Can't Live Without You

By BNHA606

#1 in KatsuDeku on 7/10/2020 #1 in BakuDeku on 7/23/2020 #1 in Omegaverse 7/19/2020 #2 in Angst 7/20/2020 Beg... More

PREFACE
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19: Date pt. 1
CH. 20: Date Pt. 2
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27 *SMUT*
CH. 28
Deku Birthday Special
CH. 29
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 35
Author's Note
Author's note

EPILOGUE

9.1K 269 242
By BNHA606

(*SMUT*, stay well fed my children)

"Again, WHY are you all coming with us on OUR fucking honeymoon!?", Katsuki exclaimed.

"C'mon man! Don't be such a sour puss! The more people the merrier, right Mid- uh Bakugo?", Kirishima nervously asked Izuku.

"R-right", Izuku replied, with a slight blush on his face as Kirishima called him by his new last name.

Izuku and Katsuki's parents gifted the newlyweds a week long honeymoon trip to Bora Bora. What they didn't inform them about was that they were tagging along with some of their bridal party. Mina, Kirishima, Ochaco, Iida, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, Shinso, and Denki were tagging along for the trip. The family was taking their private, first-class plane to Bora Bora where they reserved a section of the island for themselves, gifting Katsuki and Izuku the biggest room. 

"Ugh, this is just great. I wanted to spend time alone with my husband, not entertaining some extras", Katsuki scuffed. 

"D-don't worry Kacchan. I'm sure we'll have opportunities for us to be alone", Izuku said as he hugged Katsuki's arm, trying to calm down his enraged husband as he released some of his pheromones.

"Look Izuku! There's dinner shows, snorkeling, spa's, there's so much to do and I've planned the whole week out for us!", Inko energetically said as she handed Izuku her brochure and agenda.

"T-that's awesome mom", Izuku said wearily.

"Hmph", Katsuki tuned everyone out as he put on his headphones, leaving Izuku to deal with their excited guests.

~Lazy time skip~

Upon arriving to the resort, everyone checked into their own estate (that's what the rooms are called) and settled in. Katsuki and Izuku got the biggest estate that looked out into the ocean, had it's own pool, an outdoor kitchen, an indoor kitchen, a dinning room, a living room, and two additional rooms, each room having its own bathroom.

Throughout the week long vacation, their parents dragged the newlyweds everywhere. They took them swimming, to the spas, to cookouts, to private shows, to even just relaxing in their room; they never left the newlyweds alone for even a second. Izuku enjoyed the activities and being surrounded by his friends and family. Katsuki ... not so much. As much as Izuku tried to have Katsuki enjoy the festivities, he only succeeded a handful of times. The other times, Katsuki seemed grumpy, as if he didn't want to be there at all. Before they knew it, their week long honeymoon ended and it was time for them to pack up and go home. 

"I can't fucking believe this. Not one single night did they leave us alone", Katsuki said as he angrily packed his bags. 

"Kacchan, it was so much fun having them here", Izuku said as he finished his breakfast.

"Deku, I had so much planned for just the two of us. I wanted to spend time alone with you because once we get back home, we're hardly going to have time for each other", Katsuki said as he zipped up his bag.

"Who said we can't do any of that anymore?", Izuku asked as he walked up to Katsuki.

"Um, because we're leaving this stupid island?"

"Oh Kacchan, you sure are dumb sometimes, hehe", Izuku chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist.

"What are you getting at nerd?", Katsuki asked as he wrapped his arms around Izuku's shoulders.

"Well, haven't you noticed that no one is here having breakfast with us?", Izuku asked.

Everyday since they got to the island, all seven days, everyone had breakfast in their estate. It was day eight, which was the day they were supposed to be leaving, but no one had entered their estate, nor had anyone called or messaged them to let them in.

"Everyone is probably just packing", Katsuki replied.

