When The World Stops | Comple...

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

When Spencer Reid approaches the reader about the BDSM lifestyle, you're surprised at first. You promise that... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Something Special
Chapter 2: Negotiations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Explorations
Chapter 6: Bagels
Chapter 7: Best Friends
Chapter 8: Back at the Office
Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime
Chapter 10: New Cases
Chapter 11: New Words
Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Case Work
Chapter 15: Not Your Princess
Chapter 16: Lost
Chapter 17: Reunions
Chapter 18: Reparations
Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends
Chapter 20: Primal
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Shopping for Love
Chapter 24: This Is The Job
Chapter 25: The Risks
Chapter 26: New Beginnings
Chapter 27: Dresses and Dreams
Chapter 28: Strangulation
Chapter 30: T Minus 1 Week
Chapter 31: The Wedding
Chapter 32: Honeymoon Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Honeymoon Pt. 3
Chapter 35: Home Again
Chapter 36: New People
Chapter 37: Relaxation
Chapter 38: Punishment
Chapter 39: New Conversations
Chapter 40: Shots Fired
Chapter 41: New Rules
Chapter 42: The Bet
Chapter 43: You Can Take It
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Past Problems, Present Cases, Future Hopes
Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas
Chapter 47: The Next Generation
Chapter 48: Three Months
Chapter 49: New Additions
Chapter 50: The Second Party
Chapter 51: Relaxation
Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia
Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia
Chapter 54: Grandson of Sam
Chapter 55: A Bad Situation
Chapter 56: Do Whatever You Need To
Chapter 57: Before The Gunshot
Chapter 58: What She Needed To Do (Spencer Reid's POV)
Chapter 59: My Sweet Little Prince
Chapter 60: Tease
Chapter 61: Daddy
Chapter 62: The Time After
Chapter 63: What Do I Do Now
Chapter 64: Welcome Home
Chapter 65: New Beginnings
Chapter 66: Panic
Chapter 67: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 68: Private Dance
Chapter 69: Simulation
Chapter 70: Submission
Chapter 71: Family
Chapter 72: Epilogue

Chapter 29: T Minus 1 Month

2.8K 70 27
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Wedding Checklist:1 Month Before

□      Finalize seating arrangements
□      Confirm details with vendors
Order programs
Order thank you notes
□      Confirm honeymoon booking
□      Meet with photographer/videographer to discuss & finalize shots
Discuss collar ceremony
□      Organize/finalize venue layout
□      Finalize guest count
□      Confirm # of centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres with florist
□      Final dress fitting
□      Hair & makeup test run
□      Order collar
Finalize collar ceremony & guest list

"I'll confirm the honeymoon and florist reservations if you send out RSVP reminders," Spencer said.

I laughed, "What, you don't want to bother people about whether they're coming? And why don't I get to see anything relating to the honeymoon?

"It's awkward." He said, "So no thank you. And because I said so."

"Okay, deal. I don't trust you with the seating arrangements, so I'll finish those. We both need to talk to the photographer, you do the venue layout since you have the place memorized, I've got the dress and makeup, and we'll go shopping and decide on a collar tomorrow."

He nodded and we both started working, making phone calls or asking each other the occasional question, but mostly working in silence. We never knew when we'd be called on a case, so we took these pockets of calm to plan.

"And I really don't get to see the dress until the day of?" He asked as I texted the bridesmaids' group about the final dress fitting and hair and makeup day, "Really really really I don't?"

I shook my head, "I haven't even let the girls take pictures of it in case you snoop on our phones. You don't get to see it until I walk down the aisle."

I hadn't mentioned the second dress yet. Or my outfit for the collaring ceremony.

He pouted, but I just smiled and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me back.

I'm going to marry Spencer Reid in a month.

***

We walked into the store, and an employee immediately walked over.

"How can I help you two?" He asked. "Or do you know your way around?"

"We're looking for a life collar." I said.

He nodded and began leading us to the back room, "Congratulations! Can I ask what style you're looking for?"

"A simple infinity collar, maybe with engravings." I answered, "The one he has right now is similar to what we want, but a little more subtle."

The employee nodded, "I have to stay in here for safety and security purposes, but feel free to look around. I'd suggest starting here," he gestured to an area, "But it's up to you."

Spencer stood over my shoulder as we looked. I asked the occasional question or his opinion, but he stayed quiet otherwise.

"Can these be customized?" I asked, turning to the employee, "I like this one, but I want a certain engraving and lock, is that possible?"

