TAQ | vk āœ”ļø

By fairylocall

THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you... More

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[The Alpha's Queen]

[14]

29.3K 2K 1.5K
By fairylocall

14| feelings

KIM TAEHYUNG

I had a pretty great time with the other three girls. They were very nice, but you could see they're from a strong intimidating pack. They way they form their opinions about things and how they would constantly tell me how adorable I am while I was just talking or looking at them. I don't think they see much cute stuff because I was just dumbfounded.

It was fun, however, I was kinds grateful when Sojung decided to show me the garden now. I felt... different. I was surrounded by girls, who treated me like I'm one. Now I don't want to say I'm the manliest guy out there, but I do feel more manly than girls. As I should, I'm still a boy for Pete's sake.

"Look, Tae. The garden", Sojung smiles as she opens the door in the living room towards outside. My eyes widen slightly by the sight. It's so big! You can literally look at how the garden ends 100 meters away. I scoff surprised as excitement bubbles up in me.

A big rose garden, a maze, a big fountain in the middle, and there is just a big field of grass and flowers that ends in the forest.

"Woah", I let out, and Sojung giggles. "It is amazing isn't it?" she asks and sighs out, "it still amazes me every time I look at outside." And I could believe that because next to the big space and many nature, it all looked enchanted, so beautiful. Big trees around and in the garden making it look much more natural and beautiful.

I just want to jump up excited and go down there when we hear a deep voice behind us. We look and see a guard stand there.

"Kim Sojung. Your parents are here for a conversation. Kim Taehyung, the Alpha needs to talk with you", the guard says and Sojung frowns as he quickly says bye to me and runs off and the bulky scary guard comes my way.

"Right now", he growls sternly and I gulp. Because of the girls, I forgot how they are here and since Jeongguk didn't act that harsh these days, I totally forgot.

"O-Okay, calm down", I mutter and walk with him. "And you will be our Luna?" he scoffs and I look at him. "What about it?" I ask softly and he looks at me. "I hope you won't. Maybe Jeon will come to his senses and kicks you out before it's too late. We need a strong Luna and nod someone you can throw around the room with one finger", the guard growls and I gulp as I look down because I know he's right.

"He doesn't care about you. He only does this because his parents want him too. The nice gestures are all because his mother tells him to do so before you two go out. All his actions weren't real", the guard goes on and I felt something in my chest. A stinging feeling. I know it was because these words hurt me. The thought of Jeongguk really giving no shits about me hurts me. Why? Did I become so stupid to actually get feelings for him? Just because he was nice sometimes?

"Are you going to cry now?" the guard chuckles and I look at him. "No, asshole", I say angry now and look forward as we arrive at Jeongguk's office.

I knock on the door and don't look at the guard. I hear Jeongguk say I can open the door and do so, walking in after. "You needed me to come, Alpha?" I ask, showing no emotion. The guard is right, I'm here for one thing, being the new Luna. Jeongguk doesn't care about me and so I shouldn't care about him either.

"You can go", Jeongguk says to the guard and he obeys his king's wishes, shutting the door after him. "Sit", Jeongguk says and I do so, taking a seat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Is there something wrong?" Jeongguk asks as he looks at me. I shake my head as a "no". The Alpha just nods, not believing me, I could see it on his face.

"Tuesday was that wedding, give me information about it and do you need any clothes for it or do you have it already?" the Alpha says and I could see he's very busy with paperwork, making me wonder what he has to do.

I give him the address, time, etc. and blush little when he asks about the clothes again. I don't like asking others to buy me stuff. "I take that as a "yes"." I blush more and look away. "Was that all?" I ask and he nods. "For now", he sighs and grabs another pile of letters still in the envelope.

"Can I help you?" I ask softly and he looks up. "No, Taehyung. I mean you can, but you don't have to. This is an Alpha task. If I need help I ask my beta", he answers and I nod softly. "What do you have to do?" I ask curious already forgetting the fact I didn't want to care or show any interest. Forgetting the plan I had to protect myself from another heartbreak.

"Well, I get information about who becomes a member of my pack, in many ways. They move here, other pack members join my army, wolves et born, but also about who leaves. Then I get information about all the wolves in the world that are registered, about their ranks and stuff. So we know how many Alphas and Omegas are here. I hear about destroyed packs, who of the pack members join the other pack, and who become rogues. And that's just the beginning", Jeongguk says and my head felt like exploding.

"So much?" I gasp and he nods. "How many Omegas are there in the world?" I ask curiously and he chuckles. "You know I can't tell you hmm?" he says and I pout as I look at the table. "But since you'll be the Luna here. I can let it slide for now", Jeongguk then says and I look up with a smile.