"Sometimes I question your intelligence Kacchan~"

"Hey, it's early in the morning and I ain't go time for riddles"

Izuku walked away from Katsuki and into their bedroom, Katsuki following right behind him. He opened the draw of his nightstand and pulled out an envelope. 

"While you were being Mr. Grumpy the entire trip, I had a small talk with our parents", Izuku said as he handed Katsuki the envelope. Katsuki opened it and looked at its contents.

"I hated the fact that we weren't alone either, but I enjoyed spending time with everyone. So, I asked your parents if they could extend our stay, just for the two of us. I promised I'd pay them back but my dad paid for the extra stay so..."

"So we have another week here? Just the two of us!?", Katsuki said as he looked away from the plane tickets in his hand.

"Yup! So we have this whole place just to ourselves~"

Katsuki dropped the plane tickets and threw Izuku onto the bed.

"W-wait Kacchan! Can we just spend the day relaxing, and then at night we can do it?", Izuku pleaded as he placed a gentle kiss on Katsuki's cheek.

"Awe, come on. You said so yourself that you hated that we couldn't be alone!?"

"Hehe, I know. But, I want to spend some time alone with you, without our friends or family around. Plus, I've got some things planned that are just going to have to wait for tonight~"

"Ugh, fine. As long as we can finally have our wedding night, I'll wait", Katsuki said as he laid on top of Izuku.

"Good alpha~", Izuku said as he petted Katsuki's hair.

~Sexy time skip~

Bakugo flung the door open as he and Izuku entered their estate in a heated french kiss. The two spent the day watching the ocean waves, snorkeling, relaxing on the beach, and finished the day by having a nice dinner at one of the resort bar's. 

"Kacchan ... hang on a second", Izuku pleaded as Katsuki was sucking on his neck.

"What now nerd!?", Katsuki grunted as he continued to leave love marks all over Izuku's neck. 

"I need to change..."

"I'm gonna rip off all your clothes anyways"

"No ... Kacchan ... I'm serious!", Izuku said as he pushed Katsuki off of his neck.

"I told you I had something planned", Izuku stated.

"I know love, but we have a whole week to ourselves. Can you save it for another night?"

"Bakugo Katsuki! You either do what I say or you can enjoy staying here on this island ... alone", Izuku said with a stern look as he crossed his arms.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'll obey your every command", Katsuki said as he bowed towards his husband.

"Great! Come with me", Izuku said as his mood instantly changed from angry to happy.

 "I want you to put this on", Izuku said as he handed Katsuki his wedding suit.

"Why do you want me to wear this?", Katsuki asked. 

"Please, Kacchan~? For me~?", Izuku said with puppy dog eyes.

"F-fine", Katsuki said as he looked away trying to hide his blushing face at how cute Izuku looked.

"Thank you! Go change in the living room while I get dressed in here", Izuku said as he pushed Katsuki out of the room and locked him out.

As Katsuki got dressed in his suit, Izuku got dressed in their bedroom and set up the room. 

"Hey nerd, you done in there!?", Katsuki asked as he knocked on the door.

"Just a second!", Izuku called out.

"Okay, don't open the door until I tell you too, okay?", Izuku said.

"Alright, I won't", Katsuki replied. Katsuki heard the lock coming undone and waited for Izuku's say so. 

"Alright, you can open the door~", Izuku said, and Katsuki followed his order.

Once Katsuki opened the door, Izuku stood in front of their bed in his wedding attire: the cape, his veil, his suit, his bouquet, everything. 

"*whistle* Wow~! I feels like I'm seeing you in this for the first time all over again~", Katsuki said with a seductive smirk.

"Thanks Kacchan", Izuku said as he looked up into his husbands eyes. 

"Now, what do you want me to do doe~?", Katsuki said as he put his hands on Izuku's waist.

"I ... I want to make love to you ... while we're both in our suits~", Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck.

Katsuki pushed Izuku onto the bed, the alpha towering over the omega as he slowly undid his tie and licked his lips.

