Izuocha one shots

Oleh Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... Lebih Banyak

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

22-Misunderstanding

8.7K 170 234
Oleh Author-kun77

This week has been one long car crash for anime fans.

First the act age author gets arrested ending it and now we have more toxic yaoi shippers attacking horikoshi.

I swear if he cancels this manga cause of them I'm done writing.

Ochako had finally done it. She had became the hero she had always set out to be. Mainly for the money.

It was just a few months ago that she had graduated from U. A. And soon after she immediately joined a hero agency.

She didn't fight often. She mostly just did rescue work as her quirk helped a ton with that, but she had learned a lot from Gun head so she could definitely take care of herself if needed.

She even somehow made it to the number 4 spot in the hero ranking.

An old classmate of hers named Todoroki 3. Another old classmate named Bakugo was number 2,who voiced a ton of dissatisfaction with his ranking.

And then there was the number one hero... Her best friend... And crush... Izuku also known as Deku.

She had a crush on the guy just months after getting to know him.

Well that's how it started out anyway. Before long it turned into a full one sided love.

At least that's what she thought. She never did anything to find out if he ever felt the same way. She put her feelings aside to focus on being a hero. And it worked. But those feelings never went away. Not even to this day.

But now Ochako was facing a new problem.

"What is this?!" Asked Ochako holding a magazine while talking to her friend Asui

"I'm just surprised as you are. They never mentioned something like this back at U. A. " Said Asui eating a piece of cake.

" B-but this is ridiculous! The news think me and Deku are a couple!" Said Ochako slamming the magazine on the tv.

" The news makes up all kinds of things. It's not that big of deal" Said Asui.

" Not that big of a deal!? People think I'm dating my best friend! " Said Ochako.

" Ouch my feelings first of all. Second your overreacting. Nobody probably even cares who you date anyway" Said Asui.

" I hope so. Anyway I gotta get going. I have an interview soon. See ya Asui. And just so you know your my best friend too" Said Ochako.

" Yes but difference is you don't have a crush on me" Said Asui teasing Ochako.

" S-shut up" Said Ochako leaving.

As she made her way to the studio where her interview was she got a text from Izuku.

Izuku: Hey Uraraka. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at a cafe later. If you can't I understand. I just finally got a day off and I wanted to spend some time with you. Well I mean I want to spend time with everyone but I can't so I just... Do you want to?

Ochako smiled to herself as she texted back.

Ochako: Of course Deku. I would love to. Let's meet up at that one where we went after we graduated around 3. I got a interview so I'll see you after.

Izuku: I'll be sure to watch it. See ya soon Uraraka.

Even years after they met he still made her heart flutter even though he didn't know it. She just wished she did things differently after seeing how much free time she actually as a hero.

After walking for another few minutes she made it to the studio and went straight in.

"Ah miss Uravity! Just in time we are ready for you now" Said a staff member. She led Ochako towards the stage.

" Just wait for them to call you and then go on out" Explained the staff member then leaving.

Ochako looked towards the stage to see a man talking.

"And now we have a very special guest today. Please welcome Miss Ochako Uraraka, also known as the pro hero Uravity! " Said the man to which a round of applause was heard.

Ochako stepped onto the stage and smiled as she walked towards the center.

"Welcome miss Uravity. Please sit down" Said the man.

Ochako sat down on the couch on the stage with the man in a seat opposite of her.

"Thank you so much for joining us today miss Uravity. " Said the man.

" It's a pleasure to be here. Really" Said Ochako.

"Well let's get started. We would like to ask some questions" Said the man.

"Go ahead" Said Ochako.

" First what exactly made you want to be a hero in the first place? " Asked the man as the camera focused on Ochako.

" Well... Mainly my parents. We were pretty poor and they did their best to support me. I wanted to be a hero so I could make money and give them easier lives. " Explained Ochako as she heard a round of applause.

"That's very touching Miss Uravity. Next question how does it feel to be the number 4 hero? " Asked the man.

" To be honest not much. I'm not in this for game or popularity. I just wanted to help out my parents. While I appreciate being high in the rankings, it just doesn't really mean to much to me" Said Ochako.

" I see. Next question. How is your relationship with the number one hero Deku? " Asked the man.

" I... Excuse me? " Asked Ochako.

" People have been saying lately that you have been in a relationship with the number one hero Deku lately. Any truth to that? " Asked the man.

