Love makes you go crazy

Me and Dua have been dating for about three years now. She's been in this weird mood lately though. I don't know what's up with her. She always gets mad when I go out and she just stopped talking to me about her feelings and I think she's going to break up with me. And I don't know if I can handle that.

I just took her out to dinner and now we are walking around in town but she's being quiet.

"Dua?" "Yeah." "What's wrong?" "Nothing. What are you talking about?" "Dua you've been acting different. I'm not dumb tell me what's up. Please" I begged.

"Do you love me?" She questioned me. "Of course why would you say that?" "I just feel like you don't. You've gone out a lot more and you're being secretive about something." "So you think I'm cheating?" "I didn't say that but I'm not ruling it out. What have you've been out doing?"

I don't blame her for thinking it because I have been out more but I've been trying to buy a ring for her. I was planning on proposing but I can't tell her that.

"Well I haven't been cheating. I just can't tell you what I've been doing." "That's what cheaters say" she said before I stopped walking. She noticed I wasn't walking next to her and she stopped and turned around.

I started looking around. How do I show her I love her? It's harder than it sounds. I can't propose yet because I don't have the ring. It's still being made.

"What're you doing" she said interrupting my thoughts. "Thinking" I said while looking around.

"Ahhhh perfect" I said while looking at a tattoo shop across the street. I started walking over there without saying anything.

"Y/n where are you going!" She said yelling across the street. "Across the street!" I yelled back.

She quickly ran across the street and caught up with me.

I was about to walk into the shop when her hand stopped me.

"The hell are you doing?" "Going to get a tattoo." "Of what?" "You'll see." "It's like 9 at night I doubt they're open." "No these guys are. I've been here before. They did the one on my foot." "No let's go" she demanded. "Please I promise it will be quick." "Ten minutes. And I'm not going in there. If you get anything stupid I'll slap the piss out of you" she said after crossing her arms. "I think they have appointments but I'll try to be quick."

I kissed her on the cheek then went inside.

"Hey is Lucas in" I said to the guy upfront. "Yeah I'll go get him." "Thanks."

A second later he comes back with him.

"Hey Y/n getting another tattoo?" He said while hugging me. "Yeah. I don't know if you have anyone scheduled but it's really quick." "Yeah the guy I have next is late anyway." He said while taking me back to the chair.

"So where do you want it and what do you want done." "Arm tattoo right here" I said pointing to a spot on my forearm. "What word?" "Dua." "Isn't that your girlfriends name?" "Yeah." "Are you sure about this? You know this is permanent." "Yeah I know. And I'm sure. I love her." "Okay" he said hesitantly.

It took a little longer than expected but I liked it. I know everyone is going to freak out when they see the tattoo but it's not big. Plus it's my body.

I walk out the shop and see Dua sitting on a bench near the shop.

"Look." I said when I got to her. She looked at it and lightly touched it. Then punched me on my shoulder.

"What the hell!" I said while rubbing my shoulder. "Are you insane. You know that stays on you forever. Why would you get my name on you. I thought you were going to get like a date or something not my fucking name." "It's proof that I love you. Nobody else. I'm not cheating. It's only you."

"And what happens if we break up. Then my name is just on you." "We aren't breaking up." "But what if we do." "We aren't. But if we do then I'd still want it on me. You're not someone I'd want to forget. Plus it's not even that big." "Why couldn't you just propose or something. Why'd you have to get my name tattooed." She said while walking away. "Because I love you. Would you say yes if I asked you to marry me?" I said once I caught up to her.

"Are you proposing to me?" "Not at this moment." "Then when it happens you'll see. Until then carry me home I'm tired" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Tell me that you know I'm not cheating first." "I'm sorry. Okay. You just keep being secretive about something and you won't tell me anything. I'm sorry I assumed you were cheating. But that didn't mean you had to get my fucking name tattooed on you." "I'm sorry I made you think I was but it's a surprise and it's almost done. Just a few more days. Okay? And the tattoo was an impulse thing but I don't regret it."

"Mhm. Now carry me" she said before kissing my lips.

"Are you planning a trip to some island?" She said when I picked her up. "Yup." "Really." "No I'm not telling you."

Yes I got a tattoo of her name instead of just talking it out but people do say love makes you do crazy things. I don't regret it though. I truly do love her and in a couple days she'll get the proposal she wanted me to do instead. Plus I know she secretly loves that I got it.

A/n: Had an idea but it went to shit again 😁. Anyway part 2?

Also this is completely random but I don't want a girlfriend if she doesn't listen to little mix. Which is exactly why I'm moving when I get enough money because barley anybody knows who they are in the U.S 🙄 also because I don't like it here. I just want a girlfriend that will scream a little mix song at the top of her lungs in the car. I don't think I'm asking for much 😌.

Yeah I just went on a little rant for no reason because I'm avoiding doing my schoolwork.