"Don't worry doe. I'm gonna breed you till your womb explodes~"

~~~

"Ah ... Kacchayn~ ... right there~!", Izuku moaned out as Katsuki's fingers rubbed against his prostate. 

As promised, Katsuki kept both of their suits on, only taking off Izuku's shoes and undergarments, leaving him half naked, while he only took off his tie and blazer.

"Seems like your ready to take your husbands dick, huh?", Katsuki said as he sucked on his mate's cocklette.

"Yes ... please ... I need you inside~!"

Katsuki retracted his fingers and mouth and proceeded to undo his belt, exposing his massive length to the cold air.

"W-wait! I forgot about something!", Izuku said as he stood up from the bed and went to his luggage bag.

"What the hell is it!?", Katsuki said as he sat on the bed, his cock throbbing, waiting to be inserted into his mate.

"Mina gave this to me. She said it could help put us in the mood", Izuku said as he pulled out a candle and a small box of matches.

"What, are you saying this mood isn't good enough for you!?"

"No, it's perfect! I just want to try it out and see if it does anything", Izuku said as he lit the candle and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Whatever, your sweet scent is enough to keep me going all night long~", Katsuki smirked as he laid Izuku back down on the bed.

Izuku wrapped his arms around his mate as the two kissed each other passionately as Katsuki positioned himself in between Izuku's legs and lined his member with Izuku's slick heat. 

"I'm putting it in Deku"

"Yeah, I'm ready"

Katsuki submerged his tip and slowly entered Izuku's wet entrance. Izuku arched his back as his alpha slowly entered him till he was completely inside.

"You okay Deku?", Katsuki asked as he kissed away Izuku's tears.

"Y-yeah. I guess it doesn't matter how many times we do it, I'll never get used to your size~"

"I am pretty big, but you love the way my large cock messes up your insides, don't you bunny~?", Katsuki asked as he slowly pulled out out till only the tip was left, and quickly rammed his full length back in.

"Ah! Yes~ ... I love it~", Izuku bashfully said. 

Katsuki kept his thrusts slow and deep. Izuku loved the feeling of his alpha's thick cock rubbing against him, how he could reach the depths of his heat without any effort; but he wanted more. He had gotten used to the alpha's size and wanted him to go faster, harder, overstimulate him till he passed out.

"Kacchan ... faster~ ... ngh"

"Someone is pretty eager~", Katsuki said as he switched to his usual jackhammer pace without hesitation. 

"Nnn ... hah ... it's so ... hot ... ah~", Izuku said as he felt his body heat up, his clothes now becoming unbearable.

"What do you mean doe, I'm barely breaking a sweat~", Katsuki smirked.

"Ngh ... inside ... it feels ... weird~ ... mmm"

"Hmm, I think you meant that you feel good~"

"Ahh! Mmm ... Kacchan ... amazing~! Your dick feels so good~"

"Yeah, tell me how much you love your husband's cock, Deku~", Katsuki said as he practically bent Deku in half as he hovered over him, his mate's legs bouncing against his shoulders. He thrusted his large cock into Izuku's heat, his dick entering the omega's womb with every thrust. The omega's vanilla scent was becoming thick, nearly making him lose all rationale.

"AGH! I love it when your cock does that~! When it reaches so deep inside me ... that I see stars~!"

"What else doe~?"

"Mmm ... I love your dick~! The way your big fat cock fills me up ... makes me fill so good~! I'm so lucky to have an alpha with such a large cock~! Ahh ... mmm ... And when you knot me ... I wish I could get pregnant every time~!"

"Fuck! That was so fucking hot! I think I'm about to cum!"

"Yesh~! Cum inside me alpha~! I want you to knot me and get me pregnant!"

"Fuck! If only you weren't on the pill I would've done it years ago"

"Do it now! I want you to fill me up with your hot seed and get me pregnant!

"Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Ngh ... Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeessss ... AAAAHHHHH!"

Izuku moaned out in ecstasy as Katsuki knotted and released his thick seed inside his womb. He clutched the alpha's shirt, nearly ripping the fabric as he too reached his climax, his cum splattering all over his top. Katsuki lazily planted kisses all over Izuku's face before pulling out once his knot was completely deflated.

Izuku felt a sudden wave of ... pheromones hit him? It wasn't Katsuki's scent nor his own, but it was some sort of scent that made him want more of his alpha's cock, to be filled to the brim in the alpha's seed, he wanted to be bred~.

Katsuki pulled out of Izuku and towered over him. Izuku was breathing heavily, his face completely flushed pink, he was rubbing his thighs together as he reached down and started playing with his cocklette.

"Deku, are you okay?", Katsuki asked concerned. He only ever acted like this when he was in heat, but the omega's heat happened last month and wasn't due for another two months. 

"Kacchyan~ ... is nyot enough~", Izuku said with a smile as he brushed his fingers over his lips.

Katsuki reached over to the candle and examined the glass. He looked at the bottom and found a small instruction label that read: "Pheromone candle. Light up this candle and experience the best sex you've ever had! This candle only works on omega's, as it will drive you, or your partner into a heat like state. Directions: light the three wick candle and set it in an open space. The life of the candle lasts up to thee hours with the effects lasting six. In case of ...."

"Tch, pinky gave you a heat-inducing candle", Katsuki said as he was about to turn off the candle, but nearly dropped it as Izuku started licking the alpha's member.

"Kacchan ... more~ ... mmph", Izuku said before he took the alpha's entire length in his mouth. 

"Ngh! Shit, might as well put this candle to good use then~", Katsuki said as he put the candle back on the nightstand and began to face-fuck his mate. 

