Remember Me • Klaus Mikaelson

By DoubleK2569

Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚊𝚔
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚎𝚗 / 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 / 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 / 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 / 𝚛𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚜𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 / 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜

3.1K 89 5
By DoubleK2569

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"I am so scared. Why?" Klaus asked Elijah.

"You're nervous. That's a good thing." Elijah replied. "It means you care."

"She will say yes, won't she?" He asked as he looked down at the ring in his hands. It had taken him months to finally get a ring that he believed would be perfect for his beloved. They had been together for over two years now and Klaus knew Amara was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his mortal life with. The woman he would have a family with. The woman he would grow old and die with.

"I believe she is hopelessly in love with you, Niklaus. She'll say yes." Elijah said with a soft smile She was very happy for this brother. The woman he was with made him so happy and she got along with the entire family too. All the Mikaelsons loved her. Mikael didn't really care much about her much but apart from that, everyone approved of their relationship, even Esther. She saw Amara like her own daughter.

"Thank you, brother. I don't know what I'd do without you." Klaus said before giving his older brother a hug.

********

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"I've always found the night sky so beautiful." Amara said as she walked with Klaus on the grassy ground, holding hands and looking up at the sky. "The way the stars are the only thing that lights up the night sky."

"Just like you light up the darkness in my life." Klaus said, making Amara stop walking and face him. She blushed heavily before kissing his cheek. "I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. I want to spend my life with you, have kids with you and grow old with you. I want to do everything by your side because I love you so much and I can't see myself with anyone but you. You're my best friend and my lover and you're just everything to me."

He got down on one knee, making Amara gasp. Klaus was a nervous wreck but he had to do this. "Will you marry me, my love?" Klaus held up a beautiful ring in his hand as he waited for his beloved to answer.

"Yes!" Amara cried out as tears fell down her face. Klaus let out a breath of relief and smiled. He couldn't stop smiling. The woman of his dreams agreed to marry him. He slipped the ring on her finger and got up before pulling Amara into a kiss. He knew the rest of his life would just be pure happiness from this point. The couple pulled away and hugged each other in happiness. This was all they needed. Each other. They were stronger together and nothing without each other.

"I'm going to get stupid wasted tonight." Marcel said, pulling Klaus away from his thoughts.

"You know as vampires, we are literally unable to get drunk." Kol said.

"That means I can drink as much as I want." Marcel shrugged.

"I like the way you think, Marcel." Kol smirked.

The four men were in a bar not too far away. Kol and Marcel went to get drinks for everyone, leaving just Elijah and Klaus. Elijah noticed how quiet Klaus was being and sighed. His brother was still hurting but he knew he wouldn't admit it. Klaus had too much pride.

"Niklaus, are you okay?" Elijah asked, making Klaus look away from his wedding band on his finger and look at his brother, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, we're celebrating your engagement. What could be better than this?"

"Maybe you talking things out with your wife and being happy." Elijah suggested.

"There's nothing to talk about, Elijah. She made her decision." Klaus sighed.

"Niklaus, come on. You can't stay upset at her forever. Whatever she did, she did it for our family. She fought for our family. Something every single one of us do."

"She's pregnant, Elijah. She could've hurt herself and our child. I asked her not to involve herself and she did." Klaus said, looking back down at his wedding band.

"But she did because she loves her family, Niklaus. You daggered all of us to protect us and Amara spelled herself to protect your child so she could protect her family. She will do anything to protect her family, Niklaus. She did whatever she could. That's you. She's the female version of you. She fights for her loved ones. The way you daggered us to keep us safe, Amara spelled herself to keep your child safe." Elijah explained. "Yes, it was a risky move to make but she did it for us. That's how much love she has for you, your child and our entire family. And think of it this way. If she hadn't spelled herself, she wouldn't have been able to defend herself against Lucien. She probably wouldn't even be here if she hadn't spelled herself. She was being smart, Niklaus, just like you."

Klaus looked at his brother, processing everything Elijah had told him. Before he could say anything, Marcel and Kol arrived with four beers. They all sat down and lifted their glasses.

"To Elijah, who's finally about to settle down with the woman of his dreams." Kol said.

"To the most noble man I've ever met finally finding happiness in his life." Marcel said.

"To my brother and my best friend, finally getting everything he deserves." Klaus said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Cheers!" They all said.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

The girls were in a different bar where they had ordered drinks. Since Amara was pregnant, she ordered a non alcoholic drink. Across the bar, a vampire had spotted Amara and found her extremely attractive. All he could think about was all the things he could do to her. He had all the wrong intentions in mind. He decided to wait until she was alone before he could make a move.

Meanwhile, the girls were having fun. They were drinking and gossiping about their men. "No way. I didn't know Kol was like that." Amara said, making Davina blush.

"He's a real softie." She said.

"That's like Elijah too. He'll act all tough but inside, he's a teddy bear." Hayley said as the girls laughed.

"I think all of our men are like that." Rebekah said.

The girls spoke for a little while longer until Amara started to get tired. Being pregnant meant she got tired very quickly. "Girls, I think I'm going to head home now. I'm exhausted."

"Aw, should I come with you?" Rebekah asked.

"No, you guys have your fun. I'll be okay." Amara smiled. She said her goodbyes to the girls before leaving the bar. Meanwhile, the vampire that had been watching her all night felt like he finally had a chance to get to her so he quickly left the bar and began following the blonde.

Amara took a deep breath as she walked down the streets of New Orleans. There was a light breeze but it was also quite cold. She had forgotten to wear a jacket but that was her own fault. As she walked, she felt a hand tap her shoulder. She turned around and was met by a man she had never met before.

"I don't think a gorgeous woman like you should be walking around here alone at night." The vampire smirked. Amara could tell he was a vampire from the scent.

"You know what. I think I'll be okay." She said before turning around, only for the vampire to grab her wrist. Amara felt her anger rising as she turned around and took his hand off her wrist. "Don't you dare touch me. I suggest you leave right now."

"I'm not leaving without you. Oh my god, you're going to be struggling to walk by the time I'm done with you." The vampire smirked, licking his lips. He grabbed Amara by the waist and attempted to drag her away but Amara was a hybrid. She was stronger than this pathetic vampire. She knew she couldn't fight him because she couldn't risk hurting her baby so she did the only think she could think of. She kicked the vampire where the sun doesn't shine and he dropped to the floor in pain, holding onto his crotch. The vampire became angry and stood up again, pinning Amara against the wall, his eyes becoming darker. Amara gathered as much strength as she could and was able to toss the vampire to the other side of the street, making him land into and break a bench.

The vampire growled and used his vampire speed to get to Amara but was stopped. Klaus was stood in front of the vampire and before anyone could say anything, he shoved his hand into the vampire's chest, making the vampire yell in pain.

"No-one touches my wife and walks away alive." He growled, his eyes glowing yellow. The vampire was terrified at this point.

"I'm sorry, Mr Mikaelson. I didn't know she was your wi-" The vampire said before Klaus ripped his heart out and he fell to the ground, his body turning grey.

Klaus turned to face his wife who was looking at the body on the ground before looking up at her husband, breathing heavily. Klaus walked over to his wife and took off his leather jacket before putting it on her shoulders to cover her up as it was getting colder.

"Niklaus, I-"

"Shhh, let's just go home." Klaus said, holding his wife's hand as they both walked home together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.8K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
1.5M 29.5K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...
123K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
90.2K 2.1K 20
𝑼𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬, 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴛᴇғᴀɴ Sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Kʟᴀᴜs Mɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ's ᴛᴡɪɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. Kᴀʀᴀ...