Love makes you go crazy pt 2

When everyone found out about the tattoo I heard lecture after lecture from my family. And everyone on the internet had something to say about it but I'm not worried about them.

It's a few weeks now and I'm planning a proposal for Dua. I had already got the ring a couple days after the tattoo but I just know Dua wants a big romantic thing so I've been trying to plan one. I'm not really good at this stuff. You don't want a cliche romantic one that everyone does but then again what else am I doing to do?

I asked my friends and they are no help. So now I'm sitting at my desk at work figuring out how to propose to her instead of actually doing my work.

Do I do it in front of a crowd? Hmmm no because if she rejects me then that's just painful. So somewhere where it's just us.

Dinner? No. Picnic? Eh maybe. A trip to somewhere? Hold on cause I think I'm on to something now. But where would we go? Ohhhh an Australian beach. I heard they're nice.

I do some research and decide that's where we are going. I made some calls and got it all sorted out.

We leave next week.

Its now the day before we have to leave and we aren't packed. I haven't even told her yet because she's been working so much.

"Babe! I'm home!" I hear her yell. I run downstairs and see her getting water out of the fridge.

I'm going to have to tell her now. I don't know why I put it off for so long.

"I have a surprise for you" I said after she took a sip of her water.

"What is it?" "We are going somewhere tomorrow so you have to pack." "For how long?" "Pack enough for two weeks." "Y/n I have work." "Don't worry about that I called and they approved it." "Okay why are you now just telling me?" "Because you've been working. Stop asking questions and come on. We have to go pack" I said while pulling her upstairs.

It's two days later and we got to the place.

I got this nice beach house that's pretty secluded. I now just have to figure out when I want to propose.

Me and Dua spent the whole day at the beach which we've been doing for the past few days.

"Guess what we're doing tomorrow" I asked excitedly while we were walking back to the house. "What" she asked before jumping on my back. "Jet skis." "Really" she said before kissing my neck. "Mhm."

We showered then got dinner and it was now night time.

We are walking on the beach near the water. She started splashing me with the water and I did it back.

A wave came and knocked us down and we got all wet. We both started laughing then stood up. Then I remembered the ring was in my pocket.

I started patting my pocket to see if it was still there and luckily it was. I have to ask her soon so I don't loose this fucking thing.

She splashed me with the water again and I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I started running down the beach with her until she started punching my back telling me to put her down.

"Put me down" she said while laughing and hitting me. "Fine" I said while placing her down in front of me. She looked into my eyes and I thought now was the time.

"Dua?" "Yeah?"

I got down on one knee and started talking. "We've been together for three years and I've thought about this for a while now. I love you a lot and I don't want to spend my life with anybody else. When I was being secretive I was getting this made" I said before opening the box that had the ring. "I was looking for one but none of them were good enough so I got one made with the help of your mom. I planned this trip to propose to you and it was going to be romantic or I was going to try and make it romantic but when the wave hit us I thought I lost the ring so I'm proposing now. So will you marry me?" "Yes yes yes yes yes!" She said before I stood up and put the ring on her.

She hugged me and then kissed me very passionately.

We went home and did some things. If you know what I mean ;).

Dua was standing in the balcony looking at the ring when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and placed me head on her shoulder.

"Do you like it?" I said referring to the ring. "I love it. And I love you" she said before turning around a kissing me.

A/n: I'm surprised I wrote this in like two days. I'm actually not that upset with it. If anyone has any requests please tell me because I'm bored and I'm like only focusing on this book right now because it's easier. Anyway I'm going to study for my midterms now even though it's like 1 in the morning 😌