Always You

By baibvibin

Tristan and Camryn have been best friends since they were little. They have always stuck by each other throug... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FourtyTwo
Chapter FourtyThree

Chapter ThirtyFour

483 20 1
By baibvibin

Next morning when I woke up and a smile instantly grew on my face.

I rolled onto my side and gently ran my fingers through his hair. His arms were crossed under his pillow as he had half of his face a little smooshed. His lips were partially separated as I heard his little snores.

I tried to slowly and quietly get out of bed, but he wrapped his arms around me.

"No." he mumbled.

"Well, good morning to you too."

He pulled me back down next to him and buried his face in my neck. I laughed and went along with it.

Tristan grabbed my hand and put it on top of his hair.

"Play with my hair."

"You're demanding this morning."

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I want cuddles and love," he looked at me with those blue eyes and smiled, "now."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his forehead.

"We can after I shower and eat."

He groaned and unwrapped himself from around me and laid back down.

God, he was such a baby. I laid back down next to him and wrapped my arm around his torso.

"You're a big baby you know?"

He smirked as he turned on his side facing me as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"I was thinking that me and you do something today."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"I say that we go on a nice date tonight. Just you and me."

I smiled and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Sounds like a date."

He smiled and kissed me softly. I kissed him back as I played with his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
13K 359 26
You're Darius Rusnak's sister, and he becomes a member of Dream LA and he moves away and you visit Darius and you fall in love with one of the boys...
39.8K 893 27
When catching the eye of Bryan Williams and building a relationship with him you get a real life look into the TikTok star's life and mind. But can y...
20K 302 9
you always thought that your time in quarantine would be a dark cloud, but you never expected your roommate mark to be your silver lining. ⟶ started:...