I can't stop think about you

I can't think of any ideas to keep writing that last one so I'm starting a new one I'm sorry
————————————————————————
Flashback

"Y/n I don't think we'll be able to do this it's to much to go back and forth every weekend. When you get here you'll be tired and want to sleep all day and we'll only have one day to go out and do stuff. I love you I really do but how long could we put up with this for before it's to much. I'm sorry that's how it's going to have to be" she said while crying. "Dua come on please don't do this please I love you I need you please Dua" I pleaded while crying.

"I know but we need to. Thank you for helping me move but it just needs to happen I can't quit". "I know. I'm going to go now. But I love you". Then I kissed her on the cheek and left.

End of flashback

Every night I think about that. Why didn't I quit and move with her. She's the love of my life. I was even going to propose to her but then she had to move. I didn't want to hold her back. I have a new girlfriend now. I know it's wrong to think about her when I'm with someone else but I can't help it. She's in my dreams. Their hasn't been a day that has pass without me thinking about her.

But that was three years ago. I know it's a long time but she was everything I wanted and needed. I've though about going back to get her but what if she was with someone else and I didn't want to see her with anyone else.

Their is nothing wrong with the person in with right now she's just not right for me and I don't want to break her heart but I need to break up with her I can't keep leading her on.

"Hey can we talk" I said. "Yeah what's up". "I'm sorry I really am but we need to break up". "Is it because of the girl". "Yes I'm sorry it's not fair to you if I still want her". "I know it's ok Y/n I know you love her" she said with a sigh. "I really am sorry". "Y/n I'm serious it's ok". "Thank you". And I walked away.

I felt bad I wanted to forget about everything for the night. So I went to the bar.

I had a few drinks and I went out on the dance floor. Some girl I couldn't see the face of started dancing with me. Then she whispered in my ear. "When you sway your hips like that I can't resist and you know that". I turned around so fast. There she was. I think I am to drunk and I am imagining things. Or maybe I'm not.

"Dua?". "Yup". "What are you doing here". "They asked me to come back". "But why". "I don't know they said they were sorting thing out and I needed to keep things under control for now". Then some girl walked up.

"Are you going to stop dancing with my girlfriend or will I have to make you" she said with irritation. "Relax babe we were just talking". "Oh yeah because you practically humping her is talking who is she anyway". "This is Y/n" she said with a smile. "Well Y/n go dance with someone that doesn't have a girlfriend". "How the hell was I supposed to know that she had a girlfriend. What are you doing here anyway Dua if you have a girlfriend". "We're here with friends and I saw you I just wanted to talk".

My worst fear came true she's with someone else. But I mean so was I but still she doesn't even look happy. Or maybe it's just the situation it probably is.

"Whatever I'm going home I'm going to have a major headache in the morning". Yeah I should cause a drink seems really good right now but I have to work tomorrow. "Ok bye" she said. And I walked home I couldn't deal with that.

I mean she's with someone else I hope she's happy even though it'll kill me to see them together it hurts to even think about it. I don't even know that girls name. Three years later she comes back. How am I going to survive this. I hope she's not here long but then again I do. I want her back and I want to make this work. I just need to go to sleep for now.

I though some more and then I went to sleep.

————————————————————————
A/n: sorry it takes me forever to keep updating it's hard for me to think of ideas so I don't know what to right sorry I changed the story too I didn't know where I was going I'm just sorry in general