Safe With You, Lee Jeno

Door VALENTINEJEN

❝His eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.❞ a story of youth, va... Meer

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 22

1.4K 46 0
Door VALENTINEJEN

Close your eyes and think of me.

The holiday arrived, the Han's clan including Yeri and Soojin were at the airport for the family trip. They will be going to Osaka, Japan and staying there for three nights. Hyejin couldn't be more excited as well as the others.

Hyejin saw a tall and long-haired figure, running with a backpack like a maniac, aiming the youngest of the family.

"Bet it's Yuta."

And she was right, the bastard ran to her and hugged her like a teddy bear. Nearly losing her breath, he was still holding her as tight as possible, a sign of missing his favorite-to-tease cousin.

"Hyejin! It's been awhile, loser."

Hyejin tried to get off him but he still held her while hugging his other cousin, collecting more and more just to annoy her to death.

"Put me down, you bastard!" He laughed and put her down on her feet.

"Well, hi there. Yerim and Soojin, right?" They nodded in unison, a bit shy in front of him since it's rare to meet the oldest cousin of the Hans.

"You can just call me Yeri." He stiffled his laugh, blaming himself for forgetting the girl's name.

"So everyone's here, let's go!" Hyejin's father cheered happily before entering the line and so on.

🏴

The flight to Japan took about two hours—means two hours of nothingness and more of sleepless moments. Hyejin sat beside her friends who too had a hard time to sleep well. During the whole flight, Yuta, Jisung and Hyunjin at the back kept on disturbing her sleep session—let's just say that she was lack of sleep.

After done with everything that people ususally did when they arrived at the airport, they all went to eat at a very famous restaurant. Soojin and Yeri never went to Japan before, they really had fun chit-chatting with the mothers.

"Hyejin loved takoyaki so much, Yuta always made some for her." Yeri took one of the takoyaki balls, eating it in a whole.

"Oh my, it's so yummy!"

"Try this too, Yeri." Hyejin handed a plate of onigiri to her.

"Oh I know this one, I once made this. It's cute and delicious too." Soojin stated happily.

Yuta's mom smiled, now they knew where Yuta got that smile from. "I'm glad that you girls love our culture." They all smiled whole-heartedly.

The weather in Japan was so beautiful, so picturesque and draw-able. Every scenery was really made for an aesthetic anime series, the sakura trees stand majestically along the endless wonderful road. Hyejin was really drawn into it until something distracted her from the long silence.

"Hey, looks like someone's missing her lover." Hyunjin elbowed Hyejin's waist, making her jumped a bit too far.

"Uh—no. Who should I miss anyway." She stuttered badly.

"Just call him, I know you need that."

Soojin seems like really having fun with every steps she got, no gadgets, just plain eye-capturing every scene ahead her. Yeri was the opposite, looking very busy with her Katie Cam activity—typical Yeri.

"Kids, let's head to our hotel first. We'll continue tomorrow, it's getting late."

🏴

The girls plopped on their shared bed while the boys shared a room across their's. Hyejin opened up the big curtain, revealing an Osaka's night scenery. It was very bright, colorful and indeed very busy—with vehicles here and there, flashing lights, with unforgotten nature, simple and so soothing. Hyejin felt an inner peace despite of only looking at the very hectic yet calming scene.

"So girls, what do we do now?"

"I don't even know." Yeri connected her phone to the television inside their room, opening  Netflix as usual.

"I told Yeonjun everything about this place, he was jelly."

They all laughed, Yeonjun was out with Taehyun along with Soobin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai. They spent their time at Jeju Island for three nights too, since every single of them agreed on going to an island to unwind before facing more hectic school activities in the near future.

"He even shared a photo! Aw, look at them."

"Aw, Hueningkai looks so much taller now! Funny how we are in the same school yet we rarely see them."

"Soobin's dimple—oh my God."

"Yeri, you have a boyfriend, okay?" Soojin teased, didn't mean to hurt nor speak up some hurtful words to her friend. The previous words changed Yeri's facial expression in an instant.

"Oh, Wooseok didn't contact you for today?"

Hyejin questioned that since only Yeri used her phone most of the time. "I don't know... we already dated for a month and so, but he looked different lately."

They all pity her, Soojin actually realized that even from the start, but she didn't want to stress out Yeri's mind.

"How about you, Hyejin?"

"Oh, I just turned on my phone." Tons of notifications were blown up on the screen, right after the phone switched on revealing more chats coming from her significant other.

JENO ♡

JENO ♡:
princess <3
Seen

JENO ♡:
did you arrive safely?
Seen

JENO ♡:
answer me :(
Seen

JENO ♡:

if u see this just so u know
Seen

JENO ♡:
u need to eat
Seen

JENO ♡:
dont be so clumsy
Seen

JENO ♡:
wash urself properly
Seen

JENO ♡:
wow, im a mom now
Seen

JENO ♡:
answer me if u got time <3
Seen

HYEJIN:
HI BABY

HYEJIN:
sorry for the late responses :(

HYEJIN:
but its okay i arrived safely

HYEJIN:
the connections here is not too okay

HYEJIN:
dw i ate delicious meals

HYEJIN:
i washed and arranged my stuffs

HYEJIN:
and answered u, baby, hehe

HYEJIN :
ILYSM IF U SEE THIS STAY SAFE BB! <3

"Whew, he do be really spamming me."

"Lucky you, Hyejin." Yeri pouted, she really was hoping for a text from Wooseok—just a text and that is more than enough to her.

"Aye, let's clear our mind. We are here to relax, okay? Chin up, Yeri!" Hyejin hugged her, hiding her head into her neck.

"I know! Let's order some desserts!"

"Let's invite the boys too and watch some movies!" They all jumped and straightly called the boys to come.

While waiting for the boys, Soojin ran to the bathroom."Shit, it's so nice!"

"Soojin sweetie, not a bathroom!"

"I could hide in the closet—it's huge!"

"The fuck?! Hyejin, no."

"Hi girls, these handsome boys are on their way."

"Yuta, take off your damn shoes!"

"Wow, Yeri, you're smelly."

"Shut your mouth, pretty boy." Yuta picked up the little Hyejin and twirls her making her dizzy as hell. Barely five minutes and a chaos happened, they realized it was a bad idea to make them hop in for a movie night.

"Stop, you stinky bastard!."

"Catch me if you can."

The night well spent, if they could say. Yeri was the first one to sleep on Jisung's lap while her legs were on Soojin's tummy, a little too tired from crying and shouting over the movies they watched. After two rounds of movies and games, they all felt wasted enough to move anywhere.

🏴

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

63.1K 2K 13
❝Why does he smile at me like that?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
1.6K 142 20
☠︎my grey memories come play in all moments ☠︎can't explain this with words, all these stories and it's all about us ☠︎i can't imagine life, i can't...
37.1K 750 50
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019