Bring me back ▓▓🅢︎🅞︎🅟︎🅔︎...

By SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... More

☾︎𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎ 4 ☽︎
☾︎ 5 ☽︎
☾︎ 6 ☽︎
☾︎ 7 ☽︎
☾︎ 8 ☽︎ 𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰?
☾︎ 9 ☽︎𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽 ?
☾︎ 10 ☽︎
☾︎ 11 ☽︎ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂
☾︎ 12 ☽︎𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂
☾︎ 13 ☽︎ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓭𝓴
☾︎ 14 ☽︎𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝕬𝖘𝖐
☾︎ 15 ☽︎
☾︎ 16 ☽︎
☾︎ 17 ☽︎
☾︎ 18 ☽︎
☾︎ 19 ☽︎
☾︎ 20 ☽︎ 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓰
☾︎ 21 ☽︎
☾︎ 22 ☽︎
☾︎ 23 ☽︎
☾︎ 24☽︎
☾︎ 25 ☽︎ see
☾︎ 26 ☽︎
☾︎ 27 ☽︎
☾︎ 28 ☽︎
☾︎ 29 ☽︎
☾︎ 30 ☽︎
☾︎ 31 ☽︎
ꨄ︎APPRECIATING YOUꨄ︎
☾︎ 32 ☽︎
☾︎ 33 ☽︎
☾︎ 34 ☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎ 36 ☽︎
☾︎ 37 ☽︎
☾︎ 38 ☽︎
☾︎ 39 ☽︎
☾︎ 40 ☽︎
☾︎ 41 ☽︎
☾︎ 42 ☽︎
☾︎ 43 ☽︎
☾︎ 44 ☽︎
☾︎ 45 ☽︎
☾︎ 46 ☽︎
☾︎ 47 ☽︎
☾︎ 48 ☽︎
☾︎ 49 ☽︎
☾︎ 50 ☽︎
☾︎ 51 ☽︎
☾︎52☽︎
☾︎ 53 ☽︎
☾︎54☽︎ This doesn't feel right
☾︎ 55 ☽︎
☾︎ 56 ☽︎
☾︎ 57 ☽︎
☾︎ 58 ☽︎
☾︎ 59 ☽︎
☾︎ 60 ☽︎
☾︎ 61 ☽︎
☾︎ 62 ☽︎
☾︎ 63 ☽︎
☾︎ 64 ☽︎
☾︎ 65 ☽︎
☾︎ 66 ☽︎
☾︎ 67 ☽︎
☾︎ 68 ☽︎
☾︎ 69 ☽︎
☾︎ 70 ☽︎

☾︎1☽︎

7K 290 1.5K
By SiaRosebunny

The Korean government never thought they will see a day where it was going to be helpless in front of a new gang which literally came out of nowhere.

The Mafia Boss? Well, they know who it is and he openly kills without a care in the world .

' A monster '

That's how the police and the government forces who tried to go head to head with him but failed drastically, described the Boss of the gang .

The people who went head to head with the Boss, no matter who they were. They were mysteriously found dead either in front of their own police stations with a note on their dead bodies saying

' 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆. 𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕? '

yes, the police tried many ways to get the gang and its leader only to soon give up out of pure horror on seeing the state that the dead bodies were in after being killed but that ' monster '.

As the years went by, the gang ' LIVING HELL ' in short ' LH ' that Hoseok came up with became more and more feared in Korea.

Soon becoming so feared that the other gangs had to take permission from Hoseok to do anything illegal like drug or weapon shipping and whatnot.

The gangs that grow balls and try to ignore LH's warning and proceed to do illegal stuff without getting permission first were to be completely wiped out in a single night.

" Sir, we have identified the gang you wanted, " one of the guards said while bowing to his boss Hoseok .

" The human traffickers huh, good. Let's see how much of courage their gang has, to do stuff behind my back "

hoseok said as he flipped his pen on his fingers while sitting of his chair with a smile which sent chills to the guard as the boss's eyes showed the complete opposite of what his lips showed .

" Tonight, I want their base torn. Let's go have some fun hm? What do you say taehyung? " Hoseok said as he got up and walked towards the other.

He put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder " I want to hear their screams... so bad " he whispered into taehyung's ear and walked out of his office room.

Taehyung immediately flinched when the boss put his hand of his shoulder and could swear he heard a laugh and say
" come on tae move it, we've got a killing spree to plan "
as the boss walked out, meaning his boss felt him flinch.

Yes, taehyung is one of the few people Hoseok is close with. They knew eachother for the past 5 years.

Taehyung watched as the sweetest sunshine turn into a ' Monster ' just like all those news reporters described Hoseok.

' I might be his main sniper and best friend but I'll never get used to the way he is gosh save that stupid traffickers '

taehyung thought as he shook his head, while thinking .

