Secrets: The Blood and the Ch...

By lucidality

*This book was once considered finished but I'm now realizing a book could never be finished. So I'm doing so... More

Chapter 1 done
Chapter 2 done
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 14

250 3 0
By lucidality

I felt my wolf inside me howl with joy and happiness as I press my lips to the beautiful girl in front of me. I smile on her lips as if it were my first kiss. As far as I'm concerned, this is my first kiss. None of the others mean anything compared to this one. It's not a super passionate kiss. Just my lips on hers and it's the best one ever.

After a couple more seconds, we both pull away and I feel myself blush as I put my forehead to hers.

"How could I ever forget about a girl like you," I whisper. She smiles as she looks at my lips then in my mis matching colored eyes then back to my lips again. I chuckle softly as I give her a couple pecks on the lips then I kiss her cheek then her forehead then her nose and finally she catches my lips again. I smile then run away from her, just to tease her.

I run behind a tree and pull off my clothes before I shift. I pick up my clothes in my mouth and stream them along so I can leave a trail then once my coat falls from my mouth, I bolt.

I find a huge tree and I speed up and launch myself at it and climb it as fast as I can. I love trees. I've always been a climber. Whenever I'm upset I just run outside and climb a tree. But in this case, its to mess with Shawn.

"Siva!" I hear her call a little ways off. I hide my multicolored wolf in the branches as she comes closer. "Siva! Come on, its cold!" she whines. I roll my eyes.

'Shift,' I tell her through the mind link. She comes through the bushes and she stands just under me. She sighs and shifts into her small blonde wolf. I jump down behind her and I hear her gasp as the snow crunches under my feet. She smiles but I suddenly let out a loud howl as something sharp snaps shut on my ankle.

She shifts back and surprisingly she has clothes on. I howl in pain as I struggle to get out of the bear trap my foot is currently caught in.

"Siva, calm down. Keep quiet, the hunters might come at any minute. Shift back," she says. I nod and shift back with a slight pang in my gut.

"It fucking hurts to shift back while your hurt. Don't do it," I groan. She nods.

"Shh shhh sh," she says. I cover myself with my hands until she passes me my pants.

"How am I going to get these on?" I ask.

"Like this," she says and snaps the chain. She helps me get the pants over the trap. Luckily the trap is fairly small.

She helps me up and I try not to lean on her too much but I fail. Shawn helps me limp back to the village. When we get there, she takes me to her cabin where she lays me down on the bed I originally stayed on when I first got here.

"Bring back any good memories?" I ask with a smirk. She chuckles.

"Feeding you cheesy soup? Yeah, wonderful," she says. I let out a laugh.

She grabs a chair and sits next to bed and she looks at the trap. She goes to put her hands on it but I stop her.

"Wait, maybe we should tell my dad. I don't want him to get worried," I say.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Come on, it'll only take a second for me to get it off. And you heal really fast so just hold still," she says. She goes to grab it again.

"Wait, at least tell Darwin. He's my brother...," I trail off. She rolls her eyes as she sighs.

"Alright, but then you have to promise you'll let me do my job. I'm supposed to protect you and I've already failed my duties," she says. I can't help but chuckle at the word. She rolls her eyes and gives me a rude hand gesture as she leaves. I begin laughing loudly.

She comes back in a minute later.

"I told him. He said he'll be over in a second. Now hold still!" she growls. I nod and lay back in the comfy bed.

"I wouldn't mind having this bed to myself," I mutter as I begin petting the comforter under me. "You know what, I want this one. I'm going to have it when I move in. But first- Ah!" I let out a yell of pain followed by a few curse words as she tries to yank the trap out of my ankle. She almost has it off when Darwin runs in, slamming the door and making Shawn jump and drop the trap on my ankle again. I let out another scream as I punch the wall and leave a dent.

"Siva, I'm so sorry," she says. I speak through clenched teeth.

