The Teacher✓

Autorstwa ColetteIsSad

"He was my niece's kindergarten teacher." Więcej

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
Prologue
Chapter 1: kindergarten teacher
Chapter 2: lunch date?
Chapter 3: interview
Chapter 4: crushes
Chapter 5: nosy
Chapter 6: restaurant
Chapter 7: B word
Chapter 8: mrs. kim
Chapter 9: jungkook
Chapter 10: miss me?
Chapter 11: fully healed
Chapter 12: bunny smile
Chapter 13: accident
Chapter 14: friends
Chapter 15: sunday
Chapter 16: compliments
Chapter 17: clawmachine
Chapter 18: let me do it
Chapter 19: jealous
Chapter 20: bus
Chapter 21: protective
Chapter 22: ocean park
Chapter 23: you're like sarang
Chapter 24: bored
Chapter 25: nasty plastic
Chapter 26: solar oh
Chapter 27: upset
Chapter 28: talk
Chapter 29: nothing to do
Chapter 30: the truth
chapter 31: forgive her
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 32: about him
Chapter 33: play date
Chapter 34: double date?
Chapter 35: feel this way
Chapter 36: nervous
Chapter 37: fucked up
Chapter 38: decision
Chapter 39: love problem
Chapter 40: guilty
Chapter 41: letter
Chapter 42: important
Chapter 43: 101 ways
Chapter 44: birthday plan
Chapter 45: I miss him
Chapter 46: I miss you
Chapter 47: nerve wrecking
Chapter 48: suspicious man
𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 49: rumours?
Chapter 51: yes daddy taehyung
Chapter 52: Christmas party
Chapter 53: will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter 54: cuddles
Chapter 55: sleep tight love
Chapter 56: 365 days or frozen two?
Chapter 57: crepe cake
Chapter 58: ignored
Chapter 59: merry christmas
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍
Chapter 60: flirting?
Chapter 61: long distance relationship
Chapter 62: seoul
Chapter 63: you sound like- Y/n?!
Chapter 64: dUdE, did you do drugs?
Chapter 65: i'm yours
Chapter 66: perfume
Chapter 67: party
Chapter 68: hiatus
Chapter 69: personal info
Chapter 70: I want a baby!
Chapter 71: sexual
Chapter 72: morning after
Chapter 73: surprise
Chapter 74: propose
Epilogue
Deleted scene(s) #1
Deleted scene(s) #2
Deleted scene(s) #3

Chapter 50: achOo

3.5K 222 7
Autorstwa ColetteIsSad

The morning came as y/n roll and roll on her bed she feel like she sleep more than 8 hours today but her nose is heavy af she started stretching and tried to take a deep breath but something is blocking her nose, she started sniffing and then "acHoOOoo!" Y/n sat up rubbing her nose it felt itchy 'oh no I catch a cold' y/n thought "wait did I just had a dream of taehyung? And me? Confessing to each other we even hug?! Ahh!" Y/n scream earning a knock on her bedroom door "y/n what's wrong?" Mr. Do ask "appa, I just had a nice dream and now I'm sad 'cause it's not true!" Y/n whined "oh y/n, come on have breakfast me and your mother need to take care of our restautant, the part timer take her leave for awhile saying she'll spend Christmas with her parents" Mr. Do explained but y/n seems to ignore him, y/n kept thinking 'is that really a dream? But it feels true, is that true?' Y/n started debating with her mind untill another itch in her nose came "achOo"

Y/n lazily walk inside the kitchen and slump her self to her usual seat and started digging in her mother's cook "why is it so hard to chew?!" Y/n whined rubbing her temples "wow my head started aching, what is going on with me?" Y/n thought but it only make her head hurt more "is this- wow the consequence of having a nice dream" y/n chuckled at her silly thoughts and started eating again even tho it's really hard for her "food, food why are you so hard to chew today~" y/n started singing but then she gently slap her self "it's bad to sing while eating, I'm so ungrateful!" Y/n mumbled like a drunk.

Meanwhile taehyung stared at y/n's front door he can hear y/n whines "what is she doing?" Taehyung thought and take off his shoes and started peeking he doesn't see anyone in the living room so he tried to peek in the kitchen and there he saw y/n, her face is burning red making taehyung confused "what happened to you?" Taehyung ask worried while y/n snap her head to his direction her eyes wide "oh my god" y/n yelled as taehyung flinch "what-" y/n didn't let him finish as she started mumbling some words "don't tell me I'm dreaming again? Oh no I might get sick oh wait in already sick" y/n giggled "are you drunk y/n?" Taehyung ask stepping forward while y/n smirk at him "imma just enjoy this dream then" y/n giggled and grab taehyung's hand "y/n! You're burning!" Taehyung yelled and quickly went beside y/n "are you like this when you have fever?" Taehyung ask he can't help but smile 'she looks drunk and she acts drunk, cute' Taehyung thought and put his palm on y/n temple but that just make him panic "y/n, you're burning I told you you shouldn't bought the ice cream last night" taehyung said biting his lip 'what to do?'

"Oh last night is not a dream? This is part of dream tell me?" Y/n spoke while taehyung ignored her and carried her bridal style and make a beeline to his car and put y/n at the back seat before coming back again at the house "where's the keys?" Taehyung mumbled and saw some keys on the wall he doesn't know what's the key at the front door and just grab it all and lock everything he can lock before running back outside and hop in his car driving in a right speed or else y/n will fell.

TIME SKIP.

Y/n laid at the hospital bed while taehyung deal with the nurse asking him some personal questions "what's her name sir?" The nurse ask "do y/n" taehyung replied "and you?" The nurse ask again taehyung snap his head at the nurse "is that necessary?" Taehyung ask "yes sir" the nurse replied biting her lip "I'm- kang taesoo" taehyung lied as the nurse nod "phone number?" Taehyung's eyebrows knitted "what? What kind of question is that miss?" Taehyung ask and stand up his height is to tall making the nurse step back "i- that was just" the nurse stuttered "are you trying to hit on me?" Taehyung ask while the nurse played with the ballpen "uhm I just want to know you sir you're tall and your eyes is so pretty I kind of like you" the nurse shamelessly confess "in front of my girlfriend?" Taehyung's voice suddenly turned deep "I'm sorry I thought she's just your friend I'm so sorry" the nurse bowed several times before running away "I heard that" y/n spoke making taehyung jump at his spot.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

134 15 10
"𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝖾, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺." 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒/𝗇 𝗅/𝗇 𝗂...
76.7K 4.3K 17
"Daddy! Daddy! My teacher Jinnie and Taehyung!" "He is your teacher?" "Yeah! He is so pretty!" Yeah! he is so pretty!
292K 8.3K 43
"Little Innocent Rinhi.. I wish you knew who you were speaking too." -
1.3K 70 42
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ." ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʀᴜɢɢᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍ...