๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธโ„ฏ'๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐’ฝโ„ด๐’พ๏ฟฝ...

Por maya_lara1

"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of h... Mรกs

๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
Chapter |1| Welcome to my life
Chapter |2|Auction
Chapter |3| The Palace
Chapter |4| Ballgowns
Chapter |5| A Hidden Stranger
Chapter |6| The Girls
Chapter |7| Old Foes
Chapter |8| Lurking In The Dark
Chapter |9| A Grand Entrance
Chapter |10| Prince Hardin
Chapter |11| The First Competition
Chapter |12| Addiction
Chapter |13| Scandalous Attire
Chapter |14| Down On My Knees
Chapter |15| Getting Dirty
Chapter |16| Humiliation
Chapter |17| Betrayal
Chapter |18| Parading Around
Chapter |19| The First Elimination
Chapter |20| The Forbidden Fruit
Chapter |21| The Wrong Girl
Chapter |22| Underneath The Stars
Chapter |23| Jealousy From The Crown
Chapter |24| All Tangled Up
Chapter |25| Gym Bunnies
Chapter |26| A Painful Injury
Chapter |27| An Unlikely Incident
Chapter |28| Blood Red
Chapter |29| A Date From The Heavens
Chapter |30| Be Our Guest
Chapter |31| A Dance To Remember
Chapter |32| Spiralling
Chapter |33| A Fall
Chapter |34| My Rock
Chapter |36| The Suite
Chapter |37| A Picture
Chapter |38| The Maze Of Horror
Chapter |39| Caught
Chapter |40| Talent
Chapter |41| A Deadly Surprise
Chapter |42| The Fight
Chapter |43| Voices
Chapter |44| Catfight
Chapter |45| A Royal Affair
Chapter |46| Let The Music Play
Chapter |47| Notes
Chapter |48|Rose petals
Chapter |49| Mr Gavin Hart
Chapter |50| Finally Lost
Chapter |51| Never Giving Up
Chapter |52| A Confession From The Heart
Chapter |53| The Prince's Choice
Epilogue
The Rise Of A Queen
My Stories

Chapter |35| The Innocence Of An Angel

9.2K 319 38
Por maya_lara1

My mind keeps replaying the kiss that almost occurred between me and Wyatt. Part of me felt guilty for letting us get that close but then another part is regretful because I turned away.

Some nights I dreamt about what would have happened if we did kiss.

Would sparks have flown? Would it cement the idea that we're not meant to be, or would it show me that we're soulmates?

The week flew by and it was filled with eating a lot of food, reading, working out and avoiding the only men in my life.

Wyatt for obvious reasons but Hardin because I felt guilty. I was competing to be wife and I almost kissed his best friend.

What kind of person does that?

Hardin was willing to end this entire competition for me and yet I refused. I was the one who said we needed time and I was the one who nearly kissed his best friend.

Then again, he had kissed mine and another girl and he's probably made out with Ivy.

So, was it really cheating? We weren't together but the rules stated I couldn't be with another man during the competition. Technically, the only thing I was wronging was the law.

I had  to put that aside for now and focus on today's competition. The third sexual competition, and I was freaking out.

The last time I saw Hardin was probably the day after me and Wyatt almost kissed. It was very brief and formal, a simple greeting and a quick hug but that was all.

I was kind of glad he comforted Ivy. She definitely needed it. She didn't leave her room until yesterday and I could still see the faint tear tracks marked down her face.

Ivy came last, me third, Astrid second and Rory first, but I couldn't care less about the scores.

That competition was damaging and wicked. I couldn't believe the King thought it would be a good idea.

Today's competition was going to be very private just like last week's. No cameras although the viewers would get a brief description about what we had to do.

We each had set time slots so no group work like last time, although I preferred it to the intimacy that came from it being just me and Hardin.

Flo wanted to create a theme for today and I had to say, she thought it up nicely. The theme was angel, to represent my innocence and virginity. Her words, not mine.

At least it was better than dressing up in scantily clad undergarments that left nothing to the imagination.

I was the last, one again, so that meant I had more time to spend getting ready. My hair was already done, my onyx locks coiled into tight curls and left down. Flo was  finishing up the last touches of my make-up and then I was ready.

Surprisingly, I loved my outfit. It was revealing of course, but still covered up what needed to hidden. My panties were lace underneath and at the sides, whilst the cups of my bra were almost entirely made up of lace and the thick wire running underneath my breast pushed them up.

There was a small sheer cardigan overtop that was made out of silk and flew down, stopping just above my ass.

My make-up completed the look with light foundation, the gently stroke of glitter eyeshadow, and my lips coated in a thick layer of gloss. The best part though was the heavy amount of highlighter on my cheeks, nose, chin, eyebrows and Cupid's bow.

