Seme male reader - one shots

By mindedllama2098

My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I wi... More

Request page
Wet dreamz - Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Drinking problem - yamaguchi and tsukishima
First meeting - Tweek
My Demon: Oikawa
Memories: Denki Kaminari (Bnha)
Roommates: Haiba Lev
Sleepover: Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu)
Valentines: Koshi Sugawara (haikyuu)
Firefighter: Kenma Kozume (haikyuu)
Art School: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Rage: Tendou Satori (Haikyuu)
Heartbreak: Sasuke / Sai (Naruto)
Night Terrors: Shouta Aizawa (Bnha)
Wounds: Tendou Satori ( Haikyuu)
Hotline: Hitoshi Shinso (bnha)
Caught: Deidara (Naruto)
True Peace: Nagato Uzumaki (Naruto)
Birthday: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Stress: Enji Todoroki (bnha)
Milk: Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu)
Anxiety: Tamaki Amajiki (Bnha)
Nervous: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Idol: Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu)
Similar: Keniji Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Hoodie: Ryunosuke Tanaka (Haikyuu)
Toddlers: Keigo Takami / Hawks (bnha)
Duel: Izuku Midoriya (Bnha)
Heavyset: Shoto Todoroki (bnha)
First time: Shoto Todoroki (Bnha)
Reluctant: Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Savior: Utakata (Naruto)
Embarrassed: Bokuto and Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Piercings: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Touch: Takahiro Hanamaki (Haikyuu)
Recovery: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)
Injury: Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu)
House Party: 2D (Gorillaz)
Star Gazing: Kusuo Saiki (Saiki K)
Dare: Kuroo Tetsuro (Haikyuu)
Truth: Kenma and Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Sparring: Tobirama Senju (Naruto)
New Guy: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Wrestling: Tetsuro Kuroo (Haikyuu)
Dear Future Husband: Koshi Sugawara (Haikyuu)
Scars: Toru Oikawa (Haikyuu)
Coming Home: Shinsuke Kita (Haikyuu)
Flirt: Naoyasu Kuguri (Haikyuu)
Skinny dipping: Kotaro Bokuto (Haikyuu)
Workaholic: Enji Todoroki (Bnha)
Master: Kita and Sakusa (Haikyuu)
Roughhousing: Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu)
Sensitive: Osamu Miya (Haikyuu)
Distraction: Karma Akabane (assassins classroom)
Shivers: Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling)
Thinking about you: Kenma Kozume (Haikyuu)
Water fight: Shōhei Fukunaga (Haikyuu)
Rescue: Tooru Oikawa ( Haikyuu)
Promise: Kurapika Kurta (HxH)
Nightmares: Shalnark (HxH)
Digital Detox: Milo Belladonna (Monster Prom 2)
Early Mornings: Draken (Tokyo Revengers)
Dog Days: Edward Elric (FMAB)
Cup of Coffee: Tim Drake (DC Comics)
Tequila: Shion Madarame (Tokyo Revengers)

Runaway: Morisuke Yaku (Haikyuu)

3.7K 97 13
By mindedllama2098

Requested by -guess_monster-
Warning : mentions of abuse
————————————————————————
Authors POV

"Could I-I Uh sit with you guys?" A shy looking boy asked a group of people. Fellow students similar in age, they looked at him, some with blank or bored faces, others with looks of disgust. "No, go find your own place." The male sighs as he walks away, passing by a few empty tables. "Whatever nobody here wants to be friends anyway I'm just gonna eat outside." The male said slightly under his breath as he walked right past the last table not even noticing the male sitting in the open.

Rejection hurts, but it's not the worst thing, is it (Y/N)? What really hurts is to be ignored. You know how that feels better than anyone don't cha.

(Y/N) walks away knowing no one would notice. He walks all the way home knowing that if he didn't he'd be in trouble. He quickly got ready and made a quick lunch for his family. He was surprisingly good at cooking for someone who's never been taught. Before he can even take a break he heads back out hurrying to school not wanting to be punished. He made his way back and took notice of a certain group of males looking at you.

"(Y/N)! There you are! So can you help us with a certain problem?" Their leader spoke. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. "We need you to use your amazing computer skills to bump up our grades."

Sure they want your skills, your expertise, but only on their terms. They don't care what you have to offer, how different you could be. If only they noticed you.

"Fine I'll do it". (Y/N) lied through his teeth. He knew it would be way harder now then last time but he couldn't just say no.

Is that why you lie to them? Promise things you can't deliver?

(Y/N) got to work but quickly noticed everything had been changed the code was entirely different and had way more protection than last time. He knew there was no way in hell he could crack this in time but he'd have to try or else.

Be careful (Y/N) your promises might come back to bite you one day.

(Y/N) tried and tried but nothing worked and before he knew it his screen went black. "Fuck, no they caught on." (Y/N) tried to pack his stuff quickly but soon a teacher entered. He grabbed the male and (Y/N) was thrown into the office. He was yelled at, and given a suspension. His parents were called. He knew this was the end but didn't want to believe it.

Are you scared (Y/N)? You should be. If they don't already suspect you now they will soon.

(Y/N) there's his best to stay calm but I wasn't gonna work he was pulled out of the school by his father. The yelling only continued on the way home. When they were finally there he was beat brutally until he could no longer stand. Blood pooled under his skin as bruises formed. But he knew this wouldn't be the worst of it.

