When The World Stops | Comple...

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

When Spencer Reid approaches the reader about the BDSM lifestyle, you're surprised at first. You promise that... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Something Special
Chapter 2: Negotiations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Explorations
Chapter 6: Bagels
Chapter 7: Best Friends
Chapter 8: Back at the Office
Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime
Chapter 10: New Cases
Chapter 11: New Words
Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Case Work
Chapter 15: Not Your Princess
Chapter 16: Lost
Chapter 17: Reunions
Chapter 18: Reparations
Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends
Chapter 20: Primal
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Shopping for Love
Chapter 24: This Is The Job
Chapter 25: The Risks
Chapter 26: New Beginnings
Chapter 27: Dresses and Dreams
Chapter 28: Strangulation
Chapter 29: T Minus 1 Month
Chapter 30: T Minus 1 Week
Chapter 31: The Wedding
Chapter 32: Honeymoon Pt. 1
Chapter 34: Honeymoon Pt. 3
Chapter 35: Home Again
Chapter 36: New People
Chapter 37: Relaxation
Chapter 38: Punishment
Chapter 39: New Conversations
Chapter 40: Shots Fired
Chapter 41: New Rules
Chapter 42: The Bet
Chapter 43: You Can Take It
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Past Problems, Present Cases, Future Hopes
Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas
Chapter 47: The Next Generation
Chapter 48: Three Months
Chapter 49: New Additions
Chapter 50: The Second Party
Chapter 51: Relaxation
Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia
Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia
Chapter 54: Grandson of Sam
Chapter 55: A Bad Situation
Chapter 56: Do Whatever You Need To
Chapter 57: Before The Gunshot
Chapter 58: What She Needed To Do (Spencer Reid's POV)
Chapter 59: My Sweet Little Prince
Chapter 60: Tease
Chapter 61: Daddy
Chapter 62: The Time After
Chapter 63: What Do I Do Now
Chapter 64: Welcome Home
Chapter 65: New Beginnings
Chapter 66: Panic
Chapter 67: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 68: Private Dance
Chapter 69: Simulation
Chapter 70: Submission
Chapter 71: Family
Chapter 72: Epilogue

Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2

2.9K 73 39
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

I adjusted my bikini straps, took a breath, and dove into the pool, beginning my laps back and forth. I loved the feeling of the cool water rushing past me, and I almost got lost in the feeling, until I stopped for a second to see someone standing by the edge of the pool.

Shit.

The man standing over me was none other than Dr. Reid, the owner of the house, and my employer.

I brushed my hair out of my face and stood up, "Dr. Reid! You- you weren't supposed to be home for another several hours."

"My meeting got cancelled." He was stone-faced as he stared at me, "I thought I'd come home, get a drink poured by my maid, maybe dip my feet in the pool. But instead I see my maid dressed like a whore in my pool."

I suddenly remembered what I was wearing and rushed to cover my chest, "I'm so sorry, the water just looked so nice and I finished cleaning..."

"Get out of my pool." His voice left no room for discussion, "Now."

I lifted myself up on the edge of the pool, standing up and looking up at Dr. Reid. I wanted to get a towel to cover myself, but I felt locked in his gaze.

"Is this how you think I want my company, my house, and myself represented?" He gestured to my body, "With this whorish look? This slutty, revealing clothing?"

I dropped my eyes, "No, Sir. Please accept my sincere apologies, Sir."

"Sorry. Doesn't. Cut it." He said slowly, "This is grounds for immediate termination."

"No!" I gasped, "Please, Sir, please don't fire me, I really do value this job, I promise it won't happen again."

"Why shouldn't I send you home right now?" He asked.

I knew what he was going for, and I bit my lip, weighing my options.

"Well?"

I stepped forward and brushed one hand over the front of his pants as I looked up at him, "We could adjust my duties to include maintaining your health as well as the house, Sir."

He looked unimpressed, "I have enough money to pay for whores a million times better than you, why should I care if you can stroke me and look pretty?"

