Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 13: Hangover
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 1: The hike

30K 368 279
By neymarfantasy

Disclaimer
This story was written in 2014-2015 (first on Instagram and then edited to post on Wattpad) and has been edited throughout the years. The story is not at its full potential and will be reviewed in the future.

---

I finally had summer holidays, not that I had any major plans. I quit college because I sucked at studying. My parents knew this would eventually happen, so they weren't really surprised to hear that I dropped out. You could call me street-smart because I learned by observing and from people rather than from professors and books.

I'm currently contemplating getting into photography because I loved taking pictures with my professional Canon camera. My parents were wealthy, not too wealthy, but wealthy enough to let me choose whatever I wanted to study or do. They worried little about me because they knew I would eventually find my way in life.

I had a stupid elder brother, whom I hated and loved. His name is Adrian, and he is 25 years old, 2 years older than me. He is friends with Piqué and Jordi Alba, yes those famous football players in the Spanish national team who also play for FC Barcelona. He studied with them at college or something. Adrian hung out with them during the summer mainly because that's when they were on holiday and off from training.

I found Piqué and Jordi cute, but my brother would tease me to death if he heard that, and besides Piqué was already taken. Adrian already knew that I had a major crush on Marc Bartra, who also plays in the Spanish national team and for FC Barcelona, and teased me about it.

We lived in the heart of Barcelona, so that's why I knew a little about football and some football players. I wished my brother was close friends with Marc too though because I'd like to tap that ass, well pardon my language. I've met Marc a few times in the past but my brother ruined all our encounters by teasing me and making everything awkward. I told you I hated him.

"Olive, have you seen my bag pack?" I heard Adrian's annoying voice shouting from his room.

"Yes, it's in the trashcan, and stop calling me an olive, it's Olivia!" I said, dryly.

I heard him laugh and rolled my eyes. I could be very sarcastic and rude in the morning, especially when I didn't get enough sleep.

"Are you ready yet? I'm leaving!" he yelled.

"Yes, an hour ago," I groaned.

"Why did I agree to this again?" I asked while getting in the passenger seat of his old Opel.

"Because you need money for a new Canon lens or something and you get to hang out with us," he grinned.

"Right," I said in a sarcastic tone.

I did need the money though because Canon interchangeable lenses were freaking expensive and I was broke at the moment. I didn't like asking my parents for money. That's why I usually got a job during the holidays. This summer I was a little late with the summer job hunt, however, so I didn't find anything.

I agreed to play the professional photographer for a hiking trip my bro planned with his friends. He was paying me almost 60$ for it, so I thought why not maybe there would be some cute guys there too! I didn't ask who was coming because I knew he would make some smartass remark about it.

I turned on the radio and hummed along to cheerful summer songs. We arrived at our destination in 50 minutes. It was a forest-like place on the outskirts of Barcelona. He parked the car in between some sports cars. I got out of the car and stretched my legs. I was glad that I was wearing my Nike sneakers because it looked like this hike was going to be long and exhausting.

"Yo bro!" I heard a manly voice greet my brother.

"Bro!" he yelled back and hugged Piqué.

"Hey Olivia," Piqué said.

"Hi," I waved.

Jordi was right behind him and waved at me too.

"So you are the photographer of the day?" I heard someone ask behind me.

I recognized this voice but I couldn't place it right away. I turned around and looked into a pair of beautiful green eyes. I blushed and nodded.

"Olive right?" he asked.

"No, Olivia," I corrected him.

"Oh, sorry," he smiled.

I adored his smile and that beautiful face of his.

"Hello, Olivia?"

"Huh?"

"I said, I'm Marc Bartra in case you forgot me."

"Oh, I know who you are."

"I guess I left an impression last time then," he winked, making me blush again.

I took my camera out of the car along with a small bag with my other lenses, snacks, and my water bottle.

"Need any help?" Marc asked.

"No, but thank you."

