Baby Bella :)

By Fandom_4ever

What if Charlie and Rene didn't keep Bella and left her when she was 11 months? What if she was different whe... More

What happened first.
Carlisle's POV
Many Povs
Edward's POV
OMG THANK YOU!!
4 years later
Bella POV
Dont worry
OMG IM GOING CRAZY!!!!
Untitled Part 15
The date
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Authors note
OH MY HERA!!!
Dress shopping
Dinner Guest
Emoji challenge
Family Reunion....Sorta
No way no how
The cave our new home
The kiss
OH MY LORD!!!!!
Sorry guys
Swimming?
Sorry not a chappie
IM BACK :)
Title your Story Part

Well dam

3.9K 156 40
By Fandom_4ever

*Hides from pitch forks and angry mob* Hey guys what's up? *growling noise from angry mob* okay I knew I haven't updated but let's jot take it to far let's put out those fires and put the pitch forks back in my shed. Okay now that is done I'm detecting this chapter to... @Blueasthewater and Katie_Crabb
____{I'm a line}____________

Rose POV🌹🐱
Ugh!!!! I can't take this much longer. Ever since "Jalla" got together and Edward has not stopped being a sad weirdo. He just mopes around and looks tired. Emmett just seems happy about being able to tease Bella and make her blush but I know he is also good insane cuz of Edward. But I am going to put a stop to this. next week is Bella and Jacobs anniversary and I am getting her a diary. If all goes well....let's just say things will be better.

Jasper POV🐸🍀
Happy....
Sad....
Mad...
Upset...
Jealous....
Mixed emotions....

"EDWARD!" I yelled running into his room.

He looked up from where he was mopping and said "what do you want?"

"I want you to having so many emotions!"

"I can't Jazz" Edward said sighing" it's just I'm happy for Bella that she's happy but I'm sad that I'm not the one making her happy so then I get mad that she never told me she liked him so then I get upset that she doesn't trust me but then I'm jealous that she trust someone else more than me and it starts all over again."

I laugh and say "Are you on your period?" I say walking over to his calendar.

Edward ignores me and says"Your lucky your not in love man. Love is a b***h"

"Who says I'm not?" I say without thinking."

"Who is the lucky girl do tell!" Edward says acting like a gossiping teen.

"S**t" I muttered when I realized what I said

"Is she pretty? Smart? Is she in your grade? Does she know yo...." I stopped listening and started thinking of Alice. Was she pretty? No. Was she was drop dead beautiful? Heck yeah. Smart? Yes! Was she in our grade? No but a year behind.

"I don't need your gift to tell your in love man." He said getting up and walking past me "oh and dad said we are getting Starbucks"

I realized my mistake to late. Edward read my mind and heard all the things I said (or thought) about Alice!!!
I ran after him and pinned him to the wall. I was always good in body combat.

"If you tell Alice I swear I will tell Bella" I said in hopes to intimidate him.

"First off Bella wouldn't care she had Jacob" he said this with pain but continued" second she wouldn't believe you and third turn around smart allic" this he said smirking.

Slowly I turn around to see Emmett recording this.

"EMMETT GIVE ME THAT DAM CAMERA OR SO HELP ME GOD!!"

Emmet stopped recording and ran off towards the girl's side of the house. I jumped on him but he threw the camera at Edward before we both fell. Edward ran into Alice's room and fell on his face.

Hahaha that idiot.

I was about to pick up the camera,which landed in Alice's closet only to fine she had already picked it up and was watching it. When Alice finished she looked up and asked "tell me what? And what did mom say about pinning people to the wall."

"oh nothing we were just messing around Alice you know us guys" I was freaking out.

"um something was happening here and I want to know or else I show mom the video." she said sternly

"busted" Edward began.

"disgusted" Emmet followed up with both finishing the phrase together.

"never to be trusted"

"okay I know you don't want Edward telling me something or else you will tell Bella that he likes her" Alice says making Edward turned pale.

"who says I like her?" Edward defends himself.