"Just let me prove myself," I begged, "Let me have a chance."

"Why should I?" he asked. "Give me a reason."

"Because I know what you really want." I smirked, "I know what you really think about when you see me scrubbing the floors or bent over cleaning the counters."

"And what do you presume I'm thinking about?" He looked down at me.

This is my chance. "You don't want to fuck me when I'm on my knees or bent over on a counter. No, you want to be the one on your knees, you want to be bent over and fucked, and you want me to do it."

"How dare you suggest-?" he roared.

"Tell me I'm wrong." I interrupted him, growing bolder, "Look me in the eyes and tell me I'm wrong and I'll leave."

"This is absurd," he turned on his heel and began walking away.

"Stop right there," I ordered.

He immediately froze.

"You," I walked towards him, "Didn't answer my question." I walked around him, looking at him. Even though I was shorter than him, it felt like looking down at him. "Now answer me."

"You're right," he whispered. "I want you to fuck me."

"What a whore," I smirked as I began undoing my bikini straps, "You watch me work and you wish, you silently beg for me to dominate you." I dropped my bikini top to the ground. "You want to obey me, and it pains you to admit it, doesn't it?" I released the ties on my bottoms, leaving me completely naked.

He nodded.

"I believe what you meant to say was 'Yes, Sir'." I told him.

Spencer looked up at me, breaking character for a split second, but dropped his eyes again almost immediately, "Yes, Sir. My apologies."

"Follow me," I turned on my heel and walked inside, smiling as I heard footsteps behind me. We entered the house and I lead him to the center of the room, then stopped, turning to face him, "Strip."

He immediately obeyed, pulling off his tie and jacket, dropping them on the floor, followed by his shirt, trousers, belt, and boxers. I knew he wasn't wearing socks or shoes.

I turned and began walking again, leading him up the stairs to the third floor and into one of the bedrooms (which I'd prepared earlier).

"Bend over the bed," I ordered.

He immediately obeyed, spreading his legs and presenting his ass with his hands placed on his head. I trailed one finger up his crack, surprised to feel the cold touch of metal. I spread his cheeks to reveal a large metal plug nestled in his ass, glinting in the light.

"What a whore you are, Dr. Reid," I teased, pushing the plug into him a little, "Walking around with a plug in his ass like a common slut."

"Yes, Sir," he gasped at the feeling, "I love feeling full, Sir."

"Well too bad." I gripped the plug and pulled it out, removing it slowly to make sure Spencer was comfortable.

He whined at the loss but stayed in position. I put it down, walking over to the suitcase full of toys and pulling on a strap harness, fingers trailing over the different size dildos before I picked up Spencer's favorite, a large purple one. I pushed it into the ring of the harness and walked back to Spencer, running one hand up his back and tangling my hand in his hair.

"Go on, Dr. Reid, get my strap wet and ready for ass," I jerked his hair towards me, "Use that pretty little mouth of yours."

He immediately opened his mouth and started sucking the strap.

I gripped his hair tighter and pulled him towards me, making him gag around me, "Don't be shy."

He took the hint and began moving more quickly, working up to taking the entire thing down his throat, eyes focused on me. He kept moving until I decided he was done.

"That's enough," I pulled him off, "Get back in position."

He moved back, squaring his shoulders and hips, pushing his ass out. "Yes, Sir."

I hummed, rubbing the dildo with lube before grabbing Spencer's hips, grinding against him, "Beg."

"Please," he pushed against me, "Please fuck my ass, Sir, please fuck me."

I lined up with his ass, pushing into him in one quick stroke.

"Fuck!" He pushed his face into the bed, gasping, "Fuck, Sir, you feel so good, I love feeling you inside me."

I pulled out slowly before shoving into him again, then began to move more quickly, finding a good pace.

"Sir, can you touch me please?" Spencer whined, "Please?"