"Its okay. Just... hurry," I grind out. Darwin comes over and crouches next to me.

"Siva, what happened? Are you okay? Dad's on his way. Just keep calm and hold still. Don't worry," he rambles hurriedly.

"Darwin, shut the fuck up," I growl and Shawn starts to pull on the trap again. I keep from screaming amazingly and Darwin puts his hand on my shoulder as I tense up.

Eventually Shawn gets the trap off and I'm breathing hard with sweat beaded on my forehead.

"So, lets get to work," Shawn says. Darwin stands up and Shawn comes up to me. "Don't worry. We'll just clean it out and wrap it, okay?" she explains. I nod and she kisses me on the cheek.

Note to self, don't play with bear traps. That's for sure.

After cleaning it out multiple times with peroxide and much more complaints from me and many hugs from Shawn later, I have it wrapped and I'm laying all snug under a duvet in my bed. Yes, I claimed it to myself. Did I also mention some strong pain medication? Well yeah, that too. And I feel great!

"You know what I want to do," I say to Darwin as he sits next to me.

"Whats that?" he asks. I close my eyes as I start to drift to sleep a little.

"I wan- I want to go run around the entire forest," I mumble.

"Alright, maybe after you get some sleep," he says as he runs his fingers through my hair. I manage a slight nod and let myself fall asleep.

"If he's staying after all then we need to leave back to Ireland now. We can transport him with the guards and he'll be fine. Give him crutches," I hear a familiar Irish accented voice say.

"Please, quiet down. He needs his rest before he goes on a flight half way across the world. When he's a bit stronger," Darwin tells my dad.

A cold breeze enters the room and touches my bare chest. A shiver runs down my spine and a warm hand comes to my shoulder.

"Siva, are you awake?" I hear a woman ask me.

"No," I mumble. She chuckles. I open my eyes and see who it is. I automatically flinch away. "Oh god," I say as I put a hand on my chest to calm my racing heart.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I shouldn't ha-"

"No, you're fine. I just wasn't expecting to see you," I say. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. "I have something to say to you," I say. I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I shouldn't have been so mean. You deserve better. You weren't in your right mind, I understand that now. And I feel like a total douche," I apologize. I close my eyes as one tear falls from my eye. No, I'm not going to cry. I forgive her and there's nothing sad about that.

I look over at mum and wipe away the tear. She has her hands covering her face but I can still see the tears dripping down her face.

I sit up and put my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me too and we just embrace each other for a long moment.

"Thank you, Siva. You have no idea how much this means to me," she whispers hoarsely. I nod and burry my head in her shoulder.

"I don't want to cry," I mumble as another tear streaks down my face.

"It's okay to cry, Siva," she says.

"I do it too much though. I'm a wimp," I mutter. She pulls away from me and wipes the wet off her face with her sleeve.

"Listen now," she says sternly. "You're a strong young man. You are probably the most mature seventeen year old I've ever met. You just have gone through a lot. It's okay to let it out every once in a while. Some people do it more than others. Some don't do it at all. But that doesn't mean its a bad thing. Your strong and leader material. I love you either way," she tells me. I look down and nod. She gives me one more hug then stands up.

"I have to go for now. I will see you later. Your father wanted to talk to you," she says. I nod and she walks out. A minute later the door opens again and my father walks in.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he jokes. I roll my eyes. He sits down and his face turns serious. "Alright, I know you're not up to it but it's important. We need to go back to Ireland. People are swarming this place like moths to a light. So, pack your belongings and we got a flight to catch. We leave tomorrow," he says, not giving me a chance to even speak. He stands up and walks out the door.

First, what belongings do I have? And second, where in Ireland do we live now? And third, I don't even have a say? ugh, whatever. I'm going anyway. I just wish my dad wasn't so rude about it. I'll talk to him later I guess.

"Siva?" Shawn says as she knocks on the door.