"even a blind person can tell you like her. you look ready to jump in front of a bus for her" Emmet teases Edward

"what ever" he said before walking out

"Tell her Edward" Alice cried out after him then turned to us "I'm not done with you."

Bella POV🌷🐭
It's been weeks since Jake and I went on that date. Emmett has started calling us 'jalla' and let me tell you Edward is not happy with it. He always snaps saying something like, "we are only thirteen what are the chances they'll last until they die?" And this causes a chain reaction from everybody.

Rose rolls her eyes, Emmett laughs, Alice smirks andI usually yell at him to stop trying to be a control freak and/or I tell him I can make my own choices.

Jazz smirks (probably because of gas) and looks at Edward and then Eddie's face goes pale and says "say it and Alice gets it" every one knows he won't do to anything to Alice but Jazz stays quite just in case he burns Alice's clothes and makes Jazz take his place at the shopping spree.

Edward and I have always been close but he is so nosy!!! I usually drag the girls to my room to tell them about my dates with Jake or something he did or said but there is Edward trying to find out.

I've told him to stop but he won't. And worst of all he started pranking me. At first I thought it was Emmett but I found the supplies in Edward's room!!! So far it's small stuff like glueing my plate to the table when he sets the table for dinner or taking my toothbrush and dipping it in paint(let me tell you, the brown paint looks very wrong) and putting nets over my door so I can't open it with out getting trapped. And i am at the end of my line with them. For all I know the pranks could grow to way worse things.

I guess i have been zoned out becuase Edward comes into my room.

'Why didnt you answer when i knocked?" he asked with a hurt look on his face.

"I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER" I yelled at him hopping he would leave but I'm not very lucky.

"I noticed"

"Get out so I can get dressed" I said I said holding on to the towel wrapped around me.

"Fine but we need to talk" he said before leaving.

I got some old jeans that are ripped at the knees, a black tight tank top and my old tan hoodie amd some brown mocasins. I put my hair in a high poney tail and tried to walked out. Key word TRIED.

I bumped in a wall just outside my door. Well i thought it was a wall. Only to find it was Edward. I tried to walk around him but then Emmett stopped me and put me over his shoulder. I didn't know if to giggle like i did when i was younger or yell at him.

"COME ON WE NEED TO GO SO WE CAN GET STARBUCKS" Emmet shouted while he ran down the stairs.

' EMMETT DALE MCARTHY CULLEN YOU BETTER NOT BE RUNNING DOWN MY STAIRS' Mom yelled about 2 seconds after we started running.

i laughed at Emmett as he slowed down but didnt stop

"Mom we got to go." I said as I piggy backed my way into the kitchen.

"Okay but take your lunches. Edward is making them" recently we started taking turns making the lunches and Edward always snuck us a soda or a candy. Of corse mom being a vampire busted us the first day But Emmett convinced her not to take it away.
________FLASHBACK______ (yesterday)
"Okay guys you know the plan right?" Edward said after handing us out lunch. We aren't allowed soda on campus unless it is school bought but no one is paying $2 dollars for a soda so Eddy snuck us some in our food.
A bunch of yes's and yup's were heard while I said nothing. Sure I like the sugar idea but I was mad at Edward. Yesterday Jake came and hugged me from behind and Edward pushed him away. Saying Jake shouldn't hug me like that because it was wrong.

HE DIDNT HAVE A REASON NOT TO LET JAKE HUG ME!!!!

So I Haven't talked to him since. He needs to stop being a control freak. As we walked down mom put her hand out obviously for the sweets but we followed the plan and and acted dumb. Emmett high fives her and kept walking. Mom used her (unfair) quick speed to take the sweets.

"What are these?"

*insert six groans*

"Mom can we can keep the sweets only on Edward's week?" Emmett asked in an innocent voice.

She thought about it before giving a firm no.

Emmett got down on his knees and begged for about 2 minutes until he said,

"Mom if we can keep the sweets, every Friday and/or Saturday two of us will cook dinner." this caught moms attention.

