Remember Me • Klaus Mikaelson

By DoubleK2569

Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber... More

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚊𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚊𝚔
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕
𝚝𝚎𝚗 / 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 / 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚜𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 / 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 / 𝚛𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚜𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 / 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

9.8K 226 50
By DoubleK2569

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara was sat on Rebekah's bed, talking to the original vampire who had just put her book down.

"I can't believe he doesn't remember me." Amara said, her heart heavy in her chest.

"There must be a logical reason for this babe." Rebekah said. "You were and still are the love of his life. When he was told about your death he was devastated. Then one day, he was completely fine."

"I don't know what to do." Amara sighed. She wanted Klaus back badly but she didn't understand why he was acting like he didn't know her, like he didn't love her.

"Amara, you are a beautiful and amazing woman and if my stupid brother can't see that, that's his loss." Rebekah said, making Amara smile.

"Thanks Bek." She said. "Well it's getting late. I'm going to leave you to get some rest. Good night."

"Goodnight." Rebekah said before Amara left her bedroom.

Amara walked down the corridor to go to her bedroom, lost in her thoughts. What was wrong with Klaus? Why did he not acknowledge her? Did he really not love her anymore? Did she do something to make him behave like this? Before she could think of anything else, she bumped into a hard chest.

"You should watch where you're going, Love." She heard, making her breath hitch. She knew that beautiful voice. She looked up and saw her beloved Niklaus.

"I'm sorry. I was just talking to Rebekah and was just in my own world, I guess." Amara said, looking down. She could feel her heart pounding out of her chest just standing in his presence.

"Hey, look at me." He said, making Amara look up and into his eyes. His beautiful icy blue eyes that made her heart melt. She could stare into them for all of eternity if she could. Both Klaus and Amara just stared at each other for a while. Amara didn't know what Klaus was thinking. Did he know who she was? Was he remembering stuff? "The world is a bad place. It's evil. Don't mistake the world you have in your head to the world we're living in."

Amara stared at Klaus. She remembered that. She remembered Klaus telling her that when they were together. She wanted to smile and jump with joy but she controlled herself. She simply nodded instead.

"Now if you excuse me, I better get to bed. I have a big day tomorrow." Klaus said before walking away.

"Good-.." she proceeded to say but Klaus was already gone. "....night."

Klaus had entered his room and sighed as she sat on the edge of his bed. He felt strange. More specifically around Amara and he didn't know why. Every time he was around her, he just had this feeling. He didn't even know what the feeling was but it was definitely there. When he bumped into her, he looked into her eyes to see how this woman was making him feel this way but he got nothing. Klaus rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was way too old for girl drama. He didn't have time for all of this.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara was in the main living area with the rest of the family, including Audrey and Liam. They were preparing for the locator spell. Amara couldn't help but glance at Klaus, who was focused on what was going on. She sighed to herself. Why couldn't he love her? That's all she wanted. She wanted his love and attention. She wanted to be there for him like he used to be for her. She had to make him fall in love with her again. She wouldn't be able to bare if he ever fell for someone else.

Meanwhile Klaus, who was watching as Liam and Audrey set up, felt eyes on him. He looked up and saw Amara, who had quickly looked away. He smirked to himself. He was good at attracting women. He didn't even have to do anything and they'd all fawn over him. It was a major ego boost for him.

"Okay, it looks like we're almost ready." Audrey said. "We're just missing one ingredient but that could easily be found at the market."

"Amara and I can go and get it." Elijah said. He wanted to spend more time with her. It had been over 1000 years. A catch up was needed.

"Yeah, I'd love that." Amara smiled. She looked forward to spending some time with her older brother figure.

Amara turned to face the door when all of a sudden, she felt a slicing pain down her leg, making her cry out in pain. She looked down and saw she had cut her leg quite deeply on a decoration piece with a really sharp point. Amara fell to the ground as her leg bled out.

As Klaus saw this happen, he didn't know why or how but he somehow found himself by Amara's side before biting into his wrist. During this time, everyone else had gathered around, only just realising what had happened. Amara looked confused as Klaus offered his wrist to her.

"Drink my blood. It'll heal you." He explained. Amara nodded and put her mouth to his wrist, feeling the warm metallic taste of blood running down her throat. It wasn't something she'd have for a snack, let's say. Something about Amara drinking his blood felt strange to Klaus. It was almost as if he was enjoying it. Klaus had turned a lot of people over the years but he didn't care about them. Why was he liking this? Why did Klaus like the feeling of Amara's lips on his skin? After a few moments, the pain from Amara's leg disappeared and the wound had healed.

