Come with me pt3

Wen I wake up me and Duas legs are intertwined her head is buried in my neck and her arm is overtop of me stomach. I look down at my hand it my hand was holding hers. I didn't want to move at all but if she wanted food I was going to have to.

I removed her arm carefully but she just held on tighter. "If you want food than your going to have to let me go" I whispered in her ear. "Oh sorry go ahead". Then she moved her arm. I kissed her on the cheek without thinking and started blushing.

I could see her starting to fully wake up so before she could even say anything I rushed out of the room.

I started looking around in the kitchen for food but I didn't really have any. So I went back to the room.

"Hey so um turns out we actually have no breakfast food so if you get up we can go somewhere for breakfast." "I'm already getting ready". "Damn your fast. Guess I should go get ready then".

I got ready and we left. She wanted to go to some place about 20 minutes away. I thought that it was kind of far for breakfast but I didn't really mind it if that meant it was just me and her.

So once we got to the place it was like a little cute cafe. We went inside and sat down and started to look at a menu. Then I started thinking again.

Is she going to talk about me kissing her on the cheek. I mean I want to but not really. She's probably not even gay. I mean plus she just broke up with her boyfriend. She's probably not ready. Why would she like me in the first place I mean I'm not interesting. But her smile is so beautiful. And her accent is so per-.

I got cut off by her tapping my leg with her foot.

"You like zoned out for about a good 6 minutes now. What were you thinking about". "Oh it was nothing". "It has to be something if you are thinking for that long". "Whatever. Do you know what your ordering". "Yeah I'm going to get these pancakes they're all chocolate and then they have more chocolate in between them and then their is chocolate chips on top of them". "I guess your really in the mood for chocolate".

"I am. So what are you getting". "I'm going to get the pancakes with the fruit on them". "That's so basic you better order something else or I'm never going anywhere to eat with you again". "Fine. I'll get the fruity pebbles ones". "Ok whatever at least it's not just plain fruit". "Oh be quiet" I said laughing.

The waiter took our order then took are menus away. We started talking as soon as he walked away.

Instead of sitting across from me she moved and was now sitting next to me. She moved next to me and I got really nervous. I don't know why because I was perfectly fine yesterday.

She was playing around and dropped her napkin next to me and when she got it her hand brushed against my thigh. I could feel my cheeks getting heated and I knew I was blushing. I don't know if she could see it though.

Then she started talking about this morning. "So umm I'm sorry if I like hogged all of the bed last night it probably made you feel uncomfortable so I'll just sleep on the couch tonight". "No your the one that has to perform and you can't be having some type of problem because of that couch plus I didn't mind it. It was actually really comfortable". "No I can't I've already invaded enough", "I'd tell you if you did and you didn't". "Thank you".

"Dua I have one more thing to say". "Go ahead". "I'm sorry for kissing you on the cheek this morning I wasn't really thinking". I just had to say it to get it out of the way cause then I would've acted more awkward if I didn't. "It's ok I didn't really mind". "Well I just wanted to say sorry",

Then the waiter walked out with our food. We ate and then left. When we got back to the hotel I went to go see Aliyah. She was just a friend I made while I was at the hotel but I had to tell her I was leaving. So I went and did that.

The rest of them time we were there me and Dua just really got to know each other.

Everything was good until we got on the jet. I walked on with her and I saw some guy sitting down in the chair with this weird smile. Then when Dau saw him her whole mood changed from happy to mad. "Who's that" I said whispering to her. "That's the reason I was staying with you" she whispered back. "Oh so he's the shitty boyfriend I got this". "No let me talk to him first". "Fine but I can't promise that something won't happen". "That's fine just let me say something".

Duas POV:
I was filled with so much anger and sadness that I just wanted to cry into Y/N shoulder. But that can wait until he's off the jet.

"What are you here for Isaac". "You may have banned me from tours and shows but did you really think I wasn't going to come look for you I mean I do know your schedule after all.". "Do you really think that you have a right to be here after what you did just get the hell out". "And what exactly is it that I did".

"YOU CHEATED ON ME FOUR TIMES THEN TOLD ME THAT I SHOULDN'T BE LOVED" I said with tears forming in my eyes. "But I'm here now and that's what matters". "NO ITS NOT GET THE HELL OUT YOU WANTED TO MOVE ON AND SO DID I". I was getting so mad then I felt Y/N hand in mine she looked at me and said "just breathe it's going to be ok just calm down". I don't know how but she made me feel better.

Until Issac saw me holding her hand and he got defensive. "Oh and who's this here. I haven't seen you before what's your name". "It doesn't matter to you". "It does if your touching my girlfriend like that". "Oh sweetie your delusional she broke up with you so she's not your girlfriend and you have no right to call her that since you wanted to go cheat on her with 4 other people so you can get the hell out before I push you out the plane myself" she said perfectly calm.

I could tell Issac was getting mad. "Come on Dua really no help here. You don't expect me to think you moved on that fast do you". "Well you moved on when we were still together so yeah I did move on". "If you think I'm going to fall for this prank then nice try that's not your girlfriend your not even gay". "Oh I'm not gay? How about I prove to you just how gay I am". "Be my guest".

I turned so I was facing Y/n. Before I could even think about stopping myself I kissed her. She was shocked at first but then she kissed back. I was always wanted to kiss her since I met her. I didn't even consider me being gay until I met her. I felt something with her that I've never felt with anyone else. I thought when I kissed her it was just going to be a quick peck but it wasn't. We got so caught up in the moment that Isaac stopped us.

"Ok you can stop now I get it your gay I'm going to leave now". "It's about time". "Just so you know if I ever see you near Dua again I'm going to fucking punch your face in" Y/n added. Then he left.

The jet started taking off and we both started acting weird. But I finally broke the silence.

"So.....um.....we should probably talk about what just happened". "No I get it you needed me to pretend to be your girlfriend so he would leave you alone and it's fine I get it". "But what if I didn't want to be pretend".

"What are you saying". "I'm saying what if we actually went out and we were a couple". "Are you actually asking me out" she said starting to laugh. "Yes? You can totally say no if you want I just wanted to know how you feel". "Let's just say I thought I was going to be the one asking you". "So is that a yes?".

"Of course it's a yes do you know how dumb I'd be not to".

Then she kissed me.