"Continue" she said looking at us all.
"Um...Rose and I will cook the first week of the month. Edward and Bella will cook the second week and Jazz will cook the third week of the month with Alice" well this wasn't too bad I don't mind cooking.

"What about the last week?" Mom asked us.

"That's the week dad takes us all out to eat remember?" I said.

"Okay but this is only on Edward's week I making lunch," we all hugged her and got our treats back.

As we waited for the car to warm up Edward said

"Emmett you didn't follow the plan!"

"Sorry I panicked" Emmett answered

"Let him be Edward" I said purposely not using his nickname 'Eddy'. I could see the hurt on his face but ignored it. I felt horrible because I really like him. But he didn't like me back he only likes me as a sister. I sigh and look out the window at the now moving tress as ride down the hill.

______End of flashback______

As dad drove to Starbucks we passed around the tablet we kept in there to talk without talking.

An: letter thing again but Emmett has a D for Dale (and for you dirty minded people EWWWW)

D: let's play truth or dare latter this week!

A:cool

J:sounds fun

R:k

E:I'm going to regret this but sure

B:okay

D: and Bella you can invite Jake if you want *insert wiggle of eyebrows*

B:lol okay I'll tell him at lunch

DAD: what do you kids want?

A:how did dad get a hold of the tablet if he's driving?

E:don't ask just answer him

We put the tablet away and order our drinks. I got a hot chocolate with whip cream. Yum!!! We all just started talking and just before we got to school I pulled out my phone and turned it off. Every one else followed suit and then we jumped out.

____Time skip to:LUNCH_____

I got my tray of barbecue chicken,mashed potatoes,orange juice and some fruit. I sat at out table but then got up. I walked to Jakes table and covered his eyes with my hands. I made a shhh sound to his friends Seth,Leah and Sam and they passed it around but I was soon pushed away. Victoria pushed me to the floor and said

"You b***h first you take my soulmate and then you date my boyfriend what the hell is wrong with you?" At this I'm surprised.

"Victoria I'm not sure who in there right mind would date you but I'm sure your 'soulmate' ran away after he got a look at you. I mean you put medusa to shame!" Victoria's face got beat red.

For some reason she has hated me for years but lately I've reached my last straw.

Victoria punched me square in the jaw and kicked me since I was still on the ground. I felt dazzled but only for a second. I slapped her, and hard. she was shocked but quickly got over it and started scratching my face and arms. I kneed her to get her off but she only came back for more. I got ready to lunge at her only to be held back by a pair of arms. I struggled to get out but they wouldn't let go. I look up and see Edward holding me. Jasper stands in front of me trying to calm us down. I look over at Victoria only to see her struggling against Emmett's iron grip.

Soon I'm joined by Alice and Rose. We walk out and head to the field. I look over at Alice and she said she was going to get bandages. Rose goes to check on Victoria. We walk out on the field and I feel drained. Jake didn't lift a finger to help me. I suddenly feel the urge to cry.

Edward must of noticed because he turns me around so my face is on his chest. And I start crying.

"Shhhh" he said rubbing my back in a soothing way. After a while I stop crying and just hug Edward.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt" I say looking at his now wet shirt.

"I'm sorry for not accepting you dating
Jake. I promise to try to let it go" at this I grew happy I hugged Edward once more and when I pulled away he handed me a note from Jake.

"He gave it to me this morning."
Edward tells me and I opened it to find mine words.
Will you go to the sweetheart dance with me?

I got out my phone took a picture, wrote yes over the picture and sent it to Jake.

Well today didn't completely suck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 50 19
I love Twilight so this is my take on what I think it would be like if Bella had a little sister. I hope you like it,This is my first story so I'm so...
14.6K 457 17
When Renee left Charlie he was so lost in his heartbreak. He did what many red blooded men have done. He drank to forget her. While drunk he slept...
16.4K 358 19
What would happen if Edward left bella and she forced herself to forget? Read along as Bella gets older and discovers things she never knew about her...
219 0 28
What would happen if Bella's mom had really been a Vampire and Charlie never knew his own now ex wife who ironically enough lives in Florida. Again l...