Love In The Moonlight (BXB)

By Ashe_frost

Lyle Hattaway is a very social person. He's feisty, Funny, Caring, Has great fashion sense, Openly gay and mo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fluff
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Update

Chapter 24

73K 2.6K 931
By Ashe_frost

Lyle's POV

When we got outside and went to my favorite spot near the river, pack members congratulated us and I couldn't stop blushing from the embarrassment while he was carrying me.

I told him that he should carry me on his back but he said he preferred it this way. I sighed in defeat and let him do what he wanted. We got to the tree and he laid my head on his lap.

"About the claiming you were asking me about." He said while combing my hair. I looked up at him and saw him gazing into the river.

"When you claim someone, that person is yours forever. It's going to make your mate bond stronger and keep unmated wolves away from the claimed wolf." He explained gently and stroked my bottom lip.

"I'm going to want to be by your side at all times and become more possessive of you since our mate bond is not complete yet." He continued and looked down at me.

"Think of me as a dog and you as my owner. I need to keep you all to myself and I won't like it when other wolves get near you. You'll feel the same way, but right now, it's not as strong as mine." He declared and smiled at me.

"An incomplete mate bond doesn't compare to a complete one. Right now, you may get an idea of what I feel and what I think, but when our bond is complete, our souls will be connected and there's nothing we can keep from each other. We're going to be bounded for life, that's why I want to give you the choice to choose." He finished and caressed my cheeks with his thumb while staring down at me lovingly.

"I can't decide right now Adrian. I know that you're saying the truth when you say you love me, but something inside of me keeps telling me to be cautious. I won't say I love you if I don't mean it, that's just wrong. What I do know, is right now, I'm willing to give you a chance. You've been obsessed with me for 10 years that's why it's easy for you to say I love you. But I've hated you for 10 years Adrian, don't expect me to easily say those words back to you." I pointed out and he looked sad at what I said. He leaned on the tree and sighed heavily.

"I know. And like I told you, I'll wait for as long as it takes. I'll do everything to make you say those three words back to me. And even if you don't.... I'll still love you. Even when you love someone I'll still do. I love you Lyle and I fucking want you to be happy. I know I did terrible things to you, but please choose me. Don't leave me." He whispered out the last words but it was enough for me to hear it. He always shows his vulnerable side to me and my chest contracts everytime I see him in pain. I could feel his emotions and he's scared and sad at the same time.

"I might not love you now, but I like you. I can learn to love you along the way." I smiled up at him and he brightened up at what I said. I feel like I'm taking care of a dog. I giggled and he furrowed his brows at me.

"What?" He asked me and pulled me up to sit on his lap.

"Nothing." I said and kissed his lips softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, as if I'm going to leave him at any moment.

"I won't leave you. I said I'm going to give you a chance didn't I?" I spoke on his lips and he nodded his head. My eyes began to water when I asked myself,

How can you love someone so much, that you get so scared and afraid that they'll leave you? How can you still love them when they don't love you? How are you able to stand it when they love someone that wasn't you?

"le...yle...Lyle." Adrian pulled me out of my thoughts and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of something." I told him and laid my head on his shoulder as I looked at the sun setting.

"Let's go." He carried me up and we went to their house.

Oh my God. Luna Rose.

---

"Lyle!! Oh my God! Are you okay? Do you need medicine? You've been screaming non stop all night! Does your butt hurt??" She fussed over me and I couldn't be redder than I am right now.

"Mom! You're embarrassing him!" Chelsea exclaimed and hid me from their mother.

"And you couldn't keep your hands off of him all night huh?" Malcolm asked Adrian and they fist bumped each other. My eyes widened and I looked at both of them in shock.

"I'm not dreaming right?" I asked and both of them snickered.

"I asked the exact same thing." Chelsea said and laughed at me.

"It's a ceasefire for now." Malcolm said and was about to ruffle my hair when Adrian hugged me tighter and his wolf growled at him.

"Hey! I'm just going- Wait, why is he acting like that?" He instantly changed his question when Adrian was hugging the life out of me and baring his fangs on them.

"I um....I accidentally claimed him." I sighed and both Chelsea and Malcolm gaped at me, Bryan's jaw dropped while their mother cheered in the background and Alpha Blake shook his head at her.

"Lyle! I didn't raise you like that! I should've tutored you about Werewolf shit." Chelsea scolded me and herself and I hid myself in Adrian's chest.

"Fucking hell." Malcolm cursed and placed his hand on his hips.

"Okay, don't get pissy at me now. I can explain." I smiled sheepishly at them and they squinted their eyes at me.

"You better." They said in unison and sat on the couch like they're interviewing me for a job.

I explained everything to them including the part about the white wolves and told them everything Adrian and I talked about.

After what I told them, Malcolm and Chelsea were left speechless but Alpha, Luna, and Bryan all knew about it.

"Okay, all of this is too much. But I'm happy that you got the situation with Adrian settled and he's happy with it." Chelsea said slowly, still trying to process everything that I said.

"And your wolf has powers." Malcolm emphasized and stared at nothingness.

"Is that all they told you? They didn't tell you about the-" Bryan's words were quickly cut off when Luna Rose elbowed him on the stomach.

"I'm really glad that you decided to give Adrian a chance Lyle. When we found out that he did things to you, we were so disappointed at him. I'm so sorry about that. But seeing that everything's fine now, we're happy for the both of you." Luna Rose said and smiled at me.