Tonight will sure be fun .

What is going on you ask ?

Apparently a pretty big gang of human trafficker suddenly popped up, kidnapping kids inbetween 15 - 20 years of age just to sell them to other countries.

Hoseok would have allowed it if the gang just came to him and asked permission but no, the gang didn't want to give 60 % of their profits to LH resulting in them doing it without permission from LH.

And now a blood thirsty Hoseok is looking to have some fun with them .

Taehyung finally snapped out of his thoughts

" TAEHYUNG " a loud voice was heard making taehyung snap out of his thoughts and choke on his own saliva. " Yes, I'm coming boss " taehyung said and hurriedly ran out, following his boss.

" Tae, you were day dreaming again? " Hoseok asked as he walked towards the meeting room where all the main members of his gang were waiting for him to discuss the plan.

Taehyung was always amazed by how fast hoseok switches his attitude from a boss to a friend.

" No I was just- nevermind hoseok just go easy on them ok? Don't go all psycho- " hoseok laughed, interrupting taehyung
" alright fine you alway say that I'm bored . Now... " Hoseok entered the meeting room "let's get back to work " he said with a grin as he walked in .

Taehyung sighed as he walked in as well

' you always say that but you never do '

taehyung Thought and he mentally slapped himself for even saying that to hoseok.

The planing went super smooth as usual for being the most feared gang in Korea. The rest of the day was spent just doing the usual stuff like dealing with some business details and some wheapon shipments that they were going to get soon maybe in 5 days.

𝒀𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

'what is this? '

'What's going on ?'

' No this can't be happening to us...why?'Yoongi screamed inside his head while trying to move his now tied up hands .
His mouth was covered with take, prevention him from making any sounds and a blind fold was put on his eyes. He couldn't see, couldn't speak, most importantly the anxiety was making its way to his heart making him go out of breath.

𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

Just a few minutes ago,

Yoongi was happily sitting in a train, he going on a trip with his family. Everything was great until the train suddenly stopped and a few screams where heard making both his parents and him to immediately stand up wondering what was going on.

" Yoongi it's ok don't worry, maybe the driver is taking a break? "

His mom said just to make sure yoongi doesn't get worried cause it's not good for his weak heart. " Mom, I'm not a kid ok. I know, I'm fine " yoongi reassured to his mom and smiled.

Yoongi's dad was about to go check what's going on but then a lout gunshot was heard .

The train passengers were all now screaming when they saw a group of unknown people with black masks enter the train.

Just a second, that's all it takes a happy life? A happy Life? All thrown into ashes, broken, screams, blood, cries , gunshots were filling the surrounding.

𝒀𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

My eyes widened and I could feel my breath already getting out of hand. I felt a slight sting in my chest area, probably because my panicked state was already affecting my heart.

I suddenly heard a scream from my mother and snapped out of it finally noticing my parents trying to fight the men in black masks.

" Stop " I frowned when my parents where punched by the men and I punched the man and made him fall back as well.

I ignored my doctor's advice to not get into fights cause the anxiety and adrenaline was probably not good for my shitty heart. I didn't give a shit anymore knocking out two more men. I ran to my now passed out parents and shook then

" mom, dad please. Wake up no... no Please "

I shook them as tears dropped from my eyes, landing on my passed out parent's bodies, my chest began hurting. It felt like someone were holding my heart and tightly squishing it. I cursed my heart for being weaker than others, restricting me .

I ignored and continued to try to wake my parents who were still breathing and then I heard a harsh loud sound. I felt my vission getting blurry and a sting on the back of my head. Blood dripped from my head

' blood ? '

I thought and before I could look behind me.

'' please....h-he lp ....my pa..en..ts ''

that's it everything went black.

❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ❄︎ ☟︎︎︎

//
ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ( 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟)

My grin grew as I continued to stab the guy's face and neck untill he was a unrecognisable mess. " Pft- beautiful isn't it? So peaceful right after death" he talked to the half mushed dead body.

" Hoseok, we cleared out his men and founds lots of kids in the baseme- what the he-ugh bulehghuh"

I turned hearing taehyung and looked at him, who was now vomiting right beside the door probably because of the state the leader of those traffickers was in .
//

𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗶 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ^_^

𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀,

𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀? 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀?

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝘅 𝘅𝗼𝘅𝗼

☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☃︎ ☝︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 31.6K 62
"Dance for me darling." "I only dance for money, bitch" When the 25 year old stripper Min Yoongi crosses paths with the young mafia boss Jung Hoseok...
15.4K 706 26
After 4 years, Jeon Jungkook finally comes back from London, you can say he have changed but the main reason he came back is because his father was p...
148K 10.2K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...
1.1M 55.8K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...