I reached around and began stroking him slowly, hand loose around his cock.

"Good little slut, begging for your Sir to pleasure you," I praised him, "You walk around like you're so powerful, but you just want to be fucked and used."

"Yes, Sir," He bucked into my hand, "Please, I want you to make me cum."

My hand wrapped around him tighter, increasing both the speed of my strokes and thrusts into him.

"You're mine," I growled, "My whore, mine to fuck and use and pleasure."

"Yours, Sir! Yours, I'm your fucktoy, please, I'm being so good for you," he moaned, "Please, please make me cum."

I moved faster, passing my thumb over his tip with every stroke. "You want to cum for me?"

"Yes, please, please," he moaned, "Fuck, I want to be good."

I grabbed his hair, pulling him up so his ear was right next to my mouth. "Cum."

"Fuck!" He gasped, thrusting into my hand, spurting over his chest and the bed. "Fuck, yes, thank you, Sir, ah!"

I stopped stroking him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his neck gently. "My good slut."

He smiled and cuddled back into me, "Thank you, Sir."

I laid him back down on the bed and pulled out, dropping the strap onto the floor and kissing Spencer as I got onto the bed, "Of course, darling."

Spencer kissed me, "I love you."

"I love you too," I hummed, kissing him back, "Dinner?"

He nodded, "I, uh- just give my ass a second to recuperate."

***

We sat on the roof of the balcony sipping wine and looking out at the view of the city. We were wrapped in blankets and Spencer was curled into my chest, breathing softly.

"Hey, Spencer?" I said, petting his hair.

He looked up, "Yes?"

"If you ever," I thought for a second, "I know I said this already, but if you ever want to explore regression with me, I'll do my research and explore it with you."

He nodded, "I haven't regressed in a while, but... I think I might want to try it again with you. Maybe."

"There's no rush, darling, I just want you to know that I'll do everything I can to make you comfortable." I assured him.

He nodded, finishing his glass before cuddling into my chest, humming happily, "I love you, can we maybe talk about this in the morning?"

"Of course, whenever you want," I said, holding him close and leaning back to look at the sky, stars sparking.

"You're looking at between 15 and 20 quadrillion miles of space," Spencer informed me, "And every single one of those stars is bigger than the sun."

"You're the brightest star in my sky," I giggled at the cheesy line.

He laughed too and we lay there for a few seconds, staring at the universe.

"Have you heard from the team at all?" Spencer asked suddenly.

"Nope," I shrugged, "Not unless they're responding to pictures of us. I think they've decided we don't get to work until we get back."

"I don't like being in the dark," he pouted, "But that's probably true."

"Cute nerd," I sat up to kiss him.

He kissed me back, "Oh- uh, this is a weird time to bring this up but... what are you doing about birth control? Like, are you going to stay on it?"

"I don't think we're ready for a kid quite yet, Spencer," I said, "I'm staying on it for now. But if you want to start having that conversation we can."

"I think we should wait. It's just something I was thinking about."

I nodded and we lapsed back into silence for a few seconds.

"I do have to say, though, you dominating me and talking about breeding me..." I hummed, "You could change my mind pretty quickly."

"You can't negotiate once you're in a scene," he answered, "Your hormones are affecting your decisions and it's like being drunk or high."

"Spence," I smiled, "I've been into BDSM longer than you have, I know. But the statement still stands, you could change my mind." I trailed one hand down his chest.

His eyes darkened, "I might just take you up on that at some point."

I hummed then laid back down, pretending like nothing had happened.

"You're a menace," he muttered, resuming his position on top of me.

I don't know how long we stayed there, staring at the stars, wrapped in each other's embraces. It was late at night (or very early morning?) when we made our way to bed, falling asleep immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 23.5K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
872K 15.5K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
166K 3.4K 24
Y/N moves into a new apartment, where she meets a genius that quickly finds out she's into the same things he's into: BDSM. Spencer keeps it strictly...
62.8M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...