"Since you're 18 now, pack training is mandatory. In your case, we'll need to focus more in controlling your ability. School matters will be arranged and you can ask-"

"Me." Adrian growled and cut off Alpha Blake's words. He nuzzled his face into my neck and inhaled my scent. Possessive much?

"Adrian will tell you more about it." He finished and sighed at his son.

"Adrian, I think you're cutting off Lyle's air supply with how tight you're holding him." Chelsea said and looked at me worriedly.

"Since I already explained everything to you guys, I'm going to rest." I told them and got up from Adrian's lap, but I struggled as I tried to stand straight.

"I feel like a crippled person." I groaned in frustration and glared at Adrian. He whistled and averted my gaze.

"How many times did you guys do it last night? I couldn't sleep with all the screaming and moaning." Bryan asked and I blushed at his words. Adrian helped me up and carried me in his arms.

"I lost count." Adrian said and grinned proudly.

"He's a sex crazed monster! I'm telling you he's not human-"

"Yeah, yeah, we're gonna have sex again in my room so don't call for us." He said and I yelped as he carried me on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

"We are not!! Let go of me! I will cut off your dick if you put that thing inside of me again!!" I said and it was really hard to speak when you're upside down.

"Help me you two idiots!!" I screamed at Malcolm and Chelsea but Chelsea just waved at me mockingly and Malcolm pretended not to hear me.
What great friends they are.

"Have fun!!" Luna Rose cheered while Alpha Blake and Bryan looked at me with pity. I sighed in defeat at all of them and let nature take it's course.

When we got to Adrian's room, it was full of computers, game consoles, and everything a gamer could dream of was in here. He also had a guitar hanging on the wall. He had a king sized bed and the color of his room variated from gray and black.

"Your room is awe-WAAHHH!"

My words were cut off when he suddenly threw me on the bed and hovered on top of me.

"Adrian no. I'm serious. My fucking ass still hurts and I have training tomorrow." I warned him and settled my hand on his chest to keep him away.

"I'm not going to do anything to your tight ass. I just want to kiss you." He said and I doubtfully looked at him.

"And you're not lying?" I squinted my eyes at him and he snickered.

"Yes Lyle, I'm not lying." He smiled down at me and brushed my hair away with his fingers.

"Just a kiss okay?" I confirmed and he nodded his head.

Fucking hell

---

By the time we were done making out, my lips were bruised as hell and the hickeys in both our necks increased. Our hairs stuck out in all places and our clothes were a mess.

"Let's go." He breathlessly said and- God he looks so fucking hot with messy hair.

"To where?" I asked and covered myself with his blanket.

"You'll see." He patted my thighs and pulled me out of bed. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and I shook my head.

"No. I am not going out looking like I've made out with fucking Ursula!" I whined and plopped back down on his bed.

"You can wear my clothes." He offered and looked at me hopefully.

"Fine." I groaned and he led me to his closet. As soon as he opened it, I mourned for the death of fashion and colors.

"Really?" I looked at him and pointed at his monochromatic clothes. He shrugged and I picked out a black sweatshirt that caught my eyes.

When I wore the sweatshirt, I looked like I was wearing a dress. It was too big for me and it fell down to my knees. The sleeves were too long that it ate my whole arm and dangled in the air.

"You look so cute wearing my clothes." Adrian suddenly hugged me and I could visualize his tail wagging.

"Let's just go." I told him and he assisted me up.

---

"Are we there yet?" I asked him for the nth time but he didn't answer me. He led me deep into the woods and we've been walking non stop.

The pain in my back and hips didn't leave me as we climbed up the mountain.

"We're almost there." He said and hope filled my soul. I was about to complain when the most stunning setting I have ever seen came into view.

"Holy fuck." I whispered out amazed, as I looked at the scene in front of me.

I could see the whole city from this height and the stars and the radiance of the moon gave light to the scenic viewpoint.

There was a small and romantic dinner table set up and chairs for two in front of us and I placed both of my hands in shock as I looked at him.

"D-Did you-" I couldn't get the words out of my mouth as I looked at everything. It was perfect.

"I planned all of it but Malcolm and Chelsea were the ones who set it up. I asked them for help." He said and took my hand as he sat us down on the chair.

"Why?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Because I love you." My heart skipped a beat at his words and I almost teared up.

"I'll prove to you that I love you, and I will fill everyday of your life with happiness and vow to protect you. I'm yours forever and always." He said and kissed my hand. I stood up and hugged him tight as I whispered into his ear.

"Thank you." It may not be the words he was looking for, but it was enough to show him I appreciated everything he did.

"Let's eat." He kissed my forehead and assisted me back to my seat.

We chatted about the usual things as we ate and got to know more about each other. We asked 20 questions and we answered each one truthfully. We laughed, threw food at each other and drank wine.

We were currently laying down on the blanket with my head on his chest and gazing at the sky. He was combing my hair with his fingers and I almost fell asleep with how relaxing it felt.

I wish things will turn out ok. I hope...

A/N : ADRIAN 🥺🥺😭 I'M LIKE...SO FUCKING PROUD OF HIM Y'ALL!! HE'S SO😭😭 I'LL TRY TO UPDATE THE CHAPTERS AS SOON AS I CANNN!!✨✨ EXAMS ARE COMING UPP🤧🤧 WISH ME LUCK👉👈❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
1.2M 53.7K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.8M 94.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
64.7K 2.8K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...