Old relationships pt2

Two days passed by pretty fast and now I was standing outside the the airport waiting for my sister. She was running late which I should've known would happen but I wish she would come faster because people are starting to notice me and I really don't feel like taking pictures today. Luckily my wish was granted and she pulled up a couple minutes later.

"It's about time" I said when I got in the car. "I left later than I was supposed to so I was behind. Sorry but in my defense you always know that I'm late to things" she said while driving. "Whatever just be thankful nobody really noticed me."

"So how long are you staying?" "I don't know I have to do two interviews while I'm down here and then I can do whatever I want until I have to go back and record with the band but I don't have to leave until my manager tells me to so that could be a long or short time. Oh and guess who I'm meeting up with." "Who! Oh my god is it Lady Gaga" she said excitedly. "No. How the hell out of all people you guess Lady Gaga. That's like the most random guess." "What the hell is wrong with Gaga" she said angrily. "Nothing calm down you bitch I was just saying it was random."

"Who are you meeting then." "Dua" I said happily. "The one you dated when you were in school and is now famous?" "Yeah. Who else do you know that's named Dua. Don't be stupid." "I don't like your attitude today. I'm about to make you sleep outside my front door." "And I don't like how air headed you are today. If you make me sleep outside your door you won't like what happens." "Oh yeah. And what's going to happen?" "Make me sleep the fuck outside and you'll see."

"Whatever anyway are you and Dua going on like a date or what?" "Um I don't know. Maybe probably not. She probably doesn't like me like that anymore and I think she has a boyfriend but that's alright." "Okay well if it is then I know this perfect place." "Okay well I'm almost positive it's not a date." "Whatever."

We both got back to her house and watched tv.

Ding
Ding

I looked at my phone and saw it was Dua.

Dua: Hey y/n
Dua: You made it to La yet??

Me: Yeah I did. I meant to text you but I was spending time with my sister. Do you still want to meet up?

Dua: Yeah when are you free?

Me: Whenever you are

Dua: I'm free later tonight

Me: Okay. How about 7:30? We can get dinner

Dua: Yeah that's fine.

Me: Okay I'm going to pick you up later so be ready. Don't dress too fancy.

Dua: Okay.

I put my phone down and looked back up at my sister.

"I'm going out with Dua later what's a good restaurant. And nothing fancy." "I've got a place. I'll send you the directions to it." "Okay I'm going to get ready." "Okay you better tell me about it when you get home." "Yeah whatever we'll see."

I got ready and it was finally time to go.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. She opened the door a minute later.

"Oh my gosh Y/n I haven't seen you in forever" she said before pulling me into a hug. "I know I missed you." "I missed you too." "Well lets get going because I want to hear about everything" I said while offering my hand for her to grab.

She took it and intertwined our fingers. It felt like the first time we went in a date. I was so nervous and I always got that feeling in my stomach with her. Every time I was with her I got that swarm of butterflies. And now a couple years later they are still here.

I drive to the place my sister sent me. We got out the car and started at the place.

"What the hell is this" I mumbled. I thought I was at the wrong place but I checked and this was it.

Of course my sister would pull some shit like this. I said not a fancy restaurant and that's what she gives me.

"Well I feel under dressed" Dua said when we walked inside. "I'm so sorry I asked my sister to tell me a place and she give me this after I said nothing fancy. I should've looked it up. We can go somewhere else if you want." "No it's okay. Let's just eat here."

We walked inside and we were greeted with someone.

"Hi! I heard you two were coming today but I didn't believe it! I love you guys! Oh my god I'll stop fan girling now and show you to your table" she said while grabbing menus and showing us to our tables.

We ordered drinks and then started talking.

We talked the whole night about everything. But soon it came to an end.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight" she said while I was walking her to her door. "It was no problem. I missed you" I said while stopping in front of her door. "I did too. Maybe we could go out again?" "Definitely but you choose the place because I will not trust my sister again to help me choose one." "Okay I will. But only if you agree to make it a date." "You want to go on a date with me? How cute" I said teasingly. "Ugh shut up yes or no" she said before laughing a little. "Yes." "I'll text you tomorrow. Goodnight" she said before kissing me quickly on my lips and going inside. "Goodnight" I whispered.

A/n: yeah I literally know this sucks but whatever 🙄. I hate writing like date scenes but I tried and I will not do it again trust me 😒.