"There are just some Omegas actually, not as much as we used to have. From those who we got registered there are just ten Omegas", Jeongguk says and grabs a new paper. "Oh never mind, there are nine. One died", he says as he points at the paper.

My eyes widen. I know that Omegas are rare, but just nine Omegas over the whole world is something I didn't expect. "So, I know two Omegas, I'm one, and there are just six more somewhere?" I ask and he nods. "Yes, you're special", Jeongguk says and I frown little.

"About you being an Omega. I- euhm", he coughs a bit awkward, "how about your heat?" I giggle softly when I see him so uncomfortable and bite my lip to prevent me from laughing more, probably looking very silly, but who cares.

"Well, I had it a month ago... I don't know when I'll get it", I mumble and Jeongguk nods. "Do you want medicines for it?" he asks and I nod. What should I do if I don't, sit in pain and in fear some horny Alpha might pick up my scent and rape me? What if Jeongguk would- no he seems like a guy that can control himself.

"I'll let Namjoon get them for you", Jeongguk says and I nod as I thank him honestly. "You can go now, or you want to stay here. As long as I don't get distracted from work", Jeongguk says and looks up shortly before going back to his papers.

I stand up, finding it too awkward to just sit there and look at him. "Bye, Alpha", I say and walk towards the door. "Bye, cub", he answers deep in thoughts and I blush as I close the door. He used that name again and it makes me feel a way I never felt before. It makes my stomach do turns and goosebumps to spread over my skin.

I can't hide a smile as I walk back to my room, it was getting late already and I don't really mind taking a long shower.

So I grab a shirt, sweatpants, boxer, and new pair of socks before going into the bathroom and closing the door and taking my well deserved long hot shower.

~~

When I wake up again I see it's midnight. My curtains were still opened and I witnessed the glittering moonlight lighting up my room. I got up from my bed and walked towards the window to look outside over the beautiful garden.

That's when I noticed a light in a room further away from mine. It is from Jeongguk's office. Should I go there?

I couldn't sleep anyway so I slowly made my way towards the door and left my room. I felt nervous as I neared the door to Jeongguk's office. He sighs softly and lifts his hand to knock, but a deep voice already tells him to come in.

I open the door and see Jeongguk being busy with his work. "A-Alpha? Why are you still working?" I ask as I walk towards his desk. "It needs to be done, if I don't do it nobody will", Jeongguk says and I frown. "Is there no way I can help?" I ask softly and he looks at me, gain piercing through my soul with his red dark eyes.

He nods and gestures me to come to him. I frown a little confused by what I could possibly do, but listen to him anyway and come closer to him.

Next to his chair, I see him roll back a bit so his thighs get in display and he pats them. "Sit here, cub", he says and my eyes widen as a blush spread over my entire face, and my gaze snaps from his thighs to his face to see if he's serious. And he was. I slowly and carefully sit on his lap and look down shyly.

"Look at me, cub. Don't be so shy, I won't bite you. Unless you want to of course", Jeongguk smirks and I look at him not believing what is happening.

His hand slides over my waist to my lower tummy and pulls me closer to him. I can feel his hot breath in my neck, goosebumps appearing everywhere. His lips ghosted over my skin, despite the heat around us, I froze in my spot.

"You smell so nice, Taehyung", Jeongguk grumbles and pecks my neck slowly, just one long warm peck, making me relax and melt under his touch. His fingers slide under my big shirt and caress my tummy as he starts giving my skin more pecks and sucking softly on it.

I whimper, finding a weird kind of pleasure in his actions and the need to feel him closer grows with the second. I slowly turn my head to Jeongguk to see his eyes are glowing. He smirks little, such a teasing hot look on him. He turns my body easily, making me gasp lightly as I'm straddling him now.

His finger hooks on the collar of my shirt and he pulls me closer, inch by inch till the gap between our lips is gone and our lips melt together as one.

My eyes widen slightly by the feeling of someone else's lips than Bogum's, but I closed my eyes after, not able to fight how good this feels. Not able to fully take in the way his fingers dig into the flesh of my hips and his lips dance with mine. How he bites into my lip and I grant him access to the insides of my mouth, letting him explore the walls with his tongue.

Not until loud thunder make me open my eyes again and I sit up in my bed, alone and without the calming warmth of my Alpha underneath me.

I groan and fall back in my bed, blushing embarrassed by what just happened.

It ain't gonna happen yet hehe-

Sorry for the late update... I didn't have access to my phone yesterday and the day after in the evening and today I didn't feel like writing till now.

But it's over 2000 words so I immediately gave y'all a longer chapter than normally ;)

xx Allyly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.9K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
252K 8.5K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...
134K 7.8K 39
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...