TAQ | vk ✔ïļ

By fairylocall

THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you... More

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[The Alpha's Queen]

[13]

30.1K 1.9K 1K
By fairylocall

13| queen

KIM TAEHYUNG

I wake up slowly, noticing how I'm moving. I frown slightly and open my eyes slowly to be met with what seems like a red with a white shirt. Hard chest pushing against it and making the shirt tightened around it.

I look up softly to see the Alpha. He looks forward with a strict face. I look back again and see how my legs are laying over his arms, now feeling his arm under my back. I gulp and take another look at his shirt, now more awake and I notice its blood.

My eyes widen slightly as I look up now more startled, a snapping movement that drew the Alpha's attention down to me.

"Alpha, why are you bleeding?" I ask worried, but he ignores me as he opens a door and walks into the room. He places me down on a bed and now I notice it's my own room.

"Why are you bleeding?" I ask again and he looks at me. "Sorry for leaving you like that", he says and I sit up to stand in front of him.

"It's okay.. tell me what happened, please", I ask and he sighs. "I ran through the forest and met a pack of rogues", he grumbles and my eyes widen. "What? You ran I assume, they're crazy", I gasp as I look from his chest to his face again. "Of course not, I killed them", Jeongguk answers with a nonchalant shrug. I scoff surprised.

"Can I- Can I help you?" I ask softly and Jeongguk keeps looking at me intensively, something he does more often and I really don't but also do like.

"Maybe with one thing. I'll heal myself, but they used bullets and I can't get them out myself", Jeongguk says and I look up as he grabs my hand and lifts it as he looks at my fingers. "You have small long fingers, you can get them out", he says and I gulp as he slowly let go of my hand, leaving me with goosebumps all over my body.

"They'll eventually go out but it'll slow down the healing", Jeongguk explains and I nod softly. "I-I can try", I stutter and grab his arm to drag him into my bathroom. "You don't need me to treat your other wounds?" I ask softly and look up at him again. He shakes his head as he pulls his shirt over his head.

It looks even better without a shirt. I looked at his chest and abs, feeling my mouth go dry and my breathing getting heavier. He looks so good.

I gulp as I didn't want to stare and look away with a heavy blush and grab the first aid kit. I grab a tweezer, but the Alpha stops me.

"These aren't just bullets. The metal of those tweezers will react with the metal of the bullets. You need to do it without", Jeongguk says and I frown as I look at my fingers. Do I need to put them inside his wound?

I look up. "That'll hurt", I mumble, and Jeongguk shrugs. "Probably. It's better than the chemical reaction", he says and I sigh softly, turning around and washing my hands quickly without soap. I take a deep breath to gather my courage and lay one of my hands on his chest to stand myself a bit as I lift my shaking hand to do as I was told. But the Alpha grabs my wrists.

"Try not to tremble this much, okay, cub. You don't have to worry", he says, so gently it directly calmed me. I had never heard him talk like that, to me nor to anyone else.

I nod and he let's go of me. Now a little bit more confident I come closer and cringe a bit when my fingers come in contact with the flesh of his open wound. I feel the bullet against my fingertip and bite my lower lip as I have to stretch the wound a bit to get the bullet.

I slide it out of the wound and shudder lightly by the sight, tears prickling my eyes by the horrible sight of blood and ripped skin.

"Good job, just three more", Jeongguk says and takes the bullet from me. I gulp and do it again, and again, and then the last one. I watch him throw them away and I look up to him.

"Never do that again, okay?" I ask and he chuckles. "I can't promise that", he says and I smile little. "You really don't need help with the other wounds?" I ask and he shakes his head. "What wounds?" he asks and I look down to only see a faint scratch on where the bullet holes were and the other wounds are gone. I watch as also the scratch slowly fades and makes his skin as perfect as it was before.

I let myself get hypnotized by his beautiful body again, not able to look away from it. Such big muscles, flexing lightly under my eyes. Until a finger under my chin let me look up into the Alpha's eyes. I felt so embarrassed that I turned bright red.

"You like the way I look, cub?" the nickname he called me some minutes ago too, added some red on my rosy cheeks, ears feeling like they're on fire by now. I shrug and he smirks slightly as he keeps looking in my eyes. I see them snap a bit down for just a second before they look in my eyes again, eyes just as red as the blood on his chest.

"You know that in some days this is all yours?" he asks and I felt like choking on my breath after those words, eyes widen by his bold words and wanting to look away shyly.

"I-I. A-Alpha, don't d-do t-this to me", I whimper shyly and hear him chuckle lightly. "Do what, cub?" "M-Making me s-shy a-and embarrassed", I mutter and look at him again. He slowly let go of my chin and grabs his shirt. "You're different", he says and tilts his head slightly as he keeps looking at me, looking even more intimidating.

