Big family

Today I had to babysit my two year old niece April. My sister and her husband picked up an extra shift on the weekend so she asked me to watch her. I said yes because I had nothing to do and Dua had to go to the studio.

The whole day pretty much flew by. She's a chill baby for the most part. I'm grateful for that.

I just fed April lunch and now I am laying in bed with April climbing all over me.

"Alright April take a nap now. I'm tired" I said while trying to give her a cup with milk in it. She didn't take it though. Instead she wanted to keep messing around and started hitting my cheeks with her hands while making noises. This baby is lucky she's cute.

I changed the tv to one of her favorite shows, Pj Masks.

"Look it's your favorite show" I said while picking her up and sitting her next to me to look at the tv.

She grabbed her cup and climbed back on top of me and sat on my stomach. I didn't bother to move her because she wasn't being annoying. I just pulled the covers up.

After a couple more minutes she finally started drinking the milk and falling asleep. And before I knew it I was asleep too.

Dua's Pov:
I came home from the studio at around twelve thirty. It was pretty quiet when I got in the house.

I went to the bedroom and saw the cutest thing ever. Y/n and April were passed out on the bed together. It was so cute I had to take a picture.

Your Pov:
April woke up an hour or so after we fell asleep. I grabbed her and took her to the living room where I saw Dua.

"I didn't know you can home" I said while walking over and kissing her before putting April down so she could go play. "Yeah. I saw you sleeping I didn't want to wake up. How much longer do you have April for?" "About three hours. I was going to take her to the park for a little." "Yes let's go to the park I'm bored." "Okay" I said with a little chuckle.

The rest of the day went by fast and now I was laying in bed with Dua on my chest drawing random patterns on my torso.

"Y/n?" "Yeah." "Ever thought about having a baby?" "Yeah. Why? You want one?" "Mhm. Seeing you with April today made me think. I want a big family. The huge house. I want you to teach our son's and daughter's how to play a sport or an instrument, I want us to go to their games and graduations, I want us to get in arguments on why you bought them ice cream for doing bad on a test. I don't know. I just want a family. Not now obviously. But soon." "And we can have that. We can have as many kids as you want as long as you're going to be the one popping them out because I'm not getting pregnant. Or we could adopt. And we can have a big house right by a lake. Or a house with a pool. That'd be cool. Whatever you want. We are going to have that family in the future. Believe me" I said with a smile before kissing her. "I love you" she said while staring into me eyes. "I love you too."

A/n: I had a good idea but it didn't execute well. But I had this done for a while and
it was just something short while I work on writing this other one.