Ignoring Dua (request)

Someone requested this a minute ago. I'm too lazy to go back to it. If it was you lmk so I can tag you! I hope this was good enough for you. Lmk if you want to me change it

Today was a good day. And to make my day better I just wanted to play a little prank on Dua.

She was doing a bunch of interviews all day and was on her way home. She's been texting me all day and trying to call my but I didn't answer her. I just like messing with her.

I wasn't that worried for what would happen. I don't think Dua would think I'm out cheating or going behind her back or something. She has my location and I'm sure she's checked it.

I knew she was on her way home. She texted me and I was looking at her location to see how close she was. She was just around the corner and I knew she was going to be mad.

I already wanted to start laughing but I had to keep it together.

I decided to start watching something on my phone to try and distract myself. I got about three minutes into the video before she came storming into the house.

"Y/n!" She yelled looking for where I was.

She stormed into our bedroom and I tried so hard not to look at her.

I turned the volume up and turned to face away from her.

"Y/n. Why didn't you answer me all day? There's clearly nothing wrong with your phone." I still ignored and pretended like I was invested in what I was watching.

"You're really pissing me off now. Why aren't you answering me? If I did something you have to tell me. I don't get why you're ignoring me" she groaned.

She started poking me and shaking me.

But still I didn't responded or react.

She then resorted to taking my phone. I didn't fight her but I turned the other way.

"Y/n" she groaned frustrated. I still didn't respond and she left the room with my phone.

Now it was a stand off. Who was gonna break first? Would she come back and beg? Or would I have to go to her and get my phone? How bad did I need my phone? I can survive without it.

I just turned the tv on and put on a movie.

"Y/n" she screamed again. I almost responded cause it sounded urgent but I know her tricks. I decided to just go where she was.

"Y/n you're really bothering me right now. Why won't you talk to me? I didn't even do anything to you. And if I did then you need to tell me. I really don't know what I did wrong." I still ignored her. I wasn't cracking yet. I just stared at her while trying not to smile.

"Okay well if you're not going to respond to me then I'm just going to go to Scotty's house. I know he'll respond when I ask him something" she said moving to put her shoes on.

That ticked me off and now I wanted to actually ignore her. She knows I don't like him.

She almost had me. Almost. But she wouldn't actually go there. Would she?

She moved the grab her keys and that's when I cracked.

"You aren't going there" I said snatching the keys out of her hand. "Fuck off Y/n. If you don't want to talk to me then I'll go somewhere where I'm appreciated" she said trying to grab the keys. "No im sorry. I just wanted to mess with you. It's just a prank. I'm sorry. Please don't go somewhere else."

"You've been pranking me all day. An all day prank. You were so committed that you couldn't even respond to my texts." "I'm sorry. I'm not going to do it again. I thought it was funny, but you're not laughing so I'm sorry. What do you want me to do to make it up to you? Anything." "I have a bunch of interviews tomorrow and you always get out of it cause they bore you and you don't like the crowds that form sometimes. So you're coming with me tomorrow. And you're buying me lunch and dinner." "Okay. Whatever you want."

"Pull that shit again and we're breaking up" she threatened. "We're not ever breaking up" I said getting serious. "Ignore me for that long again and we will." "You can't ever get rid of me." "Yes I can."

"I love you" I said poking her all over and making her laugh.