"In a-a g-good way?" I stutter out scared. He doesn't react for some seconds before nodding his head. I can't help but smile softly to myself.

"I'm going to wash up", the Alpha says, pointing to his in blood-covered chest and abs and I nod as I watch him leave. I let out a sigh of relief and hear him close my door. I look back in the mirror and see how embarrassing red my head is. I bite my lips and cringe at myself as I wash mine in blood-covered hands.

I remember that Sojung wanted me to show around the house and quickly change into something else. I get out of my room and look around, luckily for me, Sojung just came my way.

"How was training, Tae?" she smirks and I gulp. If only she knew what happened. "Well.. different", I mutter, and Sojung giggles. "I see you took good care of our Alpha? Like a good Luna would", she says and I realize she knows what happened. How I don't know, but Sojung seems to know a lot of things.

"Well", I mumble, starting to blush again by the compliment. Like a good Luna would. I'm a good Luna?

"It was so cute watching him carrying you in bride style! You two would make such an adorable yet powerful couple", Sojung squeals and looks at me as I just whine shyly and look away. She giggles and I bite my lip.

"Come, I'll start with the house, later we go to the garden", Sojung says and grabs my hand to drag me with the enthusiastic girl. I don't get time to react, making me giggle softly.

"So I want to show you this, even if you don't like to read, it's just beautiful. I bet you have seen it in your own packhouse, but whatever", Sojung says and opens a door, only to push me inside the huge room.

My jaw hit the ground when I take in the features of the big library, how the gold and wood matches perfectly, a bit of marble being the cherry at the top. There is one big open space in the middle of the room with a long table, things are placed on there. The thing that got my attention is a rose half-standing tall in a rock, the rose has the color of the moon and it looks like it's not a real one.

Next to it, there are some books and crystals and stuff, but my eyes keep going back to the rose, to the point my legs start moving and get closer to it.

"It's the rose, picked by our moon goddess. It's stuck in this rock and can't get out of it. Multiple people tried, after all, it would be an expensive object and people always want to possess things of great worth", Sojung says as she looks just as mesmerized as I do.

"Why does Alpha Jeon have it?" I ask and Sojung looks at me. "He's the king of werewolves. He needs to protect it and find the golden gem, the one that's worth the power this rose holds", Sojung explains and sighs after. "It's been here for ages. All kings were very busy to find the she-wolf, legends say that only one woman ever was able to get the rose out and that's how the first she-wolf arose. Alpha Jeon doesn't believe in it. He thinks it's something to keep the people entertained. He said that even if it's true, so much power shouldn't be in the hands of one single person."

"And he's right. A lot of people don't know that the woman who got the rose out got crazy by her power, her mind couldn't take it", Sojung looks at the rose again. "But it's beautiful isn't it?" she asks and I look back to. "Yes, very beautiful", I say.

"You want to look further?" Sojung asks and I nod. We walk around the library and I already saw so many interesting books. "You can always go here, it's close to your room too."

We exit the beautiful library and walk further. Sojung takes me to the kitchen and immediately gets a girl around her neck, hugging her closely.

"Soso! I missed you, girl where have you been all this time?" she exclaims, and Sojung giggles. "Alpha Jeon gave me the task to help our new Luna. Jisoo, this is Kim Taehyung", Sojung smiles and Jisoo looks at me now. "Ow, you're so beautiful! The king has too much luck on his side.. I'm Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you", Jisoo smiles and bows little. I bow back with a smile and thank her shyly by the compliment.

"I need to show you my mate", Jisoo exclaims excitedly. "She's one of the head chefs, you want to see her?" Jisoo asks and I nod with a smile as we walk with her. I see a cute girl with black long hair and not all too tall, she has beautiful eyes just like Jisoo.

"Baby look, this is Taehyung our soon to be Luna and queen", Jisoo squeals and the girl looks up. "Ow hey, I'm Kim Jennie", the girl smiles and I smile back slightly, mind going to Jisoo's words.

I'm going to be a queen... I never thought about that. I knew I was going to be the Luna and that scares me shitless, cause how can I, a weak average Omega be the Luna of such a strong pack.

And how will I ever be a good queen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
768K 51.3K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
460K 21.5K 71
He could tell the Alpha was just as nervous as he was. He knew Namjoon didn't want to hurt him, but it was time, it was now and there was no turning...
252K 8.5K 33
"So your mate" jimin said "We are not mates!!"jungkook said as his eyes were turning a dark red color. "you marked me!! so it's your fault alpha don...