kabanata 05
Kabanata 06
Kabanata 07
Kabanata 08
Kabanata 09
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabatana 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Kabanata 48
Kabanata 49
Kabanata 50
Wakas
Author's Note

Detaining Him (Officers Series #1)

2.2K 55 13
By jindoodle_fairy

Detaining Him
Synopsis:

Other than having her dream profession, wealthy love from family and a thrilling life as a policewoman. Inspector Phoebe Narine Valerino did not wish for more. Her life as a Police Officer, serving her beloved country is a must and foremost happiness she could ever wish for. Just a thought of herself loving someone is a total fuzzy.

It's just her family...

Her profession...

Her duties...

And nothing more... Not until, the people's so called criminal change her own perspectives.

❤❤❤

[COMPLETED]

This story is pure fictional. Scenes, names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are all just inventions solely by the author. Any resemblance from the story is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be written or transmitted in any form without permission from the writer.

Plagiarism is a crime. Don't plagiarized and just make your own instead. Some parts might disturbing so read at your own risk. This story is not suitable for young readers.

This story contains loopholes, grammatical errors, typographical errors and many more. Please feel free to point out my mistakes so that I can change/improve it immediately. That is a very big help for me.

This is still unedited. Please bear with me. Thank You!

This story also contains spoilers of #2 and #3
THIS IS A STAND ALONE STORY.

Warning: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVICED

Installment:

OFFICERS SERIES#1: DETAINING HIM (complete)

OFFICERS SERIES#2: ARRESTING INNOCENCE (on-going)

OFFICERS SERIES#3: JAILING YOU (soon)

®2020 jindoodle_fairy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 18.6K 46
IDLE DESIRE 9: ZEEV CALEM He is the hottest and most gorgeous man she has ever seen in her entire life. She was 18 years old when she saw him for the...
57.7K 1.6K 33
Gabriella Arcus was born to be the star in the field of pageants-according to her parents. No one opposes it since she has the beauty and brain. At t...
895K 24.2K 39
Bratty and spoiled, Crystal Angeline Perez is used to getting whatever she wants with a snap of her fingers. But when the ever-possessive Jacob Muril...
2.9K 61 33
She is a bad girl. He is a good guy. She is popular. He is introverted. She likes to go to parties. He likes to go to church. Paris Jade Esquivel is...