Aquarium

"Mamma, mommy wake up!" Our six year old twins, Liam and Chloe, yelled jumping on our bed. "Dua what time is it" I yawned out rolling over and shaking her. "Five forty seven" she groaned out while the twins were still jumping on us. "Alright you two stop. Go back to sleep it's too early to leave" I said grabbing Liam to make him stop jumping. "But you and mommy said you would take us" Chloe whined. Liam laid down on my back and tucked his head in my neck. "Come on Chloe we are still going to take you but it's not open right now" Dua said while laying Chloe down on top of her.

We all fell back asleep.

When we woke back up it was around nine thirty. Dua and Chloe woke up first. Me and Liam were still asleep. Dua got herself and Chloe ready then decided to wake me and Liam up.

"Wake up I wanna leave!" Chloe screamed after Dua tried to get us up. "Chloe quit the screaming" I groaned. Liam then woke up and gave an angry look to his sister. Liam looked at me and I gave him a look back that told him to stop. He's always so grumpy in the morning like his mom. Not me, Dua.

"Okay Liam come on. We need to get your teeth brushed" I said getting out of the bed. He held his arms up expecting me to pick him up.

"You're too old to be carrying around. You can walk." "Please" he begged. I looked at Dua and she gave me a look to say no to him. I have an issue always saying yes when it comes to them. Even with Dua. It's really not my fault.

I picked Liam up and walked to the bathroom quickly not wanting to see the look Dua gave me for doing to opposite of what she wanted. We both brushed our teeth and everything then went back to the room. I quickly got dressed in something simple. Just a white shirt and black shorts.

"Liam go get dressed. And what do you want for breakfast?" "Noonoo's." That's what he calls noodles because he can't pronounce the word correctly. "Liam I've told you before that noodles are not for breakfast. Do you want cereal?" "And bacon" he screamed excitedly. "Okay go get dressed." "Okay" he said and ran out the room.

I walked downstairs and saw Dua and Chloe eating.

"Do you want bacon Chloe?" "Mhm" she said shaking her head aggressively. "Okay."

I started frying the bacon when Liam came down and hugged my leg. I picked him up and sat him on the counter so he could get his cereal. He likes to pour it himself.

"Did you dress yourself up today Liam?" Dua asked amused. "Yup" he said proudly. The reason she asked is because he basically had the same clothes as me on. Everything matched besides from some hat he decided to put on.

I don't know why but he likes to match with me. He does it quite often too. Neither me or Dua ever tell him to change though because I honestly find it too adorable. And he's not hurting anybody.

Chloe also does the same thing with Dua. She'll try and match with her sometimes. Chloe always likes to get dressed up even if we are just going on a run to the store for something quick. I love that she does it though.

We all finished eating and then left for the aquarium.

"Mommy can we see the dolphins?" Chloe asked. "I want to see the sharks" Liam added. "Yes we will see them both don't worry" Dua said.

The first thing we saw were the stingrays. We were even allowed to pet them.

"Look Chlo do you want to touch it" I said while touching a stingray to show her it wasn't going to hurt her. "No" she said trying to hid behind Dua's leg. "Mamma up please I want to" Liam said while holding his arms up.

I picked him up and held him over the thing so he could touch one. "Chloe touch it" Liam said excitedly. She hesitantly walked towards me. To be honest she was being dramatic but I'll let her be. I picked her up and held them both over the thing.

Liam held her hand and guided it towards the stingray gently. I smiled at them with a huge smile. Then I heard a click from a camera.

"Are you really going to start with this damn camera babe" I said with a slight laugh.

I sat them down and we kept walking to the next thing.

"I was trying to be secretive about it. It wasn't supposed to make a noise. Just let me have some pictures" she said with a pout.

Chloe and Liam starting running somewhere before I could respond.

"Look it's Nemo" Chloe shrieked.

"Guys don't run off you could get lost" Dua said. "Sorry" they said in unison.

We eventually made it to the dolphins and Chloe insisted that we sit down and watch the show instead of just looking at them and moving on to the next thing.

Chloe wanted to sit in the splash zone and I tried so hard to say no but she gave me that fucking look that she knows I can't say no to. I'm pretty sure Dua taught her that.

While we were waiting Chloe decided to go upfront and dance for everyone and who am I to stop her? Liam soon joined her and they looked like they were having fun so I'll let them be. They weren't hurting anyone. And if people didn't want to see it they didn't have to watch.

"You tired" I asked Dua after she laid her head on my shoulder. "Not really" she said after lightly kissing my neck. "I want more." "Of what?" "Of those" I said pointing to our twins who were still dancing and now had more kids up there dancing with them. "I don't know about that" she said with a laugh. "I'm serious. But if you don't want anymore I'm fine with just those two" I said while wrapping an arm around her waist. "I could do with one or two more. Maybe even three." "Really" I said getting excited. "Mhm" she hummed.

"I'm going to go get those two I think the show is going to start in a few minutes" she said.

She picked them both up and they started climbing all over her.

After the dolphins we got something to eat and then went to the sharks.

"That's big" Liam said before started to chase after a shark that just went by him. Chloe then followed after him.

"Will they ever just stop running off" Dua groaned. "I'll get them stop whining" I said jokingly.

"You guys are making mommy worried go apologize" I said once I caught up to them.

"Sorry for running mommy" they said once we got back to Dua. "It's okay. Just ask to go instead of running away okay?" "Okay." "Good now picture time" she said with a smile.

I internally groaned but didn't say anything.

"Come on I want to get one with the sharks in the back" she said before we all moved in front of the tank. "Mamma can I be up I want to be bigger than the shark" Chloe asked. "Me too" Liam said excitedly trying to climb on me. I held Chloe in one arm and Liam in the other.

"Good now stay there so I can get some with me in it" she said after she took a few pictures. She took a few more and finally stopped.

After that we saw some jellyfish and other stuff then got some food.

After the long day we finally went home.

The twins fell asleep in the car so me and Dua had to carry them in.

We woke them up to take a quick bath then tucked them into bed.

After that me and Dua then got ready for bed.

"I thought more about what you said earlier and I do want more kids" Dua said after getting under the covers and climbing on top of me. "Yeah" I said with a smile while wrapping my arms around her trying to bring her impossibly closer to me. "Mhm. I think Liam and Chloe would like having a little brother or sister. Plus it might calm them down and make them stop screaming so much because of the baby." "Well we can talk about that later. I'm getting tired" I said before kissing her head. "Hm love you" she said before kissing my neck. "Love you too."

A/n: two in one day :)