"Thank you." She said, looking up at Klaus.

"You really should be careful, Love." He smirked.

They both looked at each other for a moment. Amara enjoyed this. She was in her beloved's arms. She had dreamed of a moment like this. Everything just felt right. She had forgotten about everyone else. Meanwhile, Klaus didn't know what was going on. He didn't know why but he kind of enjoyed holding Amara in his arms. It somehow just felt right. Before Klaus could make any sense of what he was feeling, he quickly snapped out of it. He looked at his siblings and the witch couple, all just smiling down at the two of them.

"Well chop chop. The market isn't going to come here." Klaus said.

"Amara, do you want to stay here?" Kol asked.

"No, I'll go with Elijah. I need some air anyways." She said.

********

"So, what have you been up to for a thousand years?" Amara asked as she and Elijah walked through the market.

"Well, most of our lives we spent running from Mikael." He said.

"Mikael?" Amara asked. "Your father? He was after you all?"

"Yes, he was always out for Niklaus, he never stopped. He didn't want to stop until he had killed him. He made our lives miserable." Elijah sighed. "We've managed to lose him but who knows?"

"How is Mikael still alive? Is he a vampire too?"

"Yes. He is a vampire that feeds on other vampires. He's been after Niklaus when he realised he wasn't his son."

"Huh." Amara said. This was all very interesting. She didn't know such a vampire could even exist. "Niklaus isn't his son?"

"We found out our mother had an affair with a werewolf and nine months later, Niklaus was born. That's how he has a werewolf gene and he's a hybrid." Elijah explained, shocking Amara. She had no idea about any of this. It certainly explained a lot about Mikael's behaviour towards him.

"What about Esther?" Amara asked. "What happened to her?"

"Niklaus killed our mother many years ago. When he found out she gave him a necklace that made him weak, he killed her." Elijah explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Amara said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh don't worry. I wasn't very fond of her. She came back many years later, trying to kill us all. She said it was a mistake turning us into vampires. After Henrik's death, she wanted to make sure she would never lose another one of her children ever again. So she forced us to turn."

"Wow." Amara wasn't expecting all this. Why would Esther turn her children into vampires if she was only going to kill them again? It confused her but she was glad Esther had failed the the Mikaelson siblings were still alive. The pair continued walking when they were suddenly stopped.

"Ahh, long time no see Elijah." The man said. He had a wooden stake in his hand.

"Diego. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Elijah said. Diego was one of Marcel's protégés.

"I'm gonna ask you again. We want you and your family gone." Diego said.

"You do realise you're the only one that wants us gone." Elijah simply laughed. He couldn't care less about the baby vampire. He could kill him in a blink of an eye if he wanted but he wanted to scare Diego, make him suffer. Even though the supernatural community in New Orleans were jot fond of the Mikaelson family, they still didn't mind them staying in the city as they weren't causing much trouble. They also listened to Marcel who allowed them to stay since Klaus found him and raised him as a child before turning him too. He liked the Mikaelsons so he allowed them to stay.

"Leave New Orleans! Or I'll have no choice." He said, holding up the stake.

"You fool, you know that can't kill me." Elijah said. He really did find Diego stupid. Did he really think he could go face to face with an original? He was a fool.

Using his vampire speed, Elijah attacked Diego, the two fighting and Diego losing pretty badly. Amara stood back. This was Elijah's fight. She couldn't interfere or do anything that could get him hurt.

"Just give up Diego and go home. I'm in a good mood today so I'll spare your life." Elijah said, holding Diego down.

"Never! I will destroy you and your family." Diego yelled.

Before anyone could realise what was going to happen next, Diego escaped Elijah's grip and using his vampire speed, ran towards Amara. Everything happened so fast and before long, Amara gasped when she felt a huge pain in her stomach. She looked down and saw the wooden stake pierced under her ribs.

"Amara!!" Elijah yelled.

Amara put her hand where her wound was, watching blood pour out of her. Diego smirked, veins appearing under his eyes and his fangs popping out. Before Diego could do anything, Elijah ripped his heart out, watching his lifeless body fall to the ground. That was the last thing Amara saw before she collapsed to the ground and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 20.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
209K 6.2K 58
Ranked #23 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** "Did I make the great Klaus Mikaelson care for someone like me?" *** in which Rebekah returns to take ca...
90.1K 2.1K 20
𝑼𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬, 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴛᴇғᴀɴ Sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Kʟᴀᴜs Mɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ's ᴛᴡɪɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. Kᴀʀᴀ...
4K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...