Plan?

Today is just boring. I am a music producer but I didn't have anybody scheduled for today. Even though I didn't have to work with anybody today I still had to come into work to make beats which I could've done at home. Since I'm so bored I decided to do the next best thing. Go down to the studio downstairs and annoy Dua.

"So what's new" I said while walking into the room. "Hello to you too y/n" Dua said. "Hello beautiful. You are looking stunning today" I said with a smile while sitting next to her. "You're starting again?" "Yes. I would say go on a date with me and I'll stop but I'm never going to. Unless it makes you uncomfortable of course. But, do you want to consider a date?" "Not today y/n" she said with a chuckle. "Come on I swear I'm not that bad" I said playfully. "I bet you aren't but I've got stuff going on." "Fine I'll drop it for now. Need help with anything?" "Yeah actually. I've got lyrics to this song but no beat so could you help with that." "Yeah sure go in the booth and let me see what I can do."

The rest of the day I helped her with a couple songs.

Dua's Pov
I finally went home after Y/n helped me in the studio. Sarah showed up while we were recording so I am now sitting on my couch with her.

"So are you interested in anyone?" She said. "Why?" "Because I know you see the way y/n looks at you. And all the compliments she gives you it's so cute. Plus you guys would be such a cute couple. Why do you keep messing with her like that. I know you like her too." "I just don't want to be hurt again even though I doubt she would hurt me. I don't know I just need a little time I don't want to rush into anything. I just want to make sure I'm ready." "Okay. I understand. I wouldn't take forever though."

"Anyways are you hungry?" "Yeah." "Cool let's go get something."

Your Pov:
It was another day. I did have some people on my schedule for today though.

It was the end of the day and I was working on a few things. I heard the door open and I looked up to see who walked in.

It was Alexa. She was one of the other producers that work here. I don't like her though she's always flirting with me. And I know that's very hypocritical to say since I do the same thing to Dua but if she told me to stop I would. I respect her choices, unlike this girl who I've told to stop and she just doesn't.

"Hello Y/n" she says flirtatiously. "What do you want" I said while rolling my eyes and going back to looking at  my computer. "Just wanted to know what you were up to don't be so rude baby. Do you need a brake" she said while walking over to me and rubbing my arm. "Stop touching me Alexa I don't like you." "You say that but I think otherwise." "Stop thinking and stick to making music because it's the only thing you're good at." "You talking to me like that doesn't make me like you any less."

"Lexa stop playing these games you know who I like." "Well she obviously isn't making any moves so why can't you just give me a try. Just one date. If you don't like it I will leave you alone." "I'm just stuck on her. Look Alexa you're a beautiful there's no denying that but I just don't like you in that way. You shouldn't be stuck trying to get me to like you. Try going out with someone else I can even help you. If you want a girlfriend I heard Claire likes you and if you want a boyfriend Mason is like in love with you." "Fine can we still be friends?" "Yes if you're not going to keep flirting with me"

"I won't. But since you will help me let me help you." "With what?" "Getting Dua." "Very funny" I say sarcastically. "Look she will fully notice her feelings for you if you make her jealous. She already likes you, you just have to make her show it." "Oh really and how would I do that." "You need to hang out with someone and get touchy with them and stuff. You know what I mean?" "So pretend that I'm interested in someone else?" "Yes." "Who the hell is going to believe that." "No one but Dua will."

"And who am I going to find to help me with this, if I decide to do it." "Well I'm right here." "You just want an excuse to be close to me" I said while rolling my eyes. "We can find somebody else but I think it'll be more believable if it's me." "Fine. Only one time though." "I bet ten dollars you'll have a date by the end of the day." "Fine."

"Cool let's go then. Dua needs your help today. I'm going to come in later and take it from there." "Ugh fine nothing too extreme though. Like don't kiss me on my mouth or I'll punch you." "The cheek?" "Yes but that's it because even that is pushing it." "Cool now go."

I walked up to where Dua was and helped her out for a bit when Alexa walked in.

"I got you some food" she said while walking over to me and kissing me on my cheek. "I got you something too Dua let's take a break" she said. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" Dua replied.

We ate and the whole time Alexa kept clinging to me. I could see Dua glaring at Alexa so I think the stupid plan she came up with is working.

We all finished eating and Alexa left. It was the end of the day and we were packing our stuff up.

"So are you and Alexa a thing?" She asked. "Honestly?" "Yes." "I don't know. Maybe. Why?" "Just asking. You weren't your usually flirty self." "I feel like there's something else." "Don't play with me Y/n. You know I like you but then you two sit here and flirt in front of me." "Well I can't just sit here Dua. You know I like you too but every time I ask you out you say you're not ready so it makes me think you don't actually like me but you don't want to hurt my feelings." "It's just hard. I don't want to be hurt again. It's just scary and I'm sorry." "Don't apologize. It's not your fault. When you're ready I'll be here." "I think I am ready now. I have to get out of the past." "So one date? If you don't like it I'll officially leave you alone." "Yes one date." "Great I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8."

"I'm leaving now because I'm tired. Are you coming?" "In a few minutes I need to go to my office and get a few things." "Okay I'll see you tomorrow then" she said before kissing me on my cheek and leaving.

I walked down to my office and saw Alexa sitting in there.

"Where's my ten dollars" she said. "She told me no" I said pretending to be sad. "Please. No the fuck she didn't I saw your face before you walked in." "Fine. And I'll even be generous and give you fifteen because she kissed me on my cheek." "Well aren't I a lucky girl. Now give me my money so I can leave." "Thank you for helping I guess" I said sarcastically while handing her the money.

A/n: I just uploaded these because they've been sitting there forever. So yeah that's it have a good day bye.