"Certainly, when would you need it by? And how many keys?" He asked.

"Three, and the ceremony is in a month, so before that." I answered. Spencer looked confused at my answer to the keys, but my look said I'll tell you later.

"This particular design can have a matching bracelet. Would you be interested in that?"

Spencer perked up, "Yes, can we see it?"

"It's a small identical version of the collar, made to your specifications with a charm similar to the lock." He said, "And one of the keys, as well if you'd like."

"Do you want that, Spence?" I asked.

He nodded eagerly, "If you're okay with it, I'd really like that." He was always awkward about addressing me in public, especially in spaces like this.

"I'll need to get some additional information from both of you, if you come to the front desk I can begin working on an order." The employee said, guiding us out of the room, "The collars take up to two weeks to make, and are shipped overnight to here, where you can try it on. Once it leaves the store, however, it's nonrefundable."

"Got it." I said, "Do you have a tape measure?"

Spencer looked shocked.

"For your neck, get your mind out of the gutter." I said, taking the tape measure from the employee and wrapping it around his neck, showing the measurement to the man before wrapping it around my wrist. I specified the engravings and lock, and we left happy.

***

The fittings for the two main dresses were attended by all the bridesmaids, but Jenna and I had agreed to secretly meet earlier to finalize my collaring outfit. Her wife, Elle, had offered to make my outfit for me (she's a tailor) and I accepted gratefully. Jenna helped me into it, and I walked out to the makeshift fitting room we'd set up.

"You look wonderful," Elle said, moving around me to make sure everything fit. "Truly amazing."

She moved away and I turned around, admiring the entire outfit. "It's perfect."

Elle smiled, "Are you sure? I can change it, we have time, if you don't like it I can do something different."

"Elle," I reassured her, "It's exactly what I wanted. This is perfect."

She nodded and I stepped down to take it off, turning so Jenna could help me. I got out of it and pulled on my normal clothes. Elle handed me a cup of coffee and we all sat down.

"So, this is really happening?" Elle asked.

I couldn't stop smiling, "It's really happening. I'm collaring him." Holy crap this is really happening.

"I'm really happy for you," Jenna leaned back, wrapping one arm around Elle, "And the ceremony is going to be wonderful."

"Are you sure you're okay with coordinating it?" I asked, "I don't want to put all this pressure on you."

"I am taking on the responsibility as your friend to make sure your collaring ceremony is as wonderful as possible. Stop stressing about it." Jenna looked at me.

I looked at my watch, "We should get going soon."

"I'll have all the final adjustments done within a week, and Jenna will bring it to the ceremony," Elle said, "We've got everything handled."

I thanked her until Jenna dragged me out the door.

"So you ordered the collar?" She asked as we got in my car.

"We went to the shop earlier today," I confirmed, "I'm getting a matching bracelet."

"Do you want me to bring those too? That way you don't have to do one more thing on your big day. I can pick them up from your house."

"Please do." I said, "That would be really nice."

"And you've got someone in charge of the rings?" She asked, "What about the dresses?"

"Emily's in charge of getting the dresses and Hotch is getting the rings." I answered, "I trust both of them to get it done."

She quizzed me about a few other things. I knew she was just trying to be helpful, and although part of me was annoyed, I was grateful to have a third brain keeping track of all of this: Spencer could only remember so much about color coordination, and he didn't even know everything that was happening.

***

The final fitting went smoothly, with all the girls being able to try on their dresses too. We looked fabulous, and went out for coffee after, glowing with excitement.

I got home later than I'd expected to find a note on the door, scrawled in Spencer's handwriting.

I'm waiting in the bedroom.
Come see your surprise, Mistress.

I smiled and opened the door quietly, closing the door and putting my things down before walking back to the bedroom, finding the door closed.

I opened it quietly to find Spencer bound to the bed, only one arm left untied. He had a black lacy thong on, tenting around his mostly-hard dick, and a blindfold covered his eyes. I quietly stripped, dropping my clothes on the floor, leaving only heels on. I walked forward to inspect him, then realized he was wearing a collar we hadn't used before.

I reached forward, not giving him any warning before gripping the circle ring on the front and pulling it up. He gasped, then whined and tensed.

"Is this a present for me, slut?" I asked, the deep, powerful tone of my voice surprising even me.

"Yes, Mistress," he moaned, "Present from your whore to you."

I tugged it again, making him moan more. "Do you want to tell me what it is?"

He smiled a little, "Can't you figure it out, Mistress?"

