Dua Lipa x Reader

Bởi gay_lesbian03

Dua Lipa x Girl reader Xem Thêm

New love
New love pt2
Forget her
Forget her pt2
Come with me
Come with me pt2
Come with me pt3
Secret crush
Secret crush pt2
College
College pt 2
Goodbye
Beach trip
I can't stop think about you
I cant stop thinking about you pt2
Sorry
Sorry pt2
Proposals
Messages
Hair dye
Interview
Why me
Why me pt2
Prom
Old relationships
Old relationships pt2
Plan?
Late nights
Love makes you go crazy
Love makes you go crazy pt 2
Big family
Hey
Revenge
Revenge pt2
Disney
Shopping haul
Hair
Where to go
Break
Aquarium
Put on a smile
Mad
Read
I still miss you
Always arguing
Only 1
Doesn't know you
Escape
Stay down
Can you blame me
Protective
Ignoring Dua (request)
Protective 2

Moods

963 18 2
Bởi gay_lesbian03

I was currently sitting at my desk at work typing something when I got a call from Dua.

"Where are you" she said as soon as I answered the phone. "What do you mean? I'm at work." "I told you that I needed you here" she said sadly. "I can't go right now. I have to do this project by tomorrow or I loose my job." "Come on y/n you said you would be here." "I don't know what you want me to do. I have a job and I need to do my work before I get fired. Plus I told you earlier that I couldn't go." "So you're saying I'm not important." "I didn't even say that. I just need to do this project it's important. I don't argue with you when you don't show up to things." "Whatever y/n" she said before hanging up.

"Yeah love you too" I whispered to myself.

I tried to rush and finish my project because I felt bad. It's not that I didn't want to go with Dua but I really did need to finish my project. So I got it done within the next five hours. That's still a lot of time but shorter than I anticipated. I submitted it to my boss then checked my phone.

Dua texted me and asked me to pick her up. So that's what I did.

I drove to where she was and their she was sitting outside.

"I've been out here for two hours y/n!" She yelled at me after she got in the car. "I told you I had to do the project. My phone was off I'm sorry." "I don't care y/n just drive us home."

I just started driving home I didn't feel like arguing with her.

We arrived home and she got out the car and slammed the door.

"Can you please not do that" I said to her. Of course she just ignored me. I walked in the house behind her and we both went up to our room. We both got ready for bed without saying anything.

I lay down and she puts her head on my chest then wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry" I said. I don't know why I was apologizing I really didn't do anything wrong but I hate seeing her mad and upset. "For what?" "Because I know you really wanted me there." "You have nothing to apologize for. I was the one being rude to you when it wasn't even your fault. I was just stressed and I wanted you there." "Why didn't you say that then I would've tried to finish a whole lot earlier." "It's alright I just missed you. I'll make it up to you tomorrow" she said before leaning up to kiss me.

"I love you." "I love you too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.9K 674 25
Read to find out. [Just for fun].
458K 8.5K 38
Draco x male reader
15.8K 360 31
Read to find out 🧐
32.1K 452 20
SABRINA CARPENTER X FEMALE READER