"Come in," I say, slightly hoarse. She comes in with some food. My stomach grumbles in response to the smell of fresh oatmeal. She chuckles softly as she comes over. She sets the bowls on the table and she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" she asks as she takes the seat.

"I actually had the strangest dream. It was of me and you and I found," I reach over quickly and start tickling her sides as I say "tickle spot!" She laughs as she moves spazastically, trying to use her elbows to get me to stop.

Eventually I let go of her and smile at her.

"Did you really dream about tickling me?" she asks. I chuckle and shake my head.

"No, it was something else," I say as I wiggle my eye brows at her. She laughs.

We then eat our food in silence and I finish before her. I grab her by the waist and pull her onto the bed.

"Why are you sitting so far away?" I ask her with a small smile.

"Because I'm eating," she say as she puts her bowl on the table.

"Not anymore you are," I comment.

"Well no duh," she says. I lay back down and bring her down with me. I hug her to my chest as I let my body relax. I'm always relaxed when I'm near Shawn. She's the best. I'm so happy we are together. I just hope this relationship lasts longer than all the others I've ever had in the past.

"Your dad says we have to leave tomorrow," she says.

"I know. I heard," I reply.

"What do you think? About going back to Ireland," she asks. I shrug.

"I have no place here," I mutter. "Say, do we still live in Waterford?" I ask. She nods against my shoulder. "Where at?" I ask.

"The same place," she says. And suddenly I can't breath.

"You mean-... the place she... you know?" I stutter. She sighs.

"It looks totally different now," she says.

"But still..." I trail off. "I won't step foot in that house," I say sternly.

"Well, it's good you're living with me then," she says. I smile and nod. She looks up at me and I lean down and kiss her softly on the lips. She smiles on my lips and I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Your the most beautiful girl in the world," I mutter to her. She decides to speed it up and she runs her tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Instead of letting her in my mouth, I push my tongue in hers. She then bites my tongue. I growl slightly, but not in anger.

"I love you," I mutter as the kiss deepens.

"Shut up," she says as she goes for my zipper. I smile.

I wake up with my leg draped over Shawn's and my arms still wrapped around her. I open my eyes and try to focus on her face but my eyes are having a hard time and my vision is blurred a lot. Oh crap, I need new contacts and I don't have any. Great.

Shawn suddenly presses her lips to mine. I smile.

"Were you awake this whole time?" I ask. She nods.

"Didn't you see my eyes open?" she asks. I shake my head.

"I need new contacts," I say.

"Oh, one second," she says. She gets up and takes the blanket with her. I roll my eyes.

I hear the door open and close then a minute later the same thing. Shawn comes back to me and hands me something. I immediately know what it is. I groan but put the glasses on anyway.

"I graduated these things in sophomore year," I grumble.

"We found them with you when we fished you out of the river," she says. I nod.

"I know. I only keep them for when I run out of contacts. Which would be now," I growl.

"Why do you hate them? I personally love them," she says. I soften.

"Then I love them too," I say. She smiles and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Now get dressed and help me pack," she says as she gets up and grabs some clothes from her dresser. She tosses me a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I roll my eyes.

"Pink?" I ask as I hold up the shirt. She shrugs.

"Come on, go ten minutes without complaining, please?" she begs. Suddenly I realize how much I complain. I sigh and pull it over my head. It's actually not half bad. I stand up and pull on the shorts. I hate packing. But I'm not going to complain. That's my new goal. To cut back on complaining.

Now it's time to get to work on packing up Shawn's stuff. Shouldn't be too hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.8K 32
Pack destroyed. Father dead, mother dead, sister dead. Little Brayden is left alone. If it weren't for the teenage Alpha that finds him and takes him...
45.5K 1.2K 109
Meet 18 (almost 19) year old also Alpha to be Kailey Summers. As well as her pack and her family only know her as the White wolf which Kailey fought...
529K 10.3K 34
**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the original)** Trailer inside! (Book 2) - Tristan...
23K 785 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...