Moods

I was currently sitting at my desk at work typing something when I got a call from Dua.

"Where are you" she said as soon as I answered the phone. "What do you mean? I'm at work." "I told you that I needed you here" she said sadly. "I can't go right now. I have to do this project by tomorrow or I loose my job." "Come on y/n you said you would be here." "I don't know what you want me to do. I have a job and I need to do my work before I get fired. Plus I told you earlier that I couldn't go." "So you're saying I'm not important." "I didn't even say that. I just need to do this project it's important. I don't argue with you when you don't show up to things." "Whatever y/n" she said before hanging up.

"Yeah love you too" I whispered to myself.

I tried to rush and finish my project because I felt bad. It's not that I didn't want to go with Dua but I really did need to finish my project. So I got it done within the next five hours. That's still a lot of time but shorter than I anticipated. I submitted it to my boss then checked my phone.

Dua texted me and asked me to pick her up. So that's what I did.

I drove to where she was and their she was sitting outside.

"I've been out here for two hours y/n!" She yelled at me after she got in the car. "I told you I had to do the project. My phone was off I'm sorry." "I don't care y/n just drive us home."

I just started driving home I didn't feel like arguing with her.

We arrived home and she got out the car and slammed the door.

"Can you please not do that" I said to her. Of course she just ignored me. I walked in the house behind her and we both went up to our room. We both got ready for bed without saying anything.

I lay down and she puts her head on my chest then wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry" I said. I don't know why I was apologizing I really didn't do anything wrong but I hate seeing her mad and upset. "For what?" "Because I know you really wanted me there." "You have nothing to apologize for. I was the one being rude to you when it wasn't even your fault. I was just stressed and I wanted you there." "Why didn't you say that then I would've tried to finish a whole lot earlier." "It's alright I just missed you. I'll make it up to you tomorrow" she said before leaning up to kiss me.

"I love you." "I love you too."