~~~

"Ngh, Kacchyan ... no ... more ..." Izuku said weakly as Katsuki thrusted in him mercilessly against the dinning table; his body completely limp, his limbs bouncing along with the alpha's harsh thrusts. The couples clothes were scattered all over the estate as they had sex throughout the room; in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, all in various positions.

"Heh, guess the candles effects have finally worn off huh?", Katsuki said. 

"Mmm ... yes ... so please ... let me rest ..."

"Don't worry doe~, you'll have the rest of the week to rest .. that's if I let you rest~", Katsuki whispered into his ear as he locked his knot inside his mate again. His thrusts were quick and shallow, his seed and Izuku's slick creating mushy sounds as he continued to mix the excessive fluids inside his mate's hole.

"Agh! Kacchan ... I think ... I'm gonna pass out ...", Izuku said with a coarse voice.

"Go ahead Deku, pass out with how good your husband is giving it too you~!"

"Ahh ... Kacchan ... it's too good ... it's so good I'm gonna faint~! Please ... cum inside me again~"

"Your wish is my command~"

With a few sloppy thrusts, Katsuki released his seed inside Izuku's completely full womb. Katsuki collapsed on top of Izuku, the two wheezing for air; their immense amount of sweat mixing together as they laid against each other. 

Katsuki supported himself on his hands and squinted as he looked out the window; the sun was rising. He looked at the clock that was in the room and it read 6:35 in the morning. They had been fucking like rabbits all night!

Izuku indeed passed out on the dinning table. His breathing returning to normal as he slept underneath all the filth that was their sweat and cum. His stomach was inflated with all the cum Katsuki deposited throughout the night. He gently rubbed his hand over his sleeping mate's enlarged stomach.

"I really wish you get pregnant with this. But if not, then we'll have the rest of our lives to start our family~", Katsuki said as he gently kissed his sleeping mate before taking him to the bath to wash him up and put him to bed~.

Word count: 2,827

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 20
Omegaverse story revolving around Ukatake: Keishin and Ittetsu got married and moved away not long after they were done coaching and teaching at Kara...
31.2K 905 24
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. "I know this situation wasn't in anyone's hands, but it is what it is. Call...
445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...