"Woah, I'm truly amazing ." I shook my head, laughing and slipped on my white heels.

"Here's literally going to cum in his pants when you walk into the room." My head shot to Flo and I gasped.

"Flo! I can't believe something so crude just came out of your mouth." She giggled, picking up my dirty clothes and throwing them in the laundry basket.

"I'm not a virgin, you know." That I didn't know but I definitely knew that all the details would be shared the moment I got back and from the looks of it, she knew too.

"You finds ways to surprise me every day." She rolled her eyes and then quickly ran to the door when Xander knocked.

"Ready?" I nodded, pecking Flo on the cheek, before rushing out. We decided to stop our little ritual. Mostly because it pissed Xander off a little too much for our liking, and an angry Xander was worse than a grouchy Xander.

We walked into the conference room as usual, the room was empty and dark, the light pouring in from underneath the door was just enough to see.

"Okay, so just walk back up when you're finished. Got it?" I nodded, watching him walk away whilst my hand stayed frozen in the door knob.

Should I knock first? No don't be stupid, but then again, you don't want to be rude either. Is rude the same thing as being confident though?

Uh whatever, just walk in. Strength Arabella, strength.

The door creaked open and I took three small steps into the room, keeping my eyes fixed on the ground as I shut the door. I stumbled slightly in my heels, earning a soft chuckle from him, but I still looked down.

"You can come closer Arabella, I don't bite." I bit my lip, fiddling with the bottom of my cardigan and then made the mistake of looking up.

Someone kill me now.

He was only wearing a pair of black drawstring shorts. The material clung to him, shaping him in every way and my eyes were almost immediately drawn to the bulge that was so big it was almost painful to look at.

My eyes travelled upwards, lingering a little on his abs. I wanted my tongue to trace the contours of each ab slowly, meticulously, as he begged for me to go lower.

Fuck, snap out of that now. The sexual stuff hadn't even begun and you were already imagining fucking him. Get a grip!

"Are you done checking me out?" I snapped out of my trance and looked up. A smirk was playing on his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest, the muscles bulging out, and then he winked.

"You look beautiful, sexy, elegant even. You look like an angel." I laughed softly.

"That's kind of the idea."

"I like it. You're my angel of innocence." I didn't respond. I mean, how could I?

His eyes suddenly darkened as he looked serious.

"Do you know what you have to do?" I tried to respond but no words would come out so instead, I shook my head. He laughed a little, and then walked over to me.

My eyes widened with every step he took closer. He stopped when he was merely inches away from my face and looked down. His eyes bored into mine, his fingers moved aside my cardigan and gently brushed against my bare skin.

I shivered, gulped and then suddenly felt very very hot.

"You have touch yourself." And just like that, the utter humiliation of what was to come sunk in.

"In-front of you?" He smiled, as his fingers caressed my chin, and then cupped my face.

"Yes. You have to masturbate in-front of me." Perhaps sending my discomfort, he grabbed my hand, linking our fingers together and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. It's only me. Just the two of us. Are you...okay?" I nodded, smiling softly and then glanced over at the bed.

My eyes went wide as I took in the various toys and props covering it. I wouldn't even know what to do with some of that stuff.

"Wow um, I don't know how to do this." He followed eye-like and then chuckled.

"It's fine none of them did. Well, almost none of them."

"Let me guess, Ivy was a pro." He rolled his eyes and laughed. His nostrils flaring slightly and his eyes twinkled with amusement.

"She was pretty confident. The others were scared too but once they got into it they were fine. Just imagine you're alone, in your own bed."

"But I'm not, you'll be watching." He gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. I don't have a choice." He didn't, none of us did.

"I guess I should." I gestured to the bed and he stepped back slightly.

I bit my lip, shrugging the cardigan off my shoulder until it pooled at my feet. Then I crawled onto the bed, stopping when I reach the headboard and I lied down. As soon as my head touched the pillow, the fear once again set it.

Should I just strip? Did he expect a show? Do I even look sexy?

Hardin walked around the bed, his eyes fixed on me, and then slowly sat down beside me. He placed his hand on my throat and then gently trailed his index finger down my body, tracing the curves of my breasts and then drawing small circles down my stomach, circling my belly button twice.

He stopped once he reached the hem of my panties and froze.

"Would you like me to help?" I parted my lips, my chest heaving up and down as I stare up at him. I couldn't think or function but somehow I managed to nod.

And with that nod, he slid in.

I gasped when I felt his finger pressing down gently on my little bundle of nerves. My back arched up slightly as he continued to inflict his pleasure.

"Ha..rdin." I stuttered out as the pleasure started to increase, and then suddenly he stopped. I groaned as he slipped his fingers out of my panties, and shivered as he grabbed ahold of shoulders and pulled me up.