"Sis, you are already putting your claws into him huh?" Adrian smirked, appearing next to us.

I gave him a deadly glare, making him shut up. Marc chuckled, making me want to hide in a bush or something.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it."

"Ready to go?" Piqué asked.

We nodded.

"Let's get going then! We got a long hike ahead of us, but it'll be worth it," he said, sounding excited.

We started walking when we heard a car drive up and honk.

"This idiota is always late!" Piqué complained.

"Who is this idiota?" I asked Jordi.

"Neymar," he said and rolled his eyes.

I saw a guy with a NJR snapback getting out of his black Audi R8. He was wearing denim jeans which hung a little low, and a white t-shirt with a print of a naked woman who showed her breasts and ass. I almost wanted to gag at the sight of that t-shirt. He walked nonchalantly towards us like he had all the time in the world.

"Hurry the f*ck up culo!" Piqué cursed.

Neymar smirked and gave Marc and Jordi a bro hug. Then he bro fisted Piqué and Adrian. He looked at me from head to toe. I frowned and shot him a what-the-hell-are-you-looking-at look.

He was about to hug me but I stopped him. "No, thank you," I said, turned around, and went to walk next to Piqué.

"So where are we going and what kind of pictures do I have to take?" I asked him.

"There is a stunning waterfall in this forest and some beautiful landscapes. I also wanted to take some pictures with the guys, you know for memory's sake," he explained.

I nodded and said, "Well I'm definitely looking forward to the waterfall."

We chatted some more about random things when my annoying brother came next to us and ordered me to take a couple of pictures of them.

"Go back and then take a shot," he said.

I walked back, passed the other guys, and got my camera ready.

"Okay, smile everyone!" I said.

"Says the grumpy girl," Neymar said, dryly.

I ignored Neymar's comment and took a few pictures. Everyone posed normally, besides Neymar. He stuck his tongue out and did a peace sign in almost all the pictures.

"Did the pictures come out nice?" Jordi asked.

I nodded and we continued walking up the path. I was last in line fumbling with my camera settings when Neymar walked next to me.

"Nice Canon," he said.

"Thanks."

"Are you always this grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy."

"You didn't even greet me. That's not nice."

"I don't hug strangers."

"I'm not a stranger," he said, frowning.

"Just because you are friends with my brother doesn't mean I know you."

He laughed sarcastically and said, "Fine, be ignorant then."

"Listen, I don't know what you want or what your problem is but can you just leave me alone?"

"With pleasure, I don't like girls with such an attitude," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Hello, who has the attitude here?" I scoffed.

"You, obviously. You don't know how to respect people."

"I don't need to respect people who wear a t-shirt like yourself and regard women as sexual objects."

He looked at me surprised like he hadn't expected this answer from me.

"It's just a t-shirt," he said.

"Yeah, a t-shirt that disrespects females," I said.

"I don't disrespect females. I never did."

"Well, next time leave such t-shirts at home if you want to make a good impression."

"I thought I already left a good impression," he winked, making no sense whatsoever.

I ignored him and went to walk beside Marc.

"Need any help with that heavy-looking camera bag of yours?" Marc asked.

"No, I'm alright but thanks," I smiled.

"So how are you? It's been a long time since I have last seen you."

"Uhm...good thanks, you?"

"Busy, but good," he said, smiling that gorgeous smile of his again.

"Yo sis, you only have eyes for Marc and not for this beautiful view here huh?" Adrian smirked.

My cheeks flushed red in an instant. I was determined to push my brother off a cliff by the end of this hike.

---

How is the first chapter?

Vote and leave a comment if you like it ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...
21.2K 523 10
What happens when a Princess and a footballer fall in love?
11.1K 354 20
Neymar found Ali in bed with his best friend from Santos, Andre. Why would she do this to me? One year, Munir bring her with him to Camp Nou. Will Ne...
320K 5.9K 31
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. » © Iionelmessi 2016.