" What!? O-of course not! Why would anyone think that? " Asked Ochako now blushing a bit.

" There seems to be evidence of you and him taking on villians and rescues together. And reports have said that you two went to the same school together. It definitely seems like a relationship is indeed possible" Said the man.

Ochako decided it was enough as she felt embarrassed on live TV.

"Interview over!" Said Ochako.

She immediately sat up and ran off the stage and out through the door of the building and ran a few streets away before stopping to catch her breath.

' Damnit... I just got embarrassed on TV. Can't wait to explain that to my parents.......Oh no Deku said he was going to watch it! ' Thought Ochako as she slapped her forehead in shame.

She began to walk towards the cafe where she promised to meet him at.

' I already made the plans with him and he said that it was his first day off in awhile and he wanted to see me. I wouldn't feel right taking that away from him... I just gotta explain that I didn't know about I was going to get asked that' Thought Ochako as she made her way.

After a few minutes arriving she made it there and found her green haired friend.

"Hey De-

Before she could approach she found herself face to face with two guys in black suits and sunglasses.

"Hey guys it's alright she's a friend!" Said Izuku.

The two men moved out of her path allowing her to take a seat on front of him.

"What's with them?" Asked Ochako.

"Bodyguards... I can't go almost anywhere without someone recognizing me. I mean I love all the fans but it can be too much you know? " Said Izuku taking a sip of his coffee.

" I understand that... But I really want a chance to talk to you privately" Said Ochako.

" Sure. Nobody else is in here anyway. Can you two wait outside please? " Asked Izuku to his bodyguards who went outside to wait for him.

"Do you want anything? " Asked Izuku.

"I'm good. I just want to know if you saw my interview earlier" Said Izuku.

She watched as his freckled smile went to a frown.

"I did..." Said Izuku.

"Look Deku I just want you to know that I had no idea I was going to get asked that type of question. I don't even know where it came from. I was actually really embarrassed by it" Explained Ochako.

" I know. You ran out of there so I assumed you were embarrassed about it" Said Izuku.

" I'm glad you understand Deku" Said Ochako relaxing into her chair.

" I guess being rumored about dating me is pretty bad huh" Said Izuku.

"Huh? N-no that's not-

"Maybe it would have been better if it was Kacchan or lida or someone like that" Said Izuku.

" Deku I didn't mean-

"I get it. It must be pretty sickening to the stomach at the thought of being with m-

"DEKU STOP! " Yelled Ochako getting looks from the employees and the bodyguards outside but Izuku waved them off.

"That not what I meant Deku... I was embarrassed because I... I... I do like you... I like you a lot and everyone suddenly thinking we were together just made it harder for me" Said Ochako blushing.

" Huh? You l-like me?" Asked Izuku now also blushing.

"... D-did I say that? " Asked Ochako.

" Yes" Said Izuku.

" Oh.... Well anyway it's true! That's why I was so embarrassed. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have been embarrassed enough to run out Deku... I just don't want rumors going around that aren't true" Said Ochako.

" Well. What if they became true?" Asked Izuku.

"What do you mean?" Asked Ochako.

"I'm saying what of we made them become true" Said Izuku.

" Wait are you saying that-

"Yes. I like you too Uraraka" Said Izuku.

" Huh!? Since when!? " Asked Ochako.

" Probably since you stopped me from falling flat on my face...What about you?" Asked Izuku.

" I guess sometime after that. I'm honestly not quite sure but it happened. I never said anything though because I wanted to focus on my hero career but now I see who wrong I was" Said Ochako.

" I didn't say anything cause I thought I wasn't good enough for you. And I would get completely rejected" Said Izuku.

" I honestly probably would have. Not because I don't like you!!! It's cause of us trying to become heros" Said Ochako.

" Well... We are already heros now. So what do you say? " Asked Izuku.

" I say let's put those rumors to rest" Said Ochako reaching over the table for his hand.

The next day Ochako went back to the studio and announced her relationship with the number one hero Deku.

And a few years later she announced marriage and soon she would take time off to welcome a new life into the world.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.3K 371 18
(CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE) Izumina is the Best ship ever. Takes place after the school trip. Also, 1A is already living in dorms. DISCLAIMER: The story...
46.9K 410 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...
886K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
35.4K 327 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...