"Sit up a little first. Put this here." He propped the pillow up against my back.

"Slip these off and then bend your knees like this and spread them wide." I was exposed. My bare core wet and throbbing and spread for him to see. He sat back, admiring his handy work and licked his lips slightly as he stared on at me.

"You're beautiful." He leaned a little closer, and then closer and then closer, until our noses were brushing against each other.

Grabbing my hands, he guided my fingers down and pressed my hand against my wetness, his firmly on top of mine. He pinched my middle finger between two of his and moved it further down until it was pressing against my core.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and then he thrust forward. My finger slipped inside me and went as far as it could go. He stilled for a moment, waiting for my response.

I cried out a little, still not used this sudden intrusion but soon my muscles relaxed, I pecked his lips as a signal to carry on.

Helping me out, he continued to guide me, teaching me the ways to pleasure my self. He pressed my thumb against my clit and helped me to slowly rub it whilst thrusting two fingers inside myself.

I started to work on my own, controlling the pace and the strengths of the thrusts. A small moan escaped me, causing my mouth to fall open and he used the opportunity to kiss me. His tongue slid into my mouth and he let go of my hands, placing one above my head and the other behind my neck.

"You got it baby. You got it." He mumbled, smiling against my lips but I was too far gone to reply. I didn't even feel him move away, all I knew was that I was close.

I spread my legs a little wider and thrusted faster, my moan increasing with the speed. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a small purple device and instantly knew what it was.

Moving my fingers away my clit, I reached over to grab it. I switched it on, the head vibrating like mad, and pressed against my clit.

I screamed out, the loudest I had screamed yet, and tipped my head back as my stomach began to tighten. I knew what was happening but the fact that I was making myself feel like this was crazy.

Then, I came.

My whole body rocked with pleasure, and my legs started to shake. My fingers slipped out but I continued to hold the vibrator against myself, prolonging the best orgasm I had ever had.

As I came down from my high, realisation kicked in and I quickly switched off the device, chucking to the side and sat up. He was still watching me alright, and he'd even joined in.

In his hand was his thick member, just as big as I remembered, and his hand was still pumping, despite already cumming all over the floor. He suddenly released it, pulled up his shorts and stormed over to me.

Grabbing my throat, he pulled me in and kissed me so hard I almost forgot my own name. "You are everything."

I blinked and then he kissed me again, climbing on top of me as he pushed me into the bed.

"I've never cum just watching before, and then you. You came in and I lost it. I lost my self control. I never lose control, but with you..." He didn't finish, instead he just kissed me.

"Sorry your highness but you were so long that we....oh my.. I'm so sorry." Flicker quickly slammed the door shut, all the sexual tension disappeared with her.

I flushed knowing that we'd just been caught and quickly pushed him off me to retrieve my panties and cardigan. I didn't even say goodbye, before running out. I leaned against the door and sighed, a smile on my lips as I replayed the memories in my head.

Hardin would be the death of me.

I rushed back to my room like a giddy school girl who just had her first kiss, wanting to spill every detail to Flo, well maybe not everything. I yanked the doorknob down and then froze.

"Wyatt?" I breathed out, not really sure I should believe my eyes. He smiled and waved, then his eyes raked my body up and down.

I suddenly felt very naked, so I quickly grabbed the thick robe hanging behind my door and slid it on.

"What are you doing here?" Stupid question, since I knew.

"You've been avoiding me, and we need to talk." I sighed, sitting down on my bed next to him.

"We nearly kissed, and for some reason, I can't get that out of my mind. I feel regret. Regret for not just pulling you towards me and kissing you, regret for not showing you how I truly feel."

"Wyatt, there are rules. If we were caught then I would probably be killed and so would you. I can't risk that, maybe you can but I can't. I'm sorry. I want..."

"Hardin. I know." His tone was solemn but at least he understood.

Hardin captivated me in ways no-one ever had. He made me feel things I didn't know I could, and I knew that nothing could equate to how I felt about him. Not even Wyatt.

"Still friends?" I offered up a smile and hugged him.

"Always." I whispered and in my heart, I knew it was true.
________________________________

A/N: Anyone else feel extremely hot when Hardin grabbed Arabella's throat and kissed her? 😂

How do you feel about Wyatt and Arabella now?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

8K 560 55
What would happen if Prince Charming married the Evil Queen? Only Frederick is anything but a noble fairy-tale prince. He's a power-hungry general wi...
2.3M 85.1K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
319K 25.5K 35
A new system of marriage for the prince has been made in the kingdom Taraxac: The Dandelion System. When Karlina Dearcage makes a deal with the manip...
56 0 7
A princess. A chosen one. A marriage to the cruel king of the enemy kingdom. If this were a fairytale, it could be the premise of a perfect love stor...