And then what? When the truths revealed, when your whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

The next day (Y/N) was forced out of the house by his mother to go get groceries. He knew the risk he was taking but what was he gonna do? He made his way there but while taking a cut through an ally he was stopped.

"Well Well Well looks like we finally caught up to the little weasel. You know how this is gonna go."

Will you confess or will you run?

(Y/N) tried as best he could to run, anywhere just not there.

Where will you run (Y/N)? All around the mulberry bush?

He continued to sprint for his life, his breath fast and ragged. His body slowed as his chest swelled with pain.

There nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. You know there's only one way this is gonna end (Y/N). Poor poor weasel.

He finally came to a stop and his body couldn't take it. He panted against a walk but was quickly nailed in the back by a hard fist. A ruthless beating ensued. He felt everything as his already broken body was crushed underneath hard stomps that pushed him further against the soils concrete that scratched and cut up his face. But suddenly it came to a close

"Hey get the hell off him!" He heard a voice although it was muffled due to his ringing eardrums. "Oh fuck this is bad, Lev! Help me get him back to school!" (Y/N) drifted off not knowing whether he would ever wake up again but he was fine with that, he accepted his fate. It was his burden to bear. He let the darkness envelope his vision and listened to the ringing in his ears as he fell into the dark void of slumber.

—————————————————————
(Y/N)'s POV

My vision blurred as I was staring at a dull white ceiling. I sat up but a sudden pressure against my chest pushed me down. "Woah lay back down you're in no shape to be getting up." I turned and looked to see a short brown haired male. He had a sweet smile on and his soothing toon only added to his motherly appearance. His touch felt nice and warm on my chest. It felt like he was a part of me.

"W-where am I? I crooked out my voice raspy. "Hmm oh you're in a hospital not too far off of nekoma highschool." He looked me over a few more times. "Hmm guess Kuroo was right. Your definitely not from around here and I'm guessing those guys were not from in town either." He stated. He pulled up a chair next to me. "So I'm Morisuke Yaku and you are?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)" I replied, still struggling to control my voice. "So want to explain why you were being beaten to death?" Ok this guy is definitely super blunt but I'm fine with that. I sighed but decided to just get my sob story over with. I let everything out. My abuse, why I ran away, why I was being beaten,and everything in between. I was genuinely surprised when Yaku offered to help me. "That's just wrong so let's get a little revenge, I'm gonna call the police and we will settle everything." I was worried with the thoughts of how this could backfire running rampant through my head but surprisingly the police were super nice. They asked a few questions, were kind about mentioning the grim details but eventually we settled everything. They said that they would settle it but I would need to be put into a foster home or I'd have to find someone to live with.

"He can stay with me!" Yaku quickly stated. He continued to work it out with the officers and eventually his parents came in. They were nice and took a little while to understand but much like their son they immediately agreed to help. Only hours later I was released from the hospital. I was covered head to toe in bandages and was currently told to take painkillers. That along with a broken leg meant I had to basically be carried everywhere but Yaku did seem to mind, he actually seemed happy to do it. I wasn't complaining, the warm feeling I get when he touches me is just so relaxing it just feels right to be in his arms. We eventually got inside and they set up a room for me. Things went by pretty quickly after that. Only a few days later and we were informed that the bullies had been arrested and so had my parents. My life was finally getting better and I had Yaku to thank for that. It's only been two weeks but more good news has happened in these two weeks than the last five years combined. But it was still rough recovering, my leg especially was bad. Yaku was constantly having to help me walk and get up but he still didn't seem to mind in the slightest. Right now was one of those times, Yaku was helping me walk to the frigid, we opened it and I grabbed a simple water.

"(Y/N) you should eat more, how about you grab something else too?" I chuckled at his motherly nature but agreed and grabbed some yogurt while he grabbed a muffin. He walked me back over to the couch where we both sat next to each other. I ate quickly as we watched some TV. I looked at Yaku as I scooted closer, I have been really craving physical contact recently and Yaku has been my only outlet but it just feels so awkward to ask him. I hear a sigh next to me. I turn to see why Yaku was sighing but quickly was pulled into a hug.

"If you need some contact just ask, you know I'd do anything for you." I looked up at him. "Do you really mean that?" He chuckled "how about I prove it." He leaned forwards and kissed me. "(Y/N) will you be my boyfriend?". I was too shocked to respond to the point that I dropped my yogurt. He laughed at me but eventually he stopped and just pulled himself onto my lap. We watched some anime together and messed around for a while before just passing out on the couch in each other's arms and I'd have it no other way.

————————————————————————
So just to let you know the bits in bold are not mine instead there the inspiration for this oneshot but if anyone actually knows we're those quotes are from I'll be genuinely surprised so if you think you know go ahead and ask but trust me it's from a game mode in a pretty old video game (hint: Bo2). Also when I was thinking up this idea I was saying to myself I hope there's enough to fit in a oneshot and I hope it's not to short. But then I write it and it's over 1600 words long like damn, but back on track thank you all for the votes and follows recently, thank you especially for those who requested and made these one shots happen and I hope to see you all again soon.

P.S: I plan on trying to get another chapter out for the kill la kill book tomorrow but we will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 31
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
278K 5.9K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...
159K 5.4K 61
New readers do me a favour, if you're not going to read my book please don't put it into a reading this with nasty ass names. You don't like the stor...
10.3K 89 19
first story so please don't hate on me and my grammar is bad (edit) YALL DON'T REMIND ME OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN ON THIS PLEASE I'M TRAUMATIZING MYSELF...