College

This is my friends story not mine.

I sat on my couch as I fiddled with my ponytail. Today was just another boring Saturday night, and my college room mate was at so typical party. I didn't mind as it brought me some alone time. Suddenly as I was watching Pretty Little Liars, I heard a knock at my door. I looked at the time on my phone -11:47- "who's knocking on my door at this time of night?" I thought. I trudged over to the door and opened it slowly. On the other side was one of my best friends, Dua. Her eyes were gloomy and her hair was a mess. She looked at me for a couple seconds before bursting into tears. "It's not fair!" She said though the tears. I hushed her and lead her inside. "Dua, what are you talking about?" I asked handing her some tissues. She wiped her eyes And sniffled. "He broke up with me!" She exclaimed. I knew exactly what she was talking about. Her boyfriend, well now exboyfriend, had broken up with her. They weren't that good of a couple, but Dua was happen and that's all I cared about. I hugged her as she sank into my arms. "It's okay, you don't need him" I reassured her. I knew it was a typical thing to say but, I didn't know what else to say. "Do you have something I can drink?" She asked sitting up. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine, and 2 glasses. We poured a the wine and started talking. About 2 wine glasses later, Dua started drinking out of the bottle. "Dua, no don't." I said as I knew she was trying to forget her boyfriend. She pushed me away as I reached for the bottle. "Leave me alone" she said as she set the empty bottle down. We both looked at each other. Dua scooted closer to me. I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She looked up at me and touched my hand that was on my lap. I looked at her in confusion. "Du-dua what ar-" I started to ask before she swung her leg around me and sat on my lap. "Dua listen, you're my friend, and this isn't rig-" I continued before she started to kiss me, at first I didn't kiss back, but then I grabbed the back of her head and returned the kiss. We stopped kissing for a second. "I know you have a crush on me." She said before continuing to kiss me. About 2 minutes later, Dua grabbed my arm and stumbled to the bedroom.