College pt 2

I woke up around 7:29 according to my clock. I had a pounding headache. My body's started to feel weird as I soon realized I was naked. I turned over away from the window when a face greeted me. "OH MY GOD" I said in my head. As I soon realized it was Dua. I was trying to remember last night, but it was kinda hard. Then it came back to me "Did we? No- wait... OMG" I mouthed as I soon figured out that me and Dua had had sex. I put hand over my eyes. Just then I felt Dua's leg kick me. She woke up. "Oh, good morning" She said smiling. "I had fun last night" I looked at her as she still looked beautiful. She lifted up the covers from herself and got up. I covered my eyes. " ummm.. Dua you're naked!" She looked down at herself and didn't reply. She grabbed her leggings and t-shirt and headed to the bathroom. I quickly got changed. When she exited the bathroom, she looked confused. "You've seen me naked before, why is it weird?" She asked me. "I don't know, I- I want to know what happened" I responded. "What does this mean now?" I continued. She looked at me. "Oh I was just trying to get over my ex. It was just a one time thing." She replied as she headed out the door. I was in shock. I thought it was something real, like a connection. I really liked her. I really did. But I guess she didn't feel the same.

Later that day I decided to head to the library to get some school work done. I soon heard a familiar voice as I was typing on my laptop. I could barely make it out but it sounded like Dua. Then I heard the sound of her heels walking towards me. "Hey I'm sorry about earlier" She said leaning down to the table's level. "Oh it's fi-" I started when she said "no it's not fine". I stood up so I was to her level. She looked at me with lust. "Y/N, I like you, I really like you, I was just nervous about earlier." She said. "Dua, you know I like you too." I replied. We looked into each other's eyes, until she pushed me up against a wall knocking over a few books. I giggled as the librarian shushed us, and Dua Lipa kissed me.

I don't know why it pasted like that and I don't know why it's typing like this but she writes better than me.