Hair

Me and my four year old daughter just went to the store to pick up hair dye. She wanted me to do it and who am I to say no?

"My hair's gonna look so cool!' she yelled as soon as i started applying stuff to her hair. "Devin I told you to stop screaming in my ear all the time." "Sorry" she mumbled. "You think mommy will like my hair?" "Yeah" I said unsure.

We finished her hair and waited for Dua to get home.

"Mommy" Devin yelled out as soon as she heard the door open. Dua picked her up and hugged her before putting her down. "Do you like my hair" she said before doing a bunch of poses like the paparazzi was around her. "I love it. Does it wash out?" "Nope" she said before running back and sitting on my lap. "It looks so pretty. Can you go get ready to take a bath I'll be up in a minute." "Okay" she said before running upstairs.

"Y/n" she said in a certain tone that I'm very familiar with. It was the Tone she uses when Devin was in trouble. "Yes" I said after she sat down on the couch next to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Why does our daughter have electric blue hair?" "She wanted it dyed I couldn't just tell her no." "That's exactly what you should've done." "But she used those eyes. She learned it from you. I hate it when you two pull those eyes. I can't ever say no" I pouted. "Well you need to learn to because she can't get everything she wants. Did you even go to the salon or did you do it yourself?" "Myself, we went to the store and got the dye." "You're lucky I love you both or someone would've gotten in trouble."

"I have to go get Devin in the bath now" she said before kissing me and going upstairs.