My "Ferret"

Por hgrier13

" Hermione don't tell me you're with the Ferret" "He isn't THE Ferret anymore Ron Weasley he's MY "Ferret" A... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 13

1.3K 38 2
Por hgrier13

Day of the Gala

Hermione POV

"Good morning!" I hear my best friend yell as my front door slams open. I glance over from my spot in my kitchen and see Ginny running in with a tired looking Harry behind her.

"Good morning, care for some breakfast?" I direct my eyes to the pan on my stove where I am making an omelet. They both shake their heads saying they ate before coming over.

"So what exactly are you doing here so early?" Ginny's mouth drops and she looks at me like I am stupid.

"To help you get ready for the gala of course."

"But the Gala doesn't even start until 8 tonight, that's over 7 hours from now."

"Maybe but I was asked by a certain blonde to have you ready by 5." I start to ask questions but she cuts me off saying she was told not to tell me anything. Finally deciding to drop it I take my omelet and head out to the balcony.

"So how have you two been lately?" I ask while taking a bite of my food.

"We've been good, started to process of moving into Potter Manor. It's crazy, you can see how much of a hurry my parents were to get out of the place. They're room looks like they could walk in any minute, there were dead plants everywhere, and the kitchen was full of old food." Harry explains, I pick up a hint of sadness in his words. Ginny lays her head of his shoulder and smiles up at him.

"I can't wait until we get it fully cleared out and can make it our own. I especially can't wait to get a hold of the back yard." Harry laughs at his girlfriend.

"Ginny wants to turn the back yard into a Quidditch pitch."

"Can you imagine the games we could have, my family alone makes almost a whole team. Once my brothers start having a bunch of kids it's only time before we have 2 whole teams plus bench warmers." Harry laughs and rolls his eyes. I quickly finish my food and soon Ginny is dragging me into my room.

"Make yourself at home!" I yell to Harry before Ginny slams my bedroom door closed.

"Alright, you and I both know that I suck at make up so I asked for somebody to come help. They should be here in about 3 hours. Until then I want you to shower so I can do your hair." I nod and make my way into the bathroom.

Taking my time, I turn the water on letting it warm up to how I like it. Washing my body takes no time and soon I am on the long process of doing my hair. Using my lavender sented shampoo I was my hair. Running my fingers through my hair I realize how long it has gotten over the last few year, it now reaches to almost my waist.

When I finish my shower I wrap a rob around my body and with a wave of my wand I dry my hair. I walk back into my room and see that Ginny has set up an array of hair tools and products.

"I'm thinking we go with a half up half down look. Keep your curls and add in braids at the back of your head almost forming a crown." I nod and take a set and the vanity she conjured up while I was in the shower.

"I'm trusting you to not burn me. I'd rather not go to this event with a burn and someone mistake it for a hickey." Ginny laughs.

"I promise not to burn you. as long as you don't move. Besides the only heat I am using is to curl the end of your hair since those tend to just frizz out." I nod and Ginny gets to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour and a half of pulling and teasing Ginny finally finishes her masterpiece and I am in love with it. She did as she said and kept my curls for the most part natural, at the back of my head she took two braid and pinned them in a crossing pattern.

"Thank you so much it is perfect!"

"I'm glad you like it." Just then I here a knock at my front door.

"The help is here. Give me one second." Ginny leaves the room and I hear her greet whoever just showed up. Walking back into my room Ginny is followed by Astoria.

"Hermione wow your hair looks amazing!" She says while coming to hug me. I return the hug before responding.

"Thank you so much. How do you know Ginny?"

"I met her while helping Charlie fill out some paper work a couple months ago. I just don't understand why he can't come do it himself I hate going to the ministry when it's not necessary." The red head says while rolling her eyes and taking a set on my bed.

"Alright, do you have any ideas or request for your make up?" Astoria asks while setting out a lot of make up and brushes.

