Revenge

Two months and ten days. That's how long it's been since she took her last breath. Since I've heard her say I love you to me. Since I've seen her beautiful eyes that shine every time she looks at me or she does something exciting. Two months and ten days since that man killed her and she got no justice.

Dua my wife is gone. And so is my unborn baby boy. When Dua died she was seven months pregnant.

We had been married for two years and she decided she wanted a baby. So we did the necessary appointments and after a few tries she was pregnant. To say we were excited was an understatement. We were finally starting our own family.

Then she died.

Flashback:
I was currently driving to the studio to pick Dua up. She had called me earlier and asked me to because she said she misses me and wants to go home. Of course I'm going to do what she asked. She's pregnant and I want her to take it easy. So if she wants to leave work early then she will. I don't want her to stress about anything.

I finally arrive and go into the building. I go up to her floor and walk into her room to see her eating something.

"What're you eating?" "Orange and hot sauce." I scrunched my face in disgust. "Okay well are you ready to go?" "Mhm" she hummed while finishing the last orange and throwing the plate out. She grabbed her things and I started walking out the door and into the hallway. I got halfway down the hallway when I turned around and noticed she wasn't with me. I went back to the room to see her looking at me with almost pleading eyes.

"What's wrong love?" "Carry me" she begged. "Why didn't you say that before I left" I said before going to pick her up. She kissed my cheek and I walked out the building and to the car.

I set her down to unlock the car and she got in the passengers side while I got in the drivers.

"Ugh" she groaned out. "What" I asked lightly. "I left my notebook in there." "Can't you get it tomorrow?" "No I'm not going in for the rest of the week they're annoying me." "Fine" I said getting out to go get it. I got stopped with a hand. "I'll go get it I already made you carry me down here." "No I got it." "I left it there I'll go get it. Please I feel bad." "Fine but be quick I have a surprise for you later."

She got out the car and went back to go get her notebook.

The surprise was a little early thing for our anniversary. She had really wanted to go to this one restaurant for a long time but it was really hard to get in to. So I got reservations for later.

I was sitting for a few minutes when I heard noises and then screaming. I rushed to the building to make sure Dua was alright. On my way over there I saw a man that looked out of place.

I knew instantly he did something. He was wearing all black and had a huge bag with him walking to his car.

His face wasn't covered so I kept a mental picture of him and rushed to find my wife.

Before I could fully make it inside I got stopped.

"Y/n" I heard faintly before someone slumped all their weight on my back.

I turned around and saw Dua with blood all over her. I quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. I looked over her and saw she had been shot several times.

"Come on you have to go to the hospital" I said picking her up quickly but carefully and rushing to the car.

I gently put her down in the car and rushed to the other side of the car. Before I could start the car she put her hand on mine.

"Y/n I'm not going to make it" she said weakly. "Yes you are. You have to. Just try and stay awake." I said shaking her hand off mine to start the car. "No I'm not. Just listen to me. I love you okay? I love you so so much. I'm glad I got to spend so many years with you. When we get there don't worry about saving me. Save the baby if you can. Please try and save him" she said, voicing going faint towards the end. "No. Don't talk like that. I can't raise the baby by myself. We are supposed to raise him together. Please try and stay awake" I said starting to drive.

"I know you're scared about being a mom. You'll be great at it. You're going to get the hang of it" she said as I started to drive faster. By now I was definitely breaking laws. I had ran multiple red lights and stop signs and I was swerving in and out of cars. "Dua please stop talking like that. We are going to get to the hospital on time and you and the baby are going to survive." "Just know I love you. Okay? So so much. Never forget that" she said weakly.

She went silent after that. I looked over and saw her slumped with her eyes closed.

"No no no no no. Keep talking. I don't care about what just keep talking babe" I said while moving one hand to her neck to check her pulse. It was weak but still there.

I was about five minutes away from the hospital. I sped up and got there in two minutes. Luckily no cops stopped me. Which was shocking.

Not worried about the car I quickly got out and rushed to get Dua.

"Please help" I yelled as soon as I got inside. People quickly rushed to help me. They put her on a stretcher and took her away.

I went to the waiting room and sat there with my head in my hands crying. I sat there and told myself her and the baby were going to be fine.

It's been hours and I can feel it in the bottom of my stomach that something is wrong.

I saw one of the doctors that took Dua earlier walking towards me. She didn't have to tell me. I could tell by the look on her face.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save her. She lost too much blood" he said sadly. "What about the baby" I said with tears starting to come down my face again. "One of the bullets hit him. I'm sorry we couldn't save him either."

I wanted to die. They're both gone. All because she wanted her notebook. I should've went instead I should've just left and got it tomorrow.

"I'm sorry but the police have to talk to you about what happened" she said before an officer approached me.

"I'm sorry for your loss but we have to ask you some questions. We can wait a few minutes though" she said after the doctor walked away. "No I just want to get this over with now please" I said quietly before wiping the tears on my face.

I went on for hours and days talking to the police about what happened.

I also had to tell both our families what happened and her fans. Obviously they were devastated. Her fans and family didn't believe me at first because they didn't want to believe it. It seemed unreal. I don't blame them. But sadly it's the truth.

The police decided to do an investigation. It went on for what seemed like years. They didn't listen to anything I told them. I gave them a description of the guy I saw. They drew it and found the exact guy. He owns guns that he's not licensed to have but they won't get him for anything.

I guess I get why they won't. There's no proof. Or so I thought. They found security footage of  the same guy going in there with a gun, firing the gun, and then leaving. But they still didn't charge him.

There's literal fucking proof he did it and they still didn't charge him.

At this point I was outraged. Why didn't they arrest him? Why do they let him walk free?

If they weren't going to figure it out I was.

A/n: idk if I like this or not but part 2 is coming later today or tomorrow.