Secret crush pt2

Dua POV:
The whole night and day I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n. I only knew her for a day and we were already pretty close. And she's really beautiful. When my dad came to pick me up I got mad because I wanted to spend more time with her. I wonder is she would even like me though. She's really popular and I'm nobody I mean I just moved here I don't expect to be popular. And even though there is people messing with me as soon as I see her she makes everything they did to me feel better and I don't know why. She just makes me really happy. But I'm in 12th grade and if I go out with her and we stay together what will happen when we go to college. Why am I even thinking about that we're not dating and she probably doesn't like me like that. But I hope she gets some hint that I like her because I've been porously pretending to leave my key at my house a few times just to spend time with her alone. It might be dumb but if I was spending time with her I didn't really care.

Your POV:
We've been in school for about a month and a half now and it's driving me crazy I need to tell her that I like her but I'm to scared. I don't know how I would tell her though.

"Hey do you want to come over for a little" I said while getting off the bus. "Yeah because I don't feel like doing my homework". "Ok come on.

"You can go up to my room I'm just going to get some water do you want anything to drink". "No I'm fine than you". Then she went to my room. When I went up there she was sitting in my bed and I realized that my notebook was sitting in my bed. I started panicking what if she read it and she didn't like me. I wouldn't even be mad if she read it. I'm just more worried about her feelings.

"So I guess you read that" I said pointing to the notebook. "Yeah sorry I thought it was like notes to something please don't be mad I really wasn't thinking and I shouldn't have read it". "I'm not mad I'm just worried". "Worried about what". "What did you read?" "All it said was that you were crushing on someone but I don't know who I stopped when I saw that". "Well keep I'm sure your curious about it so keep reading it". "No I've already invaded your privacy". "Just read the rest of the page".

I had to tell her she already read some of it so why not let her read the whole thing. If she didn't feel that same way I understand but I need her to know.

Then she looked up at me. "Do you actually feel this way about me". "Of course I do that's why I wrote it in the book". "Oh". "It's ok if you don't feel the same way you don't have to I just let you finish reading the page because it was driving me crazy that I didn't have any confidence to tell you". "Who said I didn't feel the same way". "Nobody I just assumed you didn't". Then she moved closer to me and kissed me.

"Well I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets nervous when we're together".