Fair enough. I quickly tied up his wrist, checking to make sure he was okay before looking at the collar more closely. I realized there was a chain coming from the back of it that disappeared behind him, but I could guess where it went. I walked to the end of the bed, ripping his panties off and pushing one finger against his ass, feeling a metal plug and- ah, there it was, a small chain trailing up his back.

We hadn't used an anal hook before, though we'd discussed it, but I guess he decided he wanted to.

"What a little whore." I said, "Preparing yourself and putting a hook in for me. I bet you had to tie yourself up with this in and just struggled to not touch yourself, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I had to try so hard not to touch what's yours." He said quickly, "I promise I didn't touch."

"Good." I thought for a second, "How do you feel about candles tonight?"

His voice was eager, "Whatever you want, ma'am."

I walked to my drawer, pulling out a lighter and wax play candle and lit it, putting it on the bedside table. I walked around Spencer, running my nails along his skin, making him gasp every time. I didn't know how long he'd had the plug it, but it made him extremely sensitive, and I wasn't complaining.

I ran one finger up the vein on the bottom of his cock.

"Fuck!" he yelled, "Oh, fuck, Mistress, please don't stop touching me."

I pulled my hand away, "No."

He whined but stayed quiet.

"I'll be right back," I said, and he nodded. I walked quickly to the kitchen and grabbed a small container of ice, returned to the bedroom, and set it down on the table, grabbing a single cube. I ran it across his chest, circling a nipple.

"Fuck," he gasped and twitched.

Continuing the trails of ice on his chest, now avoiding his nipples, I picked up the candle and turned it to the side, dripping it in the wake of the ice. He twitched a few times, but knew it was better to stay still- during another scene, he'd moved too violently and got a large drip on his nipple. Not the most pleasant feeling.

I trailed the ice and wax in its wake, making a design of purple wax all over his skin. I took the ice off his skin and stopped pouring the wax, instead trailing the ice up his dick. He gasped and bucked his hips up.

"Mistress," he moaned, "Fuck, please stop teasing me, it feels so good, please."

"Please what?"

He whined in annoyance, "Please stop teasing me, please fuck me."

The ice was close to fully melted, but I kept stroking it up and down his cock. "Keep begging."

He did, voice breaking every time I got close to his tip, fighting to keep his hips in place. When the ice melted, I walked to the drawer and pulled out a vibrating wand.

"Mistress?" He asked, "Can you please fuck me now?" He was desperate. "I need you, please, please fuck me."

I walked back, turned the vibrator on and placed it on the tip of his cock.

"Fuck!" He screamed, thrusting up desperately, "Fuck, Mistress, please, holy shit, I'm so sensitive," he was tugging on the ropes, trying to pull away, "It's so much, Mistress."

"Color?" I asked.

"Green, fuck, please, it's so much." He kept trying to pull away, but he was tied up too well.

"Cum for me." I ordered.

He ground up and moaned, orgasming. "Fuck! Fuck, yes, feels so good, thank you, Mistress." He spurted all over his chest, moaning and panting.

I turned the vibrator off and walked towards to the head of the bed, leaning down to kiss Spencer. "Close your eyes, baby, I'm going to take your blindfold off."

"Yes ma'am."

I pulled it off and kissed him again, "My good slut." I started untying the ropes, rubbing his wrists and ankles gently.

He started to sit up, then gasped and moaned. "Fuck how did I forget about the plug."

I laughed, "Just give yourself a second, we still need to eat dinner." I helped him up.

"Ma'am," he whined, "That's not fair."

I wrapped one finger around the ring in front of his collar and pulled him into a kiss, "Color?"

He thought for a second, "Green, it's just a lot."

I nodded, "Do you want to have dinner in here, so you don't have to walk?"

"Just give me a second." He answered, "Go get stuff out, I'll be there in a second."

***

We finished dinner and walked back to the bedroom.

"Turn around, let me take the collar off," I ordered, and he did. I unbuckled it then told him to kneel, lubing around his ass and slowly pulling the plug out. "Good pet," I kissed down his neck and let him relax into me, "Ready for bed?"

He hummed in assent and I helped him up, making sure he was comfortable before walking to the bedroom to clean the plug, then curling up around him and smiling, his breathing telling me he was already asleep.

"Good night, Spencer." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.2K 23
You have been captured by Kevin and will have to do what he wants or face his punishments. Readers warning: This is pure fiction. Because it's about...
1.4M 23.5K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
1.9M 38.2K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
47K 922 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...