"My dress has a lot of sparkle to it so I was thinking to just keep the eye shadows matte and some kind of nude lip." Astoria nods while looking down at what she has, planning out what she is going to do.

"Do you have your dress here by chance? Just so I can see what colors to use." I nod and walk over to my closet digging all the way in the back where I hid it.

"Why is your dress so far back? It's not like anyone would look through there." Ginny asks genuinely confused. I blush at my reasoning. 

"Draco stays over sometimes and I did not want to take a chance of him seeing it before tonight." The two girls laugh and Ginny sits up from her laying position on my bed. I unzip the garment bag and lay it across one side of the bed. 

"That is gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it." I smile and sit back down, closing my eyes. 

"You know, I will never understand what you see in Malfoy. He use to be so horrible from what I remember." I shrug slightly careful not to move to much. 

"I'm not sure what I saw in him either. We came back from a holiday one year and it was like I was seeing him for the first time. He had matured in a way and that drew me in. Of course it took until October of year 6 for anything to happen. I just wish we didn't hide our relationship back then, my memory is still a little fuzzy around the beginning of our relationship but I do remember wishing that you, Harry, and Ron could know without judging me." I tell Ginny while looking in the mirror at her. I see her stand up and come over to me, placing her hand on my shoulder. 

"I'm just glad you told Harry and I this time. It was weird when you first told us last week but we quickly got over it once we saw the way you look when you talk about him. Plus I got to go dress shopping because of it." I laugh at her and the three of us fall into a comfortable silence. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Astoria finishes my make up I have just enough time to slip on my dress and shoes. The two girls leave me be and I slip on the delicate piece of fabric. It fits perfectly, just like when I tried it on in the store. Next I put on by black heels that have a gold ankle strap that looks like a snake.

"Wow Mione. You look amazing." Harry says as I walk out of my room. 

"Thank you Harry. I hope you weren't to bored while Ginny helped me get ready." He shakes his head. 

"Not at all. I took a nap for a few hours, then went out to get lunch and walk around some shops." He explains while standing up. 

"Alright it is 5 now and I promised Malfoy I would have you done by now. Take this address and apparate there." Ginny says while handing me a piece of paper. I nod and hand her my spare key. 

"Will you lock up for me?" She nods and I thank the two girls before leaving. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my feet hit the ground I look around at my surroundings and see a white gazebo to my right. Inside I see the head of platinum blonde I have become so use to.

"Mind if I slytherin?" I ask while standing at the entrance. Draco spins around on his heels and smiles when he sees me standing there. 

"Y-you....umm.. oh gosh. You have me literally lost for word right now. How did I get so lucky to be with you." I laugh and walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"I think I should be asking that question. You look amazing in a all black suit." I pull back slightly and look him up and down. He laughs and kisses my forehead. 

"Where are we at?" I ask while once again looking around. 

"Well, we are in the gardens of Malfoy Manor. I figured I would bring you here before the Gala and we could just walk around and talk." He tells me, almost nervously. 

"That sounds lovely. I remember you telling me you use to love spending all of your time our here during the summer." He nods and pulls me in closer. 

"I can't believe yo remember me telling you that." I shrug. 

"It was an important memory for you, of course I remember." I look up at him and he places his hand on my cheek, placing his lips on mine. 

The wind blows around us and I am in pure bliss. I have the man of my dreams who loves me for me and we are in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

297K 8.6K 58
"My dance partner is Malfoy?!" "Don't worry, it's only for the dance practice" "Oh fuck no" "Relax" "I hate everyone in this planet" Malfoy, The boy...
18.2K 375 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
50.4K 1.2K 22
Their Hogwarts years are finally over. Harry and Hermione are Head Aurors, and she's looking forward to a happy future with Ron Weasley, but when Har...
132K 2.6K 33
The war is over, Hermione and Ron are happily together, going back to Hogwarts for their 7th year with their best friends, Harry, Ginny, Neville and...