Forget her pt2

I wake up not remembering where I am. But then I turn over in the bed I'm in and there she is. With my arm around her and her arm resting on top of mine. She looks so cute when she's asleep. And I find myself staring at her.

I tried to get up a few minutes later but she tightened her grip. "Just a few more minutes" she whispered. "Okay". Then she buried her head in my shoulder.

Those few minutes turned into hours. I finally got up and it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. So I got up and looked in her fridge for food. Their was nothing I could make so I checked the cabinets. She had pancake batter so I made those.

I woke her up to come eat. "We slept in longer than we were supposed to". "Is that a bad thing". "No just saying". "Now come on I made pancakes". We sat down to eat and started talking. We talked about our families and things we liked. And in that short amount of time I felt like I've known her for years.

It was now 3. "Are you doing anything today" she asked. "No I probably won't have anything to do for a while". "Well then will you allow me to take you on an actual date" she said shyly with her head down. I lifted her head up and said "of course I will". "Ok I'm going to go get ready". "Ok I'm going to go down to my car to go get a change of clothes".

When we were both done getting ready we went down and got into her car. We drove a little before I asked her a question. "So are you going to tell me where we are going". "Yes we are going on a picnic". "Ok".

We got to the place where we were having a picnic. She set it up and I didn't even notice the view when we sat down. "So if your hungry we can eat or we can just sit here" she said. "No let's eat it wouldn't be a true picnic if we didn't eat" I said. We both started laughing and I couldn't stop thinking about her laugh and her smile. God her laugh with so perfect.  And her accent. I didn't realize I was thinking that long until she tapped me. "What are you thinking about" she said while laughing a little.

"Oh.....um....nothing". "Are you sure". "Nope I have a question though". "Ask away". "So we haven't known each other that long but will you be my girlfriend". "Of course I will" she said with the happiest smile ever. Then she kissed me. We stayed up at that spot for a while and instead of going home we just laid the back seat down and laid down on that and went to sleep with my arms wrapped around her. I haven't known her for that long but I wanted to stay with her forever.

When I woke up I was in a bed. I don't know how I got there but I knew who's bed it was right away. I walked to the kitchen and there she was dancing to music. She looked so cute.

"Hey how did I end up back here". "Well I woke up before you so I drove home and carried you to the bed". "Oh well thanks". "Your welcome".

"So what are you making". "Bacon waffles and theirs fruit in the refrigerator". "Wow look who's trying to be fancy"I said sarcastically while laughing. "Oh shut up you'll still eat it"she said laughing. I walked up behind her and held her from behind. We stayed like that until she was done cooking.

We sat down to eat. Once we were done eating we cleaned up and went back to the bedroom. We laid down and started watch Netflix.

————————————————————————
Sorry this is so bad but I'm going to make a part three to end this story so I can write I different one about her sorry I took so